For those commenting AGAINST Indu Singh/RJN

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I read some comments on the TB article against RJN by a couple of other fans... (pressu has offered to post a reply on my behalf...hope she's able to, once she's back)...but, wanted to post my reply to those girls here anyway... and thought of making it a Sunday post as it is... debate welcome πŸ˜ƒ
P.S. it wasn't/isn't bashing...it was decent criticism from a couple of viewers...so I just put forth my views...I just tried being diplomatic while putting across my views..
Can't believe how emotional Indu Singh has turned me into.. πŸ˜†.. I never bothered about such comments before, but now it's consumed 2 hours of my Sunday morning

My reply - Please yaar lighten up...now, you didn't think this entire serial was episode after episode of Sanchi solving civil issues, did you? Social message - yes as much as the next serial that has IAS-wannabe doormat bahus and alpha-male chauvinistic heros! My advice would be to stick to Satyamev Jayate for that. I hated Indu too, as did most of the RJN forum viewers - what he did was horrible and there's no two ways about it...but hey even murderers have a set time scale after which their sentence is up (and even they get early release for good behaviour!)
I will NOT even quibble that the judge's statement is funny, but then if you've watched Indian serials (bar a few exceptions) this is just a drop in the vast nonsense that plays out in the name of dramatic license! An excuse to get the plot moving. Conveniently - Sanchi only mentioned she was forced into the wedding, not the gritty details of it. (On another note I did read an article about the abysmal rulings in Indian courts (not panchayats) against the favour of the victim, but thats another story alltogether!)

As for Indu Singh, he has no right to force Sanchi to fall in love with him - but true to his gruff rural male-chauvinistic upbringing - he thought that proposing to his loved one was a ticket to an acceptance - he was wrong. Misled, Indu refused to relent. So, Sanchi plotted against him and sent him to jail under false pretence. Now, Sanchi is supposed to be an intelligent girl. Wouldn't she know better than to take such a panga with a dangerous man. Not only did she send him to jail using false case, she even goaded about it in the media. He horridly then did what he thought was vindictive enough! 

Fast forward to now, and Indu has done a lot to show change/remorse. He helped her in a case (yes he needed for his benefit too), but he saved her life/took care of her needs, gave up his ONLY DREAM - the election seat, accepted her victory wholeheartedly, patiently accepted all her insults/taunts/slap even when he's been innocent  lately, apologized, granted her a divorce because she wanted etc etc 
I see you've said IPK is very different - in what way? ASR being the shrewd businessman lacks complete judgement when understanding khushi's character - even now, he ends up physically/emotionally hurting her after all she's done for him! So a forced marriage and humiliation is all right if the girl loves you vs if the girl doesn't? Isn't THAT a bigger blow to the girl's love. In my eyes, what Indu's done is far more REDEMPTION than ASR's playful romance & demands for his right as a husband. Who looks like a better 'gentleman' now?
Both ASR and Indu Singh are different, but not-so-different! Both handsome and lovable, but both have wronged their girls immensely and now wanting to make up for it. Only difference is that ASR has a slick city-suaveness about him while Indu Singh has crude rural charisma...only difference is that Khushi is far more understanding and forgiving than is Sanchi... 
Similar (not same) things happened in Tere Naam, Ishaqzaade too, but was appreciated with awards! Its HOW they portray the redemption that's counted...they haven't shown Sanchi falling for him yet, heck not even accepting the good he's done for her lately. so if they lay out a good-enough pathway for love to concur, I say few years down the line Sanchi might be happier with an ignorant Indu who YEARNS to love her, than numerous other girls who married men that appeared decent on the outset, but turned out to be something else all together.

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail
@lashy awesome writing . I read those comments ... with so much of enthu we all were trying to comment and increase the rating and never expected these kind of comments.
vithura thumbnail
WHY ARE THEY BASHING INDU SINGH?THAT'S TOTALLY NOT FAIR IPKKND AND RJN ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY EVEN THE LEADS HAVE DIFFERENT CHARACTERISATION SO THERE IS NO POINT IN COMPARING THEM
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ok..loool i don't want to be responsible for starting any forum warsπŸ˜† @Vithura, it wasn't/isn't bashing...it was decent criticism from a couple of viewers...(bar one line or two) so I just put forth my views...I just tried being diplomatic while putting across my views..
Can't believe how emotional Indu Singh has turned me into.. πŸ˜†.. I never bothered about such comments before, but now it's consumed 2 hours of my Sunday morning

vithura thumbnail
No I am just trying to say that these are just characters in serial so if there is any mistake or indu has done anything wrong then it s the cv's to be blamed and not the actor.This is just suggestion or my view of point after reading the comments and whatever might be aniruddh's role he has definitely portrayed it sooo well that I think as an actor he has done a fabulous job πŸ˜Š Edited by vithura - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
chauchak lashy. But dear dont worry let them comment...they cannot fill our minds with hatred for our loving jodi...remember the girl nidhi or nisha something...who said that its confirmed that ruk jana nahi is going to be off air...after that she commented again that RJN is the worst series on starplus and then i replied to her calmly...
They r all just unneccessary people with free time...so r ready to bash characters of every forum

Why to get a headache for these people
Lubs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
only difference is that Khushi is far more understanding and forgiving than is Sanchi...

Well said ...πŸ‘ I dont want her to forget n forgive completely what INDU has done 2 her n her family...Meanwhile she also shud not forget   what INDU has done to help her out n win her TRUST n RESPECT back...😳 If INDU has taught her to fight , then he has also showed her the true meaning of Selfless love practically without forcing or kidnapping ny1 this tym Edited by Chincharmingal - 11 years ago
ZibahRajkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guyz one more big diff btw asr and indu . Asr maried kushi only bcoz of a selfish motive 2 save his sis's luv and did not let anyone knw that it was a forced wedding but on the other hand indu also had a revenge motive but all he wanted was 2 be the guy who cld b the owner of his lady love but he did not hide any truth abt his wedding.and one more thing is that ipkknd and rjn r totaly diff stories
daydreamerr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant brilliant brilliant post! Everything you said was 100% true. IPK and RJN are totally incomparable story wise but they are similar in certain ways. Khushi has been treated like rubbish and humiliated as often as Sanchi has, both by people who 'love' them. How can they love ASR whilst going agsinst IS when ASR is just a classier version of Indu. Even I am a fan of IPK but I totally agree with you! Just because Indu took his revenge in a more ruthless way, that doesn't mean that ASR and him are poles apart. Quite the opposite actually- ASR is as much of a sinner as Indu is, perhaps even more. Khushi will soon forgive and (foolishly) forget but I think it makes Sanchi a much stronger person if she allows Indu to redeem himself MEANINGFULLY over time.
Thanks for this post- its great! πŸ˜‰Edited by Thehom - 11 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just roam around this forum but dont post often, but definitely i agree with this topic  πŸ‘ I see no point in cross show wars πŸ˜• every story has a different essence and everyone should respect it! πŸ˜›