Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] (Page 19)

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

If you want my suggestion Mr.Director, the flaw of the whole episode yesterday was the too much melodrama.I hate too much dramas.LOLthat's all. LOLOne more stop making characters too dumb. Irritates me.Ermm

they have butchered the strong Shamshu and Paddy's character by making them beg for engagement.

i loved shamshu character with ballu in the past n i wanted him to be like that but he is always surrounded by women now,,
i hope we get that sheru when ballu returns at least to protect paddo becoz RK will protect madhu!!

that was so f**king stupid.D'ohW*F? Have they lost their sense? They care about rep and all.I wanted to smack both of them.SleepyI mean their daughter's future is at stake.I mean if u send her to a house like that?Imagine what kind of life she will have.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

@nids tu sachha mb fan hai,, who bears all the crap shows for one jhalak of mb promo,,

@poco i love isha n salman too,, they were sexy n raunchy today,,
karanvir fit well with them,,

@nishi ritvik is coming for wild card next week,,

@hatzie good night babyy!!

I am waiting for Nidz update on promo when it airs. LOLLOLLOL

Maybe from next week I will start watching JDJ. it might be more competitive and interesting.

I also watch only Isha/salman performance. Mind blowing every night. Bharti's comedy was too good. Other times I change channel and watch DID.

i enjoy it!! its entertaining,, i started watching it for guru but now i cant stop myself from loving isha n salman,, bharti n manish are adorable,,, remo has bee more open in this season!

-brokensoul-anji-mira

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

@nids tu sachha mb fan hai,, who bears all the crap shows for one jhalak of mb promo,,

Maybe from next week I will start watching JDJ. it might be more competitive and interesting.

I also watch only Isha/salman performance. Mind blowing every night. Bharti's comedy was too good. Other times I change channel and watch DID.

shahi just now came from jdj...  great performance by isha salman and karavir botra...  fantastic man... you know isha made a pole dance,  very thin line between sexy and vulgar...   but isha performed so sensually  amazing yaar... you must watch for isha...even gia did good arial dance  which is rather difficult

-Sexy--brokensoul-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

If you want my suggestion Mr.Director, the flaw of the whole episode yesterday was the too much melodrama.I hate too much dramas.LOLthat's all. LOLOne more stop making characters too dumb. Irritates me.Ermm

they have butchered the strong Shamshu and Paddy's character by making them beg for engagement.

i loved shamshu character with ballu in the past n i wanted him to be like that but he is always surrounded by women now,,
i hope we get that sheru when ballu returns at least to protect paddo becoz RK will protect madhu!!

that was so f**king stupid.D'ohW*F? Have they lost their sense? They care about rep and all.I wanted to smack both of them.SleepyI mean their daughter's future is at stake.I mean if u send her to a house like that?Imagine what kind of life she will have.Dead

i agree,, nowadays the girls family have more demands than the grooms family,, that part was really awful,, even muku was dumb guy who did nothing but be at the background!! if not for RK entry then the whole maha episode was waste yesterday with so much drama,,

-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Has le TRP mata ...mera khoon jal raha hai Colors ke nautanke dekh ke ...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
nidzz what is the reason for hating jdj  pm meWink

-brokensoul-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@anji wahaan mataji ki nakhre dekhkar nids mood off ho jati hai!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Arnav90anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index