Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] (Page 15)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Shahisthi

@ Nidz , Hatz and Anjali - I'm not TRP mata. If so I would be watching Diya Bati. LOLLOLWell we are not getting Rishbala. So If TRP is high kuch tho mila.LOLLOL O you can call me tortoise woman. More busy this month being its Ramazan.
LOL
Anyways for DVD sake, I hope the TRP doesn't fall from now on. I want this show to be a success mostly because it is a new concept and DD's first show in a bigger channel.

Also I don't think Madhu wll become a Katputli to RK. She is a puppet with her family. But I think she will fight and be strong with RK. Maybe the reason they have changed the name later from Kathputli to Madhubala EIEJ.

Hope the writer and director knows why Maha episode was successful. Most watched for the pose. Mostly in any channel Maha episodes are not very successful nowadays. So maybe MB's TRP was good compared to others.

P.S Is there going to be a Tappad scene?/???

u know i think u r one of the most sensible member or rather Drashti fan i have seen till now and i kinda look forward for ur comments LOL

@RED - ok u want that to happen...but i m not talking out of nowhere...they have already given indications as in whats gonna happen in future...RK playing with that Trish and Madhu clay made dolls and saying "tumhari kismat ki lakeer maine kheech di hai" and now onwards they will think God is doing things to them but its actually him doing it for next 40 years LOL...and he wanna play bhagwan bhagwan LOLLOL...these all stuff make some sense for future, right?...dont u think so?...or is just nothing related to the story? Confused

btw did u see IPK ka ME? ShockedROFL

thanksLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLMy comments on the show are as a viewer of the show mostly not as a DD fan.

But I just have this feeling that RK will not be successful all the time. MB might give him equal takkar. This won't go well with RK because he gets his way all the time. Even now two of his plans failed. MB sent hm to jail.
MB escaped.LOL
LOL
Also MB's strong character is what is attracting RK. Definitely RK is going to destroy her life and all her relationships. But I think all these will make MB a stronger person. Now she is a cry baby. Not that I mind, DD looks so cute when she cries.

Also Colours heroines are strong characters, so that is also one of the reason I said that MB will be strong when she confronts RK.

IPK ME. No i don't watch the show. But saw an article about Maha episodes having low TRP's and also in this week in TRP thread,  fans were crazy cos IF mistakenly publish low TRP for that show.
I stalk other forums sometimes.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-Sexy-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZManonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
no promo yet!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by mymagic13

aam insaan from jhalak,, the winner crorepati

zzz Dead...Yawn ...Promo dikha do kameno ...Rishbala ko promote karo warna phir rona padega ...

nidzz i am waiting for your WU...

I just hope they air it tonight itself ...else phir se morning shift karne padege mujhe TV ke samne ..LOL...

Is it time up there and promo is not aired...are they showing other shows promo's

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

no promo yet!!

hmm...looks like they have forgot that there is show by that name

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

no promo yet!!

Hatzzie .,...the problem is airing the promo at this moment would not make any difference ...they should promote Rishbala pose frequently ...donno but colors is addicted to JDJ 

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

aam insaan from jhalak,, the winner crorepati

What is he doing there ..hey bhagwan..this show seems more of drame baaz rather than dance they do hell lot of drama...i saw for wat 15 mins one week ...my head started spinning gave it up...damn so much of scripted things...

True. I watch DID. JDJ is so much drama this year especially.

-Sexy-ISADORAManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

no promo yet!!

Hatzzie .,...the problem is airing the promo at this moment would not make any difference ...they should promote Rishbala pose frequently ...donno but colors is addicted to JDJ 

Still show's TRp is hardly 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i love jdj,, i love madhuri n remo,,
m loving bharthi n isha thie year,, i wait to watch their performance!!
guru is also one reason i watch!! next week karan wahi is coming!!

-brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index