Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Daljeet- not only for her fans. (Page 3)

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
amazing post
i totally agree with u 
love u daljeet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gkoolans

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

ROFL - I would never try and improve my standing in a work project if I knew that someone else would lead the project better and the whole team including me would benefit instead of trying to do the work myself and get some limelight - because at the end of the day if the project is successful, every person on the team, however small or large her role might be will benefit. That is what good team work is about. DB's demand for more screen space is inot justified because she will not be able to attract those kinds of TRPs. And the TRPs will speak.

I hope Daljeet also teaches you - What NOT to do if you don't want to harm your career...

And your post has had the interview effect on me - I din't know I could dislike her anymore...but alas...

We the fans will not rest until the CVs renegotiate with her and she is shown the mirror...badly badly waiting for the day...

Yup Mahiii! Totally agree.
There is competitiveness and then there's integrity.
I am not saying anything personal to DB
But I would never ask for bonus since the company got profits based on a project that I didn't contribute to or make successful, even though I might have been hired to work on that project and ended up not working on it 

I would rather take up a new job than be unfair to and steal from the the people who did make the project successful

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222jalkukdi1lanilandMahi122OmNaMaSteOm

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
We all know amd agree that the show cant be always every episode only arshi. We also know that in order to move THEIR LOVESTORY AHEAD we need other characters to step in and create situations BUT BUT BUT showing anjali getting upset seing arshi or crying all the time and telling arnav he has changed bc he is in love is WRONG!!! Also i dont mind them showing anjali as long as she doesnt come between arshi. And one more thing that i dont understand nd i wuld appreciate if someone wuld explain to me this so daljeet has negotiated and asked for a lil more screen space but didnt she read the contract and waznt she told exactly from the begining how much her character will be shown and what role she is playing. Im pretty sure she knew how much screen space she waz gonna get and how her character will develop then why all of a sudden she wants more screen time? She knows shes is not the main lead and show wont give trp to the channel. She is only a supporting actress and yes her charactervis somewhat important but not more than arnav and khushi!!!! Anyways personally i like daljeet but im dissapoint with all this happening!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222jalkukdi1gkoolansdiya33Mahi122OmNaMaSteOm

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

We all know amd agree that the show cant be always every episode only arshi. We also know that in order to move THEIR LOVESTORY AHEAD we need other characters to step in and create situations BUT BUT BUT showing anjali getting upset seing arshi or crying all the time and telling arnav he has changed bc he is in love is WRONG!!! Also i dont mind them showing anjali as long as she doesnt come between arshi. And one more thing that i dont understand nd i wuld appreciate if someone wuld explain to me this so daljeet has negotiated and asked for a lil more screen space but didnt she read the contract and waznt she told exactly from the begining how much her character will be shown and what role she is playing. Im pretty sure she knew how much screen space she waz gonna get and how her character will develop then why all of a sudden she wants more screen time? She knows shes is not the main lead and show wont give trp to the channel. She is only a supporting actress and yes her charactervis somewhat important but not more than arnav and khushi!!!! Anyways personally i like daljeet but im dissapoint with all this happening!!

Yupp...and again..one does think and question..
Why wasnt there so much Anjali during the kidnap track when the male lead was gone? I mean Anjali is important correct? 
And now that the main lead is back - suddenly Anjali;s character becomes important AFTER that.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1gkoolansdiya33lanilandMahi122Kasu4lyfeyongshinOmNaMaSteOm

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
a nice post, thanks for sharing it with us :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gkoolans

gkoolans Senior Member
gkoolans
gkoolans

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Booteefool

Great thread!Thumbs Up
There has been a lot of negativity on this forum lately..so threads like urs are def needed to bring some positivitySmile
Maybe Anjali's scenes lately consist of a lot of rona dohna but that's cuz she is depressed. Her perfect world isn't perfect anymore...and it all happened so fast. 
I think Daljeet is doing an amazing job portraying Anjali...and there's nothing wrong with her wanting more screen space. Anjali been an important character in IPK from the beginning.

As far was the baby bump is concerned, we can't just blame Daljeet for that. Maybe there's a reason why they haven't shown the baby bump yet. 

dude it is a simple formula - more anjali ( happy, sad, bubbly or pensive)  = low TRP, basically the PH have a choice between the show and giving Anjali more screen space...the TRPs will renegotiate her screen space on its own...
i dont believe that Anjali would have had low TRPs had the CVs been consistent...sure the leads are important but not everyone is like KKG, chirpy, happy go lucky and i am very few of us have such sacrificial bones in our body...Anjali needs getting used to on screen.. we as viewers were never given a chance to warm up to any of the other actors on the set except ARHI and i feel that the 4 lion is at fault due to that...
most of us who watch the soap for the reason that it is a soap ...im sure we have missed out on this diversity of what this genre brings to us...
given enough time we will get use to Anjali...and about her being a bad actor...yaaraa come now... i think she was superb in the hospital scene when she was all aggravated and hysterical about the child not being loved...and ASR was trying to console her...i thought that scene was the best in that episode...Daljeet if given the right chance can do wonders...
we have to remember the all the actors were chosen quite sensibly... gul must have had great faith in their acting to have allowed them to be part of this set... Daljeet's demand of screen space is not just literally that...'screen space' it is a demand for a meatier role to be developed... and it is with experience that i say this that if the script is bad even or lame even a good actor will fall to pieces on screen...
Booteefool,... i totally agree with you that Daljeet is doing an amazing job portraying Anjali...
gkoolans Senior Member
gkoolans
gkoolans

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Then why did SP cut Anjali scenes while they were showing precaps of the story? Not even us but even them are Irritated by Anjali character. I don't want Rabba Ve everyday but Anjali I don't like her anymore. 
u dont like anjali anymore...hmmm i do agree to an extent with you and therefore it feel that Daljeet's demand for more space time was exactly that! she as an actor must have felt being underrated as well... she must have asked the CVs to make a more challenging track for Anjali so that Daljeet could perform... i think we need to demand the CVs to do right by Daljeet aka Anjali as well...
gkoolans Senior Member
gkoolans
gkoolans

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymail_my

ROFL - I would never try and improve my standing in a work project if I knew that someone else would lead the project better and the whole team including me would benefit instead of trying to do the work myself and get some limelight - because at the end of the day if the project is successful, every person on the team, however small or large her role might be will benefit. That is what good team work is about. DB's demand for more screen space is inot justified because she will not be able to attract those kinds of TRPs. And the TRPs will speak.

I hope Daljeet also teaches you - What NOT to do if you don't want to harm your career...

And your post has had the interview effect on me - I din't know I could dislike her anymore...but alas...

We the fans will not rest until the CVs renegotiate with her and she is shown the mirror...badly badly waiting for the day...

Yup Mahiii! Totally agree.
There is competitiveness and then there's integrity.
I am not saying anything personal to DB
But I would never ask for bonus since the company got profits based on a project that I didn't contribute to or make successful, even though I might have been hired to work on that project and ended up not working on it 

I would rather take up a new job than be unfair to and steal from the the people who did make the project successful
that is very pious of you...glad you are such an honest person Smile

Go to top