Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Dont worry the psychotic bunch (called the writers of the show) will come up with an insane creative explanation!!!

The ones I loved from other posts:

Size Zero baby
Gas Bubble Baby
Mini Me baby
The little baby so small that no one can actually find it but Lakshmiji is found licking!!!

Dont expect logic -- this is a daily soap --if you want logical stuff watch Satyameva Jayate -- Dekhna Hai To DeKho!!!  You Hormonal women ask too many questions!!  We think all questions however logical spread negativity.  We think that calling a spade a spade is "bashing".  And after all of this we expect a TRP of 100!

Need I say more????

This is really fun!!!!

Cheers.
priyankaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
since she is snakewa's wife may b she has laid egg sumwhere...πŸ˜†
no offence to anjali fans ...
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg...i was thinking the same thing and i even asked some of my friends at school and one of them said that its only been three months...πŸ˜•
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priyankaa

since she is snakewa's wife may b she has laid egg sumwhere...πŸ˜†

no offence to anjali fans ...

I just read on another post -- BABY CREEPWA is arriving -- from an egg laid so he is the Mini Baby Snakewa/Creepwa!!!

Cheers.
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i think 4 lions have some problem with baby bumps !! even in geet they never showed geet having babybump !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† god knows only hahahaaa
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Zabardast Twist- Shyam actually can never reproduce. Bang clink tisss.
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

u dont know dear...????πŸ˜‰

its a zero weight baby...& anjali is the first pregnant women in the world...the first & last pregnant women who seems dying * fainting at anytime & pampered by even cousinsπŸ˜†,,,,

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

u dont know dear...????πŸ˜‰

its a zero weight baby...& anjali is the first pregnant women in the world...the first & last pregnant women who seems dying * fainting at anytime & pampered by even cousinsπŸ˜†,,,,

lol she should be up in the book of world records πŸ˜†
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: .._sonii_..

She is probs those women that never show/gain weight..and will have a flat stomach throughout her whole pregnancy..

Could be even my mom had flat stomach when she was pregnant with me. infact no one ever could trace that she is pregnant. πŸ˜•
Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am going to ignore the baby bump for a second because I am sick of searching for it...I mean if everyone was like Anjali during pregnancy...No one would complain...

Regarding Khushi and her applying sindoor and wearing mangalsutra...I think she will continue because for Khushi..Marriage and Husband are sacred things and she probably wont stop wearing them until their is a divorce between them...Guess she is back to sacrificing her love for Arnav and Anjali's relationship πŸ˜²