The Vampires Family (ON HOLD) - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by TeDylove

wow renu its really great update//..pls pls abb to meri fav story ka update dedo..😭

and tumne muje pm bhi nahi kiya.. vo bat alag he ki me comment nahi karti..😛 but me padhti jarur hu..😉

ha ha your fav story VTL? 😆 arey woh update toh ghost ff khatam hone ke baad hoga.
Arey I updated this late last night plus my inbox was full. So I couldn't PM anyone. 😭
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

LOL awesome update gud 2 c Abhay after waiting 4 so long.cant wait 4 chapter 4 now😃

thanks shrishti. 😳 ha ha abhi thoda aur wait karo, official entry mai thoda time lagega, but he will make his official entry in chapter four itself. 😛😉
Originally posted by ajwa.ali

there r lots of question in my mind...
like how maya knows abhay and what they r hiding from pia..how that magician died..
i think i will die with this lot of suspence...

hmm suspense ka the end itni jaldi nahi hoga. It will take time, abhi toh bahut kuch hona baki hai. 😳
Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

Awesome updt👏

Thank you so much Prima. 😳
wow my dear sweet fren renu again a fabu. update and best one of dis ff as their is lot of mystery here... but i am more curious about jindal family... waiting 4 next part and ya dont forget to pm please
Originally posted by trishnawaliya

wow my dear sweet fren renu again a fabu. update and best one of dis ff as their is lot of mystery here... but i am more curious about jindal family... waiting 4 next part and ya dont forget to pm please

Aww thanks trishna. 😳 Jindal family is not making their entry soon. It will take more time for their entry, abhi toh suspense build hona start hua hai. Still a lot of things about to happen in Chinchav. Just wait and read. 😉
Yep I'll PM you. 😊
It was really awesome. Luved it to the coreEdited by Jarin04 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jarin04

It was really awesome. Luved it to the core

Thank you so much Jarin. 😳
fab updates
so finally abhiya met but why r bth maya and abhay lyeing to pia?
is maya also a vampire?
thanks for pm
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

fab updates
so finally abhiya met but why r bth maya and abhay lyeing to pia?
is maya also a vampire?
thanks for pm

Thank you so much megha. 😳
Well even I don't know. Let see how Piya reveal this. 😆