Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why bua g will agree? (Page 4)

mishty_angel Goldie
mishty_angel
mishty_angel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

if khushi will  lie to arnav (other wise he'll not let her go) ,about bua g being ill but mainly she'll leave becoz of anjali nd contract over,y bua g will allow her to live for so long in gupta house? i mean 4 some days or weeks she will let her,then what? will khushi tell the truth of their mariage to guptas!!!

untill that time shyam truth will be come out in front of anjali and both family's i guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

ya dear...i think soon the marriage contract is gonna reveal...Tongue
its good tat khushi wont come back 2 RM coz contract is over & tells the truth...
i dont care if she leaves both RM & gupta's house tooWink
there r so many benefits 4 this...Big smile

1.we'll get a redemption trackSmile
2.the whole gupta & rayizada family'll understand khushi's innocence as they all hurt her on the wedding night...Cry
3.we will get again a real khushi's paagalpaan hubby!!!Wink
4.further ASR'll make her Mrs.ASR 4ever through  a proper indian type wedding as khushi dreamed & we wished!!.Day Dreaming
5.hope the truth & the sacrifice made by khushi 4 Di by a great MU will change anjali's character & attitude  towards her...Embarrassed

sounds very interesting naa aini?????Embarrassed
but wat 2 do..????.Confused.our show unpredictable in all the way..LOL.& cvs have no plan 4 bringing happy days 2 arhi's life.Cry.& they well know tat how make us crazy & expect at its peak & push us 2 the dark.Dead..examples i am not giving...coz our full show is the example 4 this..LOL(specially how they ruined the super happy-romantic-peace-alone-scenario of friday's epi) Angry...so...its 2 better 2 wait & watch the show.Big smile..anyway..i stopped all expectations...Smile
i gave up on Friday dear...  WinkLOL

Hug
tish sorry 4 replying so late,its ramadan na so super bzy with the stuffEmbarrassed!!!

agree with u all 5 points!but 1 nd 2 are like my mosttt extreme wishes!!!i have always wanted redemption track coz 4 me it'll complete arhi love story nd realizing ur mistake nd then repenting it a very beautiful thing!Embarrassed
i want this whole family to realize how from beginning khushi has been thinking about their,how she has been suffering becoz of them nd still got nothing in the end!
cvs r unpredictable but lets hope 4 the best yar,nd after sooo much negtivity hope some thing good is coming in our way! Embarrassed

ASADsweetZOYA

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Firstly she has to say ASR in a day or 2 when he insist her to return back ,then both the families will question them about her stay in gh .The truth will come out since snake will be back he will reveal the truth of forceful marrriage hereby we may see arshi remarriage. This track is going to be really good and their changes due to separation.

Arnav redemption comes along with this track my opinion.

agree! so happy to feel that may be redemption is in the way!
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

its good tat khushi wont come back 2 RM coz contract is over & tells the truth...

2.the whole gupta & rayizada family'll understand khushi's innocence as they all hurt her on the wedding night...Cry
4.further ASR'll make her Mrs.ASR 4ever through  a proper indian type wedding as khushi dreamed & we wished!!.Day Dreaming
5.hope the truth & the sacrifice made by khushi 4 Di by a great MU will change anjali's character & attitude  towards her...Embarrassed

but wat 2 do..????.Confused.our show unpredictable in all the way..LOL.& cvs have no plan 4 bringing happy days 2 arhi's life.Cry.& they well know tat how make us crazy & expect at its peak & push us 2 the dark.Dead..examples i am not giving...coz our full show is the example 4 this..LOL(specially how they ruined the super happy-romantic-peace-alone-scenario of friday's epi) Angry...so...its 2 better 2 wait & watch the show.Big smile..anyway..i stopped all expectations...Smile

Hug
tish sorry 4 replying so late,its ramadan na so super bzy with the stuffEmbarrassed!!!

agree with u all 5 points!but 1 nd 2 are like my mosttt extreme wishes!!!i have always wanted redemption track coz 4 me it'll complete arhi love story nd realizing ur mistake nd then repenting it a very beautiful thing!Embarrassed
i want this whole family to realize how from beginning khushi has been thinking about their,how she has been suffering becoz of them nd still got nothing in the end!
cvs r unpredictable but lets hope 4 the best yar,nd after sooo much negtivity hope some thing good is coming in our way! Embarrassed

yes dear...there r many amazing tracks & story line is already in the story...but none of them is finished yet well...instead new tracks r coming...Confused 

OnepoundChic

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

agree..as us said..but she ll tell to buaji alone..i think..whether khushi's father now he had a job to help khushi..a complete proof of shyam ..may b..but anyway i just love  this new twist..arnav to GH,,i used to enjoy rather in RM ..

but khushi wll ask buaji also not to reveal to familySmile

i want both buag nd dad this time! she needs to take them in  trust me 2 loving it already:)
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Hug

yes dear...there r many amazing tracks & story line is already in the story...but none of them is finished yet well...instead new tracks r coming...Confused 

what new ,other than khushi leaving some thing more new tish???
btw this is called lack of consistency,which our show surely has x
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lylow

She should tell the truth! She will!
How else can buaji yell the hell outta Arnav...I do love Arnav...but he has to face some extra loud music...Evil Smile

haha yeah time to some loudness! 
BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Gupta house always seems to be warm and happy !!!! i kind of want K to gooo back soon wr she will be happy !!!

Go to top