Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] (Page 8)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Hey guys ...i just checked the twitter they are all praises for this MahaEpisode..wonder he does get to think people love Makhi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzTheBlackJaguarMR.KooL

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Hey guys ...i just checked the twitter they are all praises for this MahaEpisode..wonder he does get to think people love Makhi...

If people have specified what they liked, RG will not think like that in saat janams. Itna bhi buddhu nahiin hai woh. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraMR.KooL

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

I totally love the show . I just want Mukku and Romaa to shut up and move in the background. And i want ti know Ballu's parallel life. 

Yup Roma is getting irritating now-a-days...and her make up sucks...can't they do something about her hair..i always crack imaging something else...LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarMR.KooL

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged

If people have specified what they liked, RG will not think like that in saat janams. Itna bhi buddhu nahiin hai woh. LOL

Ha Ha LOL LOL looks like he is a sensible guy..compared to mr hedge ..he loose his cool when someone bashes him..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguaranji-miraMR.KooL

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged

thnxxx :)

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

I totally love the show . I just want Mukku and Romaa to shut up and move in the background. And i want ti know Ballu's parallel life. 

Yup Roma is getting irritating now-a-days...and her make up sucks...can't they do something about her hair..i always crack imaging something else...LOL 

Roma's hair needs a good hair-spa and some serious frizz control therapy. Curly hair need more care and Romaa's hair show too much colour and total negligence. You cannot deal with some actresses - they do their own make up or tell  make up artists to do it the way they like. Gah! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraMR.KooL

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Ha Ha LOL LOL looks like he is a sensible guy..compared to mr hedge ..he loose his cool when someone bashes him..

I know Gautam shouldn't have done that but nobody understands the pressures and situation of a writer - wo akela nahiin likh raha and he is doing what has been decided after brainstorming sessions. Fandom can get really hurtful and the writers fraternity is as human as anyone else. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraMR.KooL

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index