Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] (Page 30)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Meenu tweet karo...ask him to promote MB properly when are they gonna learn..they need to promote to ask viewers to stick to the show

Hatzzie ..it seems they are over relying on loyal fans of DVD ...Angry

But if they don't show DVD on same frame, how long will DVD fans stick with the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Meenu tweet karo...ask him to promote MB properly when are they gonna learn..they need to promote to ask viewers to stick to the show

Seems so meenu..they promoted the show in the start was really good it attracted people...now what happened..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-Sexy--brokensoul-Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

But if they don't show DVD on same frame, how long will DVD fans stick with the show.

Some idiots like me..both are my fav actors DD and VD so i would not miss a chance to see them on screen..if they are together its a bonus..kya sin aagaya..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

agree ...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Seems so meenu..they promoted the show in the start was really good it attracted people...now what happened..

its me Nids ..Hatzzie LOLLOL..Meenu gayab hai abhe 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

i guess today we are gonna see all the dances and some akhiyaan ghuru session bw RK and MB ...and then screen will freeze when Mb will fall in RK's arms 

They don't even promote tonight episode. except for the precap there is nothing. Not everyone will see pics and segments online. Angry

Maybe they don't want high TRP's for Rishbala scenes. Then they have an excuse to show Mukund/MB.Angry

Seriously, they didnt promote RK-MB face to face first faceoff  and same goes for this sequence 

They are doing this from the beginning. Even dream dance sequence was also not even shown in precap or a promo was shown. Don't understand what they are thinking.

Shahi you are right they are not promotinf RishBala at all why the hell its always Makhi...uff...i hate that guy to the core...damn he spoils everything and CV's are sticking to him Angry

Even the first Maha episodes was also totally dedicated to Mukund and his Ayi. And if this episode gets high TRP, then we are gone.Angry Don't expect we will be free of Mukund scenes.

-Sexy-ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

its me Nids ..Hatzzie LOLLOL..Meenu gayab hai abhe 

Oh madam phir se ek line ke jhakae pe aa gayi...LOL...I was waiting for the promo yaar i have never stuck to TV so much...saare shows ka promo air hia lekin MB ka nahi...

-Sexy--brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

i guess today we are gonna see all the dances and some akhiyaan ghuru session bw RK and MB ...and then screen will freeze when Mb will fall in RK's arms 

They don't even promote tonight episode. except for the precap there is nothing. Not everyone will see pics and segments online. Angry

Maybe they don't want high TRP's for Rishbala scenes. Then they have an excuse to show Mukund/MB.Angry

Seriously, they didnt promote RK-MB face to face first faceoff  and same goes for this sequence 

They are doing this from the beginning. Even dream dance sequence was also not even shown in precap or a promo was shown. Don't understand what they are thinking.

Shahi you are right they are not promotinf RishBala at all why the hell its always Makhi...uff...i hate that guy to the core...damn he spoils everything and CV's are sticking to him Angry

Even the first Maha episodes was also totally dedicated to Mukund and his Ayi. And if this episode gets high TRP, then we are gone.Angry Don't expect we will be free of Mukund scenes.

Imagine ...Maha episode Mukund ke naam kar diya !!!! ...aur Rishbala 10 min ke liye ...goli mar do CVs ko ...inke matti bhrasht ho gaye hai Angry

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index