Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by Manonids

😆.. I was thinking the same yar .. but fans have given good response on twitter 

😆 ðŸ˜† Ok so people love drama...let him not get into this facade and push Makhi's screen space rather RishBala..
Originally posted by anjali64

hi hatzz..

nidz.. reply him that most of fans were waiting for rk madhu dance  and   to end up this family drama..

we are sure he knows it... still wasted his 26 hours... 

he wasted 26 hrs on that drama for maha episode ...hopefully we will not see all this on weekdays 
Originally posted by anjali64

hi hatzz..

nidz.. reply him that most of fans were waiting for rk madhu dance  and   to end up this family drama..

we are sure he knows it... still wasted his 26 hours... 

Anji..meenu is the one with the twitter..she can comply your wish..atleast TRP's will be better this week
Originally posted by ISADORA

😆 ðŸ˜† Ok so people love drama...let him not get into this facade and push Makhi's screen space rather RishBala..

they would be digging their grave if they are planning to give Makhi more space still and that too with MB ...I am having positive vibes that Mb-RK track is gonna kick from Monday ...Mb-RK have reached at a point where they are talking to each other directly ...so no point of having any outsider to instigate their meetings 

he wasted 26 hrs on that drama for maha episode ...hopefully we will not see all this on weekdays 
And there is a news of Chappals and stuff missing also i cracked up ðŸ˜† koi news nahi mila chalo Chappal missing from sets of MB is a breaking news
I too tweeted him suggesting madhu to make her talk rather the being dumb

hope he won't block me for that 😆

And there is a news of Chappals and stuff missing also i cracked up ðŸ˜† koi news nahi mila chalo Chappal missing from sets of MB is a breaking news
😆😆...I know ...thankfully they didnt suspect any actor of picking the missing chappals ...😆
Nidzz it has already started .they are gonna increase the pace now to hold on to viewers...lets hope its gets back to better 

Nidzz it has already started .they are gonna increase the pace now to hold on to viewers...lets hope its gets back to better 

its required too ...they have to deliver what they promised ...i mean where is filmy life ??? RK is shown more as a shrewd planner than as an actor ...!!!1 I mean give me a break ...uske paas aur koi kaam nahe kya ...pura din stalking he karta rehta hai !!! its interesting to watch ,,but it needs logic too 

😆😆...I know ...thankfully they didnt suspect any actor of picking the missing chappals ...😆

Seriously...i first reaction was WTH then i cracked up..i remember once aaj tak channel ..commissioner ka kutha gayab ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†...this is probs second one which made me ROFL