Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] (Page 35)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Nidz - why everyone talking about a Tappad scene. Is there any segment or something?ConfusedConfused

TRP mata ...woh 4th promo main dikhaya tha na ...so all are guessing ki woh epic thapad RK ko kab milega MB ke gore gore hathon se LOL

See that is the reason we need a distraction thread...we move out of the topic aaj kal shows bhi shift ho jaathe hai Angry..main kuch dekhthi nahi hoon..aur kuch samaj main nahi ayega ki tum log kya bakwaas kar rahe ho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Nidz - why everyone talking about a Tappad scene. Is there any segment or something?ConfusedConfused

TRP mata ...woh 4th promo main dikhaya tha na ...so all are guessing ki woh epic thapad RK ko kab milega MB ke gore gore hathon se LOL

See that is the reason we need a distraction thread...we move out of the topic aaj kal shows bhi shift ho jaathe hai Angry..main kuch dekhthi nahi hoon..aur kuch samaj main nahi ayega ki tum log kya bakwaas kar rahe ho

LOLLOL..Hatzzie ...I can get that thapad out of mind yet ...Mb ne ghuma ke mara tha RK ko ...LOL...and ufff RK ka reaction uspe ...LOL

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Nidz - Are we getting anything from those first promos. Everything is upside down. Mukund was not in any of the promos. But after the show starts every promo and every track is about him and Trishna.

So I'm not expecting anything. Show looks completely different now from the initial promos.

ISADORAManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sasi10

oh..good they are taking feedback seriously.just hope they improve acc to it..
Can ppl here who are on twitter msg him abt poor camerawork,pls.if poss,ask him to get HG..The whole look of the show changes if he is changed..Sbs segs are more beautigul and classy than the episode..very disappointed w with ME and the look..didn't liked dd too(look) yesterdayUnhappy

Thu bahuth expect kar rahi hai sirf meenu ka account hai ..kahi ussko block na karde LOL LOL ithne lambi list of complaints LOL
mai bhi tweet kar rahi hoo uss director ko..kuch improvement nahi hai..No I'm not expecting anything reg the story.I only want 2 things..
-A new D.O.P who can bring classy look to the show and actors like hrishikesh
-MB hairstyle change.Any hairstyle without any bangs/fringes in the front/sides..that's it.

sasi- I think this hairstyle because then DD will not look like Geet at all. Maybe DD also wants it this way. Just a feeling I have.

Guys ...wait for some time ...they have to give makeover to MB after she becomes a star ,...so they are waiting for the right time ...

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Nidz - Are we getting anything from those first promos. Everything is upside down. Mukund was not in any of the promos. But after the show starts every promo and every track is about him and Trishna.

So I'm not expecting anything. Show looks completely different now from the initial promos.

Shahi ...See promos basically lay down the major tracks ...and muku/ trishna track is secondary ..no matter how much screen space they get ...

_sasi_-brokensoul-

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Can ppl here who are on twitter msg him abt poor camerawork,pls.if poss,ask him to get HG..The whole look of the show changes if he is changed..Sbs segs are more beautigul and classy than the episode..very disappointed w with ME and the look..didn't liked dd too(look) yesterdayUnhappy

Thu bahuth expect kar rahi hai sirf meenu ka account hai ..kahi ussko block na karde LOL LOL ithne lambi list of complaints LOL
mai bhi tweet kar rahi hoo uss director ko..kuch improvement nahi hai..No I'm not expecting anything reg the story.I only want 2 things..
-MB hairstyle change.Any hairstyle without any bangs/fringes in the front/sides..that's it.

sasi- I think this hairstyle because then DD will not look like Geet at all. Maybe DD also wants it this way. Just a feeling I have.

Guys ...wait for some time ...they have to give makeover to MB after she becomes a star ,...so they are waiting for the right time ...
grrr...i have a complaint abt this too..but i'm sparing u guys for sometimeLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL..Hatzzie ...I can get that thapad out of mind yet ...Mb ne ghuma ke mara tha RK ko ...LOL...and ufff RK ka reaction uspe ...LOL

Bash...mera dil phir se toot jayega LOL...MB ko phele Makhi to marne ke liye bol he deserves more than RK...eww char lust-compiled looks...kya kuch nahi hai usse main..

-brokensoul-Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Whatever it is,it just doesn't suit her even though she still looks best of all..and ya she did have that fringe in geet too(only on one side)

Edited by sasi10 - 23 July 2012 at 12:00am

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index