Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] (Page 11)

Vina23 IF-Rockerz
Vina23
Vina23

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Gr8 news...TFS.. hope the Madhu - Muku engagement ends soon..

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Cv's has to learn this fact now that Fans want RK n Madhu, Only for one pose of RK n Madhu they gave such a good response to them as the director is claiming so when their continues meeting will start the TRP is gonna increase surely...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I so wish for Muku free  weeks and weeks ...and dont mind if he can take Trishna and Roma along with him too ...Waiting for the Thapad ceremony bw RK and MB ...Sigh ...RK ke gore-gore galon pe MB ke hathon ka swaad ...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-BeautyForAshes

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
@ Nidz , Hatz and Anjali - I'm not TRP mata. If so I would be watching Diya Bati. LOLLOLWell we are not getting Rishbala. So If TRP is high kuch tho mila.LOLLOL O you can call me tortoise woman. More busy this month being its Ramazan.
LOL
Anyways for DVD sake, I hope the TRP doesn't fall from now on. I want this show to be a success mostly because it is a new concept and DD's first show in a bigger channel.

Also I don't think Madhu wll become a Katputli to RK. She is a puppet with her family. But I think she will fight and be strong with RK. Maybe the reason they have changed the name later from Kathputli to Madhubala EIEJ.

Hope the writer and director knows why Maha episode was successful. Most watched for the pose. Mostly in any channel Maha episodes are not very successful nowadays. So maybe MB's TRP was good compared to others.

P.S Is there going to be a Tappad scene?/???

Edited by Shahisthi - 22 July 2012 at 8:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZanji-miraManonidz

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
he is such a sweetheart i guess ... how nice to hear him say that they are considering the suggestions of the viewers !!!

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 22 July 2012 at 9:04am
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

@ Nidz , Hatz and Anjali - I'm not TRP mata. If so I would be watching Diya Bati. LOLLOLWell we are not getting Rishbala. So If TRP is high kuch tho mila.LOLLOL O you can call me tortoise woman. More busy this month being its Ramazan.
LOL
Anyways for DVD sake, I hope the TRP doesn't fall from now on. I want this show to be a success mostly because it is a new concept and DD's first show in a bigger channel.

Also I don't think Madhu wll become a Katputli to RK. She is a puppet with her family. But I think she will fight and be strong with RK. Maybe the reason they have changed the name later from Kathputli to Madhubala EIEJ.

Hope the writer and director knows why Maha episode was successful. Most watched for the pose. Mostly in any channel Maha episodes are not very successful nowadays. So maybe MB's TRP was good compared to others.

@ Red ...this is the reason why I call u TRP mata ...why always TRP jaap yar ...chod na ...it will pick up fast ...

ISADORAanji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

LOL

well shahi, hope you are free now.. all good wishes for ramazan..  i have also started watching this show for dd .. and also wish  both dd and vd  would climb up high in their profession.. 

i don't know anything about the thappad scene... 
as per the new tweet of RG   response for ME was good.  everybody must be watching it for rk madhu dance so trps would be better...  we all wish our show should top the chart of trps  which are so important than story... hope the PH will stick to the topic and develop the story in interesting manner..

Edited by anjali64 - 22 July 2012 at 9:06am

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index