Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] (Page 31)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Shahi...personally Makhi should get all torture from RK..what is RK's next plan..no one knows..malign MB's character is one way..for that he will let this engagement happen..only later to break her trust...he knows she cannot be broken with Makhi like small incidents...some thing big bang needs to happen to completely break her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Meenu tweet karo...ask him to promote MB properly when are they gonna learn..they need to promote to ask viewers to stick to the show

Hatzzie ..it seems they are over relying on loyal fans of DVD ...Angry

Seems so meenu..they promoted the show in the start was really good it attracted people...now what happened..

That's what they want. They use DVD to promote the show and now forcing us Mukku. even it is getting difficult to tolerate this whole family of Mukku.

I want Rishbala track with Ballu track as a parallel one. It is high time now they start this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Shahi...personally Makhi should get all torture from RK..what is RK's next plan..no one knows..malign MB's character is one way..for that he will let this engagement happen..only later to break her trust...he knows she cannot be broken with Makhi like small incidents...some thing big bang needs to happen to completely break her..

Agree Hatzzie ...but he said to Ayi that engagement hone do but woh hoge nahe ...iske dialogues ne dimmag ka dahi kar diya hai ...

Edited by Manonids - 22 July 2012 at 11:27pm

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
okie guys i have to get ready,, i see u all later,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Congrats Nidz...u got a viewbie's noteLOLwill come back after reading the whole threadfLOL

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by mymagic13

okie guys i have to get ready,, i see u all later,,

Shukar hai yaad to aaye tujhe ...chal kaam pe lag ab LOL

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Nidzz i know what you guys might have endured i caught that ME today on TV ...heck man so much of nonsense why the hell was Madhu begging sorry sorry and stuff..where is your attitude that comes out everytime RK come's and shammu uff...what is wrong with him he was standing there like a statue...nothing and Paddy begging is too much come one woman..your daughter can better...what did you see in guy who has no job , who cannot stand up for himself..who is a puppet in his mother's hold...ewww...

-brokensoul-_Darling_Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Congrats Nidz...u got a viewbie's noteLOLwill come back after reading the whole threadfLOL

Why u guys are so happy seeing viewbie's note???? I have got it earlier too ...Oscar thoda jeeta hai maine LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index