Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] (Page 51)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Nidzzz apna samana pack kar le..Bhagoo...thu tho gayi..open bitching kar rahi hai...LOL LOL

I know hum dono gaye ab LOL...public forum main uda dege yeh hamein ab 


Ek Kaam kar thu aaje phele line pe..thune shuru kiya tha...main kuon khaaon goli..LOL


Goli nahe ...woh hamein pehle TRP ke lecture dege ...Yawn ...kabhe class main lecture nahe suna ab kya sununge ,main 


Muje nahi suna koi lecture abhi abhi sunke aa rahi hoon...phir se Nooo LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 18968

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Why is Hattee TRP Maata?ROFL


Its not me poco its Shahi LOL


Sorry, correction. Same question to Shahi madam. LOL

No matter what discussion is going on, she always brought TRP in that ...LOL...uske suye wahen ghumte rehte hai ...so she is named as TRP mata by me 
True,she always brings TRP into the matter LOLLOL


Yeh lo ek aur complaint from the complaint box...LOL LOL



Sasi with her complaint box, Me with TRP box

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Sasi ...tu mind make up kar aur ek final list bna le ...teri complaints badte rehte hain roz ...Angry


Haan Nidzz aur muje kich karne ki baare main bol rahi hai

Anji...thune thread padna start kar diya kya LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Nidzzz apna samana pack kar le..Bhagoo...thu tho gayi..open bitching kar rahi hai...LOL LOL

I know hum dono gaye ab LOL...public forum main uda dege yeh hamein ab 


Ek Kaam kar thu aaje phele line pe..thune shuru kiya tha...main kuon khaaon goli..LOL


Goli nahe ...woh hamein pehle TRP ke lecture dege ...Yawn ...kabhe class main lecture nahe suna ab kya sununge ,main 


Muje nahi suna koi lecture abhi abhi sunke aa rahi hoon...phir se Nooo LOL LOL

Chal then bunk the class ...lets jump to some other topic ...aur to some other post ...before she fires us ./...Sasi ...take care of urself 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Why is Hattee TRP Maata?ROFL


Its not me poco its Shahi LOL


Sorry, correction. Same question to Shahi madam. LOL

No matter what discussion is going on, she always brought TRP in that ...LOL...uske suye wahen ghumte rehte hai ...so she is named as TRP mata by me 
True,she always brings TRP into the matter LOLLOL


Yeh lo ek aur complaint from the complaint box...LOL LOL



Sasi with her complaint box, Me with TRP box



Rab Ne Bana di Jodi... LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Why is Hattee TRP Maata?ROFL


Its not me poco its Shahi LOL


Sorry, correction. Same question to Shahi madam. LOL

No matter what discussion is going on, she always brought TRP in that ...LOL...uske suye wahen ghumte rehte hai ...so she is named as TRP mata by me 
True,she always brings TRP into the matter LOLLOL


Yeh lo ek aur complaint from the complaint box...LOL LOL



Sasi with her complaint box, Me with TRP box


Ram Milaye Jode ...Shahi and Sasi LOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-anji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Nidzzz apna samana pack kar le..Bhagoo...thu tho gayi..open bitching kar rahi hai...LOL LOL

I know hum dono gaye ab LOL...public forum main uda dege yeh hamein ab 


Ek Kaam kar thu aaje phele line pe..thune shuru kiya tha...main kuon khaaon goli..LOL


Goli nahe ...woh hamein pehle TRP ke lecture dege ...Yawn ...kabhe class main lecture nahe suna ab kya sununge ,main 


Muje nahi suna koi lecture abhi abhi sunke aa rahi hoon...phir se Nooo LOL LOL

Chal then bunk the class ...lets jump to some other topic ...aur to some other post ...before she fires us ./...Sasi ...take care of urself 


chup kar kisse aur post jaake tamasha karenge tho ban ho jaoogi LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 29418

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Sasi ...tu mind make up kar aur ek final list bna le ...teri complaints badte rehte hain roz ...Angry


Haan Nidzz aur muje kich karne ki baare main bol rahi hai

Anji...thune thread padna start kar diya kya LOL LOL



you guys are so fast na... thoda time de padhane ko... jara line pe to aaoonLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index