India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Heads up, thumbs down!

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Yes I know that the game is called heads down thumbs up but I had to change the title of it just to get you all going! You all need to put your heads up facing your iPods, iPhones, Phones and Laptops and you're thumbs need to be down typing away on your keyboards! 

We all know that IF rankings of shows are announced on Monday and actor rankings are announced on Tuesday! So you all know what I'm going to say now! Stay active on the forum and keep on posting on IF actor pages! It will take a really small amount of your time! 

Star Fantastic Four Star

Above I have given you the links of celebrity fan pages! You simply have to click on the links and comment! I see nothing hard about that! But remember, maximum you can have x2 comments within 24 hours so use those two opportunities wisely! And also, don't forget to comment on the pictures of an actor displayed on the right hand side of the page! 

Coming to the IF rank of the show, all I can say guys is don't worry if the rank stays the same (on no. 3) because we have this week not received a TB article and Madhubala has. I have seen myself that our forum is more active, it's just that we haven't received a TB article/video, so please don't be disappointed! BUT that doesn't mean I'm saying to give up! Do continue posting, liking and commenting! The more likes and comments the more chance of our show's rank going up! 

Also, keep the TRPs in mind. Remember, 8.30pm (-India Time-) the best show on television airs! Don't forget to watch it! (: 

Post made on request of mannat.urwish :)

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 22 July 2012 at 2:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

apandorvirman95madhu0702xoxsusanxoxzulfy_135mannat.urwishxMidnightStarx..Zainab..a2zahid

mannat.urwish IF-Dazzler
mannat.urwish
mannat.urwish

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
thanq sooo much for this Preeti...Hugwe really need people to comment more and more on their profiles n join their fan club...thanx a billion sweethrt...Smile
virman95 Groupbie
virman95
virman95

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
thnaks for making dis post..
xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for this post, we are defiantly need of a reminder! Really would like us to NOT to be on Rank 3!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mannat.urwish

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Thanks for this post, we are defiantly need of a reminder! Really would like us to NOT to be on Rank 3!

Three is just no EHMMBH's number! Our show deserved to be no. 1 !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mannat.urwishxMidnightStarx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index