India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Obvious winner (Page 2)

polarityx Groupbie
polarityx
polarityx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
My initial likings were.. Devender and Amit but as the show progress I start loosing faith on Amit.. he has that accent in his voice.. However I do like Kaushik, and Vipul but I find no attraction in Poorvi what so ever. If it is between poorvi and amit i would could for Amit.. will watch more episode to see if Poorvi got any potential.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gothope

gothope Goldie
gothope
gothope

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polarityx

My initial likings were.. Devender and Amit but as the show progress I start loosing faith on Amit.. he has that accent in his voice.. However I do like Kaushik, and Vipul but I find no attraction in Poorvi what so ever. If it is between poorvi and amit i would could for Amit.. will watch more episode to see if Poorvi got any potential.. 
I kinda agree with some things you said I do like Kaushik and Vipul. Devendra is not bad either. neither is ritika, sohini seems to be improving. As far as amit vs poorvi goes. I will say I give so much credit to amit for singing out of his range. And I am looking forward to next's weeks episode where poorvi said she will try to sing out of her normal range. Even if she cannot sing it at least she would have tried. 
amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicmuse

It is not obvious.

Sreeram deserved to be the winner, it was obvious he was head and shoulders above the restSmile

On this show, in a sea of mediocrity, anyone could be the winner.

The only  thing we can look forward to is at least one good song on a given episodeSmile

I totally agree and I stopped watching the show .May be if one of u guys mention the song was good I watch.Waiting for srgmp and I hope we get good singers like last time.
Ranjith,Sniti and my fav Abhilasha.
monet Groupbie
monet
monet

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I find Ritika to be much better than Purvi.  Vipul and Kaushik are trained and experienced which goes in in favour of them and also against them as they lack freshness. They also have no X-factor. Same with Sohini. Purvi can only sing one type of song. I think the winner could be Devender, Amit or Ritika.

Edited by monet - 23 July 2012 at 1:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gothope_Invincible_

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Does it really matter who wins? Aside from some prizes and money...what happens to them after the one year? What do they do with that one year contract? sing background songs for Sony shows which are constantly cancelled?

The only I did hear or see was Abhijeet Sawant who was made fun of in Comedy Circus due to his Indian Idol status (it was light hearted humour but there is truth in it..lol)

Even if Devinder wins, I doubt he will start play back singing or if we will see him on big movie tracks

This show has become a more 'who looks like an indian idol, rather than ' who sings like one'

There were a couple of girls, ie Kashmiri one, that should have been eliminated but they were because they dress conservative or "Behen Ji' as its termed in India

Its a looks contest, not singing

My fav is Devinder cause he is so cute and happy and positive

I do like Poorvi, but she is a one trick pony right now...same tone same type of songs
JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Vipul has been consistent in his performance so far as he is a traied singer who also got exposure on other shows which as a matter of fact can go against him.

Kaushik is a good singer and as Ashaji said he was good on last Friday only otherwise he was never in sur.

Amit has been improving a lot and he is a Black Horse of II6

Sohini sang very well last week and she has demonstrated continuous improvement. She can be in top 3.

Poorvi is a great singer and has good fan following. She can easily make it to top 3.

Davinder Pal Singh is trained singer with all the quaities and will be in Top 3.

I guess either Poorvi or Sohini will be in Top 3

Vipul and Davinder have better chance. If they drop Vipul then its open for Kaushik or Amit. Anybody can be a winner.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7ronnie85gothope

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
More than Devendra I think Vipul,Kaushik and Ritika r versatile...

Edited by sayani_monaya - 24 July 2012 at 10:26am
rahulfan94 Groupbie
rahulfan94
rahulfan94

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasToronto

Amit has been improving a lot and he is a Black Horse of II6

Aapka matlab Dark Horse hai naa? Amit bhai dark toh hai par itna bhi nahiTongue

Go to top