Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] (Page 34)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by sasi10

oh..good they are taking feedback seriously.just hope they improve acc to it..
Can ppl here who are on twitter msg him abt poor camerawork,pls.if poss,ask him to get HG..The whole look of the show changes if he is changed..Sbs segs are more beautigul and classy than the episode..very disappointed w with ME and the look..didn't liked dd too(look) yesterdayUnhappy

Sasi tu toh na complaint box bante ja rahe hai [email protected] HAtzzie ,...even i feel the same that engagement will break on the same day ..aur MB ko RK pe shaq hoga ...and phir padega RK ko epic thapad LOLLOL...uska dimaag RK ke mamle main superfast chalta hai ...

Thappad Shocked Angry LOL not so soon..please thodi din Rk ko tik se dekhne dho kahi MB ussko piya ki tarah tappad ka stalking shuru kar diya tho problem ho jayegi...
MB will not get to know so soon Nidzz...they will pull that part later...we will get one confrontation scene between RishBala for that and then we get see clash of equals..RK will be more determined and MB will not let that happen...zoom baara baar zoom
MB will not let that happen??? i didnt get u Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

Can ppl here who are on twitter msg him abt poor camerawork,pls.if poss,ask him to get HG..The whole look of the show changes if he is changed..Sbs segs are more beautigul and classy than the episode..very disappointed w with ME and the look..didn't liked dd too(look) yesterdayUnhappy

Sasi tu toh na complaint box bante ja rahe hai [email protected] HAtzzie ,...even i feel the same that engagement will break on the same day ..aur MB ko RK pe shaq hoga ...and phir padega RK ko epic thapad LOLLOL...uska dimaag RK ke mamle main superfast chalta hai ...
Lmaooo..i just posted reg my complaints without cng this..see how much i know abt u guysLOLLOL

Chal aaj se tera naam complaint box hai LOL LOL

I second Hatzzie ...LOL

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Nidz - why everyone talking about a Tappad scene. Is there any segment or something?ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Thu bahuth expect kar rahi hai sirf meenu ka account hai ..kahi ussko block na karde LOL LOL ithne lambi list of complaints LOL
mai bhi tweet kar rahi hoo uss director ko..kuch improvement nahi hai..No I'm not expecting anything reg the story.I only want 2 things..
-A new D.O.P who can bring classy look to the show and actors like hrishikesh
-MB hairstyle change.Any hairstyle without any bangs/fringes in the front/sides..that's it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORAManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Nidz - why everyone talking about a Tappad scene. Is there any segment or something?ConfusedConfused

TRP mata ...woh 4th promo main dikhaya tha na ...so all are guessing ki woh epic thapad RK ko kab milega MB ke gore gore hathon se LOL

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Nidzz i am telling you that she will not get to know about RK's plans so soon..they will drag it to point of high drama and there will be confrontation scene...later part you can see RK's plans will become much stronger and MB's intentions to hold on and not let his plans becomes much stronger..so it will only be RishBala ..Makhi will fly off in between...

-brokensoul-Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Sasi - they don't want to make DD more beautiful, because they want her to look good together with Mukku.

I think the one thing they first has to improve is good promotion. So far no promo for this week. the last one we got was for ME. That is full of Ayi and Mukku and his family.

And the most important thing so far main track not started.

i agreeUnhappy

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Thu bahuth expect kar rahi hai sirf meenu ka account hai ..kahi ussko block na karde LOL LOL ithne lambi list of complaints LOL
mai bhi tweet kar rahi hoo uss director ko..kuch improvement nahi hai..No I'm not expecting anything reg the story.I only want 2 things..
-A new D.O.P who can bring classy look to the show and actors like hrishikesh
-MB hairstyle change.Any hairstyle without any bangs/fringes in the front/sides..that's it.

sasi- I think this hairstyle because then DD will not look like Geet at all. Maybe DD also wants it this way. Just a feeling I have.

_sasi_ISADORAManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index