The Vampires Family (ON HOLD) - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Gud update renu n sry 4 late coment as i already tld u dat i wont b regular here til august ending.. So dat boy was abhay kya who showed d path 2 pia wen she lost in chinav? N wen pia heard maya's convrstn on phn, i gues maya was talkng wid dat boy was abhay?
hi renu sorry 4 late comment actully i was reading another ff written on abhiy by the black jauger at the time when show is running, i caught it at ff suckers corner named"and i will be waiting". and now talking about this one agar tumne is ff ko update karna stop ki to m tumhe vampire bana dungi jst joking but plz dont stop update as abhiya abhay ki entry hui hai yaar dekhte hai age age kya hota hai... waiting 4 next part wase maya kya witch hai kya...
Originally posted by nfprincess5

Gud update renu n sry 4 late coment as i already tld u dat i wont b regular here til august ending.. So dat boy was abhay kya who showed d path 2 pia wen she lost in chinav? N wen pia heard maya's convrstn on phn, i gues maya was talkng wid dat boy was abhay?

It's ok yaar princess. 😳 I do understand about your Ramadan.
It's Chinchav, not chinav. 😆 hmm I can't reveal that, it's still in the suspense mode. 😉
Originally posted by trishnawaliya

hi renu sorry 4 late comment actully i was reading another ff written on abhiy by the black jauger at the time when show is running, i caught it at ff suckers corner named"and i will be waiting". and now talking about this one agar tumne is ff ko update karna stop ki to m tumhe vampire bana dungi jst joking but plz dont stop update as abhiya abhay ki entry hui hai yaar dekhte hai age age kya hota hai... waiting 4 next part wase maya kya witch hai kya...

ha ha it's ok yaar trishna. 😳 atleast you commented. 😉 no I won't stop updating this ff. I'm already working on this ff. Soon I'll update 3rd chapter. 😛

Nothing will be revealed so soon, just wait and read. 😆
Originally posted by Radhikerani

Lovely Updates !!!

Thanks yaar Radhikerani. 😳

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.