Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] (Page 43)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Manonids

Am obsessed with the idea of owning a black jaguar. Its not a car , it appears like a sexy beast on the roads. You just cannot look away from it.

Madhu ka character agar dheela kiya, to wo Rishabh ki life dheeli kar degi. I literally want to see them fight like kutta-billi.
Day Dreaming

Hi Poco ...Well RK wahe karne ke mood main hai ...usse pta hai MB ko jhatka kaise dena hai ...but RK after-affects ka sochta nahe hai ...Khane to usse he hai baad main, Bittu ji thoda khayenge uske jagah LOLLOL

Exactly. Bittu G should worry about his own safety and protect Madhu from Rishabh and Rishabh from Madhu.ROFL

I bet is thapad ke baad, Bittu ji would make quick exit from bw these two ...warna woh pissega beech main...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguaranji-mira

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Bittuji must be careful about DD/Madhu too. Funny how DD came twirling and pushed Bittuji he almost fell over. I'm sure they must be laughing at the scene. If VD missed, DD would be on the floor.LOLLOLLOLLOL

Viv actually went a step back before he realised that he has to catch her.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Am obsessed with the idea of owning a black jaguar. Its not a car , it appears like a sexy beast on the roads. You just cannot look away from it.

Madhu ka character agar dheela kiya, to wo Rishabh ki life dheeli kar degi. I literally want to see them fight like kutta-billi.
Day Dreaming

Hi Poco ...Well RK wahe karne ke mood main hai ...usse pta hai MB ko jhatka kaise dena hai ...but RK after-affects ka sochta nahe hai ...Khane to usse he hai baad main, Bittu ji thoda khayenge uske jagah LOLLOL

Exactly. Bittu G should worry about his own safety and protect Madhu from Rishabh and Rishabh from Madhu.ROFL

Bittuji must be careful about DD/Madhu too. Funny how DD came twirling and pushed Bittuji he almost fell over. I'm sure they must be laughing at the scene. If VD missed, DD would be on the floor.LOL

Correct.. DD came with a lot of force towards VD. Shukar hai hamaari ladki catch kar li, chhod deta to wo girr jaati and her back was bare , zabardast chott lagti. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Day Dreaming

Bittuji must be careful about DD/Madhu too. Funny how DD came twirling and pushed Bittuji he almost fell over. I'm sure they must be laughing at the scene. If VD missed, DD would be on the floor.LOLLOLLOLLOL

haha.. DD must have forgot that it is MB show and only she is used to such scenes but rest are not.LOLLOL.shukar hai VD ne pakad liyaLOL

Edited by sasi10 - 23 July 2012 at 12:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

I got confused whether its the Tweet thread or Thappad thread.ErmmROFL

this happens all the time. No one remember how the topic started. It is called distraction thread.LOL
LOLLOL

oh my my ...Look who's talking !!!TRP mata ke jai ho 

_sasi_-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Bittuji must be careful about DD/Madhu too. Funny how DD came twirling and pushed Bittuji he almost fell over. I'm sure they must be laughing at the scene. If VD missed, DD would be on the floor.LOL

Viv actually went a step back before he realised that he has to catch her.ROFL

I wonder how many takes ??
LOL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizonanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Day Dreaming

haha.. DD must have forgot that it is MB and only she is used to such scenes but rest are not.LOLLOL.shukar hai VD ne pakad liyaLOL

I bet yar ...she was so furiously circling ...VD ne bacha liya ..LOL...perhaps Dd was in her real self ...

-brokensoul-anji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
hey... what is thappad ... really no idea about it

poco   nice new name..

shahi  its our brave dd... she is not going to fall   and rk /vd is not letting it happenWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index