indian express article on TV shows...NBT included

Posted: 11 years ago
thot of sharing with u guys...

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/real-time-on-television/977662/0

A part from the article related to NBT------πŸ˜›

The Man-Child Loverboy: Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha's Mohan Bhatnagar, played by Kunal Karan Kapoor

He is not perfect and that's his biggest appeal. He makes mistakes, is sometimes immature, plays Spiderman to a child, is a cocky reporter and is hopelessly in love with a mother of two children. Fans love his desi mannerisms. Says Kapoor, "There is a restlessness in Mohan which I relate to. He's a nice guy but the world hasn't been kind to him. He's basically a loner. He has a certain rebellion which is interesting to interpret."

Sorry if anyone has posted already...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by knraji

thot of sharing with u guys...

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/real-time-on-television/977662/0

A part from the article related to NBT------πŸ˜›

The Man-Child Loverboy: Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha's Mohan Bhatnagar, played by Kunal Karan Kapoor

He is not perfect and that's his biggest appeal. He makes mistakes, is sometimes immature, plays Spiderman to a child, is a cocky reporter and is hopelessly in love with a mother of two children. Fans love his desi mannerisms. Says Kapoor, "There is a restlessness in Mohan which I relate to. He's a nice guy but the world hasn't been kind to him. He's basically a loner. He has a certain rebellion which is interesting to interpret."

Sorry if anyone has posted already...πŸ˜›

TFS . certain rebellion interesting to interpret..look at the guy's erudite language...koi bhi India tv ka hero itna cultured nahi hai... Kunal's language shows how much a class apart he is.SIGH ...one complete man this Kunal is.. Love him ..
Edited by Kunalrocks - 11 years ago
Nice Article! Thanks for sharing! 
Loved what he said...I love his imperfectness! 😳 TFS!!
TFS...very true,Kunal Bro will go long way
Lovely words used by Kunal. I loved this: "He's basically a loner. He has a certain rebellion which is interesting to interpret."

Absolutely stunning actor.
πŸ˜›true...
his character is amazingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Nice article...Thanks for sharing ...knraji

Edited by Bharti_k - 11 years ago
Loved KKK's take / words on Mohan B. πŸ˜³
TFS..!!
Awsome article.