Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She better stay away from that Shyam for the child's sake and herself too. I agree Daljeet is a good actress. But she had her way of getting things done without resorting to siding the evil. A person who has used his wife, brother in law and sister in law can his child too. May be you should read cases where fathers kill their children for insurance money. But that Shyam is worse then that.
lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love your post! How much people may want to be supported in their negative plight for Anjali/Daljeet, but some need to show them too that they (commenting negativefor Anjali/Daljeet) are wrong!  I tried to write in this context, but was really lost in the process as I felt the negativity here is huge to be addressed! So, you really did a great job.

Anjali aka Daljeet, both are very
human, and true to any human being on earth. People really are not seeing the situation rationally; they are clearly biased with the want for only lead's romance, and in many cases, I must say, people here are quite young to be able to understand Anjali's behaviour (No offense).

It's very easy to criticize others, but to be a
true critic you need to really get on to other person's shoes. I really doubt that many of those who are criticizing Anjali so badly can take such a blow in life more courageously than Anjali, if they happen to face it (God forbid dear ladies)!

Lets be humble and sensible in life; it is necessary to see every situation rationally to lead a fruitful life. I truly can't understand the need to be so harsh towards Anjali or Daljeet.

To you Daljeet
, please don't take all these negativity to your heart. You have all your rights to think and do for your career and life. And yes, if you are disturbed for people being not understanding for Anjali's character, then don't be. You are an actor and who knows better than you that Daljeet is different from Anjali? So, why you should get affected by negativity for Anjali?

Keep smiling dear Daljeet! You are a wonderful actor, we love you!

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great thread!👍🏼
There has been a lot of negativity on this forum lately..so threads like urs are def needed to bring some positivity😊
Maybe Anjali's scenes lately consist of a lot of rona dohna but that's cuz she is depressed. Her perfect world isn't perfect anymore...and it all happened so fast. 
I think Daljeet is doing an amazing job portraying Anjali...and there's nothing wrong with her wanting more screen space. Anjali been an important character in IPK from the beginning.

As far was the baby bump is concerned, we can't just blame Daljeet for that. Maybe there's a reason why they haven't shown the baby bump yet. 
Originally posted by: Booteefool

Great thread!👍🏼

There has been a lot of negativity on this forum lately..so threads like urs are def needed to bring some positivity😊
Maybe Anjali's scenes lately consist of a lot of rona dohna but that's cuz she is depressed. Her perfect world isn't perfect anymore...and it all happened so fast. 
I think Daljeet is doing an amazing job portraying Anjali...and there's nothing wrong with her wanting more screen space. Anjali been an important character in IPK from the beginning.

As far was the baby bump is concerned, we can't just blame Daljeet for that. Maybe there's a reason why they haven't shown the baby bump yet. 

dude it is a simple formula - more anjali ( happy, sad, bubbly or pensive)  = low TRP, basically the PH have a choice between the show and giving Anjali more screen space...the TRPs will renegotiate her screen space on its own...
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
amazing post
i totally agree with u 
love u daljeet

ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahi122

🤣 - I would never try and improve my standing in a work project if I knew that someone else would lead the project better and the whole team including me would benefit instead of trying to do the work myself and get some limelight - because at the end of the day if the project is successful, every person on the team, however small or large her role might be will benefit. That is what good team work is about. DB's demand for more screen space is inot justified because she will not be able to attract those kinds of TRPs. And the TRPs will speak.

I hope Daljeet also teaches you - What NOT to do if you don't want to harm your career...

And your post has had the interview effect on me - I din't know I could dislike her anymore...but alas...

We the fans will not rest until the CVs renegotiate with her and she is shown the mirror...badly badly waiting for the day...

Yup Mahiii! Totally agree.
There is competitiveness and then there's integrity.
I am not saying anything personal to DB
But I would never ask for bonus since the company got profits based on a project that I didn't contribute to or make successful, even though I might have been hired to work on that project and ended up not working on it 

I would rather take up a new job than be unfair to and steal from the the people who did make the project successful
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We all know amd agree that the show cant be always every episode only arshi. We also know that in order to move THEIR LOVESTORY AHEAD we need other characters to step in and create situations BUT BUT BUT showing anjali getting upset seing arshi or crying all the time and telling arnav he has changed bc he is in love is WRONG!!! Also i dont mind them showing anjali as long as she doesnt come between arshi. And one more thing that i dont understand nd i wuld appreciate if someone wuld explain to me this so daljeet has negotiated and asked for a lil more screen space but didnt she read the contract and waznt she told exactly from the begining how much her character will be shown and what role she is playing. Im pretty sure she knew how much screen space she waz gonna get and how her character will develop then why all of a sudden she wants more screen time? She knows shes is not the main lead and show wont give trp to the channel. She is only a supporting actress and yes her charactervis somewhat important but not more than arnav and khushi!!!! Anyways personally i like daljeet but im dissapoint with all this happening!!
ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kasu4lyfe

We all know amd agree that the show cant be always every episode only arshi. We also know that in order to move THEIR LOVESTORY AHEAD we need other characters to step in and create situations BUT BUT BUT showing anjali getting upset seing arshi or crying all the time and telling arnav he has changed bc he is in love is WRONG!!! Also i dont mind them showing anjali as long as she doesnt come between arshi. And one more thing that i dont understand nd i wuld appreciate if someone wuld explain to me this so daljeet has negotiated and asked for a lil more screen space but didnt she read the contract and waznt she told exactly from the begining how much her character will be shown and what role she is playing. Im pretty sure she knew how much screen space she waz gonna get and how her character will develop then why all of a sudden she wants more screen time? She knows shes is not the main lead and show wont give trp to the channel. She is only a supporting actress and yes her charactervis somewhat important but not more than arnav and khushi!!!! Anyways personally i like daljeet but im dissapoint with all this happening!!

Yupp...and again..one does think and question..
Why wasnt there so much Anjali during the kidnap track when the male lead was gone? I mean Anjali is important correct? 
And now that the main lead is back - suddenly Anjali;s character becomes important AFTER that.
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
a nice post, thanks for sharing it with us :D
gkoolans thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

dude it is a simple formula - more anjali ( happy, sad, bubbly or pensive)  = low TRP, basically the PH have a choice between the show and giving Anjali more screen space...the TRPs will renegotiate her screen space on its own...

i dont believe that Anjali would have had low TRPs had the CVs been consistent...sure the leads are important but not everyone is like KKG, chirpy, happy go lucky and i am very few of us have such sacrificial bones in our body...Anjali needs getting used to on screen.. we as viewers were never given a chance to warm up to any of the other actors on the set except ARHI and i feel that the 4 lion is at fault due to that...
most of us who watch the soap for the reason that it is a soap ...im sure we have missed out on this diversity of what this genre brings to us...
given enough time we will get use to Anjali...and about her being a bad actor...yaaraa come now... i think she was superb in the hospital scene when she was all aggravated and hysterical about the child not being loved...and ASR was trying to console her...i thought that scene was the best in that episode...Daljeet if given the right chance can do wonders...
we have to remember the all the actors were chosen quite sensibly... gul must have had great faith in their acting to have allowed them to be part of this set... Daljeet's demand of screen space is not just literally that...'screen space' it is a demand for a meatier role to be developed... and it is with experience that i say this that if the script is bad even or lame even a good actor will fall to pieces on screen...
Booteefool,... i totally agree with you that Daljeet is doing an amazing job portraying Anjali...