Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hope the director lives up to his promise.

Only one question...how did he know the trp of the ME before the TAM people got the chance to figure it out themselves?😲

Cause, aren't the trp data taken from a Wednesday one week and  to a Tuesday of the next?
Edited by pippa - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mymagic13

@anji wahaan mataji ki nakhre dekhkar nids mood off ho jati hai!!

ignore yaar... her taraf nautanki  ... i simply go elsewhere... only watch the dance... 
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Saurabh Tewari [ producer of madhubala] says:

"About 3 years back, first ever Maha Episode for any show happened... And that was Uttran.. That time I never thought that one day I myself will be a victim.. As the first maha episode of Madhubala goes on air today when Colors turns 4, I realized what all goes in delivering a maha ep... 30 hours of non stop shoot... Writers, actors, Crew all exhausted... Apologies everyone for starting a wrong trend..."
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@anji wahaan mataji ki nakhre dekhkar nids mood off ho jati hai!!

Meenu,  its not just mataji ... but unke Pati shri bhe intolerable ho chuke hain ...in bw, I believe ...Promo will be aired early morning only ...😕...
Manonidz thumbnail

Saurabh Tewari [ producer of madhubala] says:

"About 3 years back, first ever Maha Episode for any show happened... And that was Uttran.. That time I never thought that one day I myself will be a victim.. As the first maha episode of Madhubala goes on air today when Colors turns 4, I realized what all goes in delivering a maha ep... 30 hours of non stop shoot... Writers, actors, Crew all exhausted... Apologies everyone for starting a wrong trend..."

read on facebook today 
-Nia04- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

Only one question...how did he know the trp of the ME before the TAM people got the chance to figure it out themselves?😲

Cause, aren't the trp data taken from a Wednesday one week and  to a Tuesday of the next?

the people in forum are expecting good trps becoz they got good response not the director!!
-Nia04- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Meenu,  its not just mataji ... but unke Pati shri bhe intolerable ho chuke hain ...in bw, I believe ...Promo will be aired early morning only ...😕...

nautanki is too much,,
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

He is not talking about TRP , its just the response of fans and max to max audience map which may have shown an upward trend .😳
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manonids

👍🏼  correct yaar... 
Edited by anjali64 - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
chalo guys ...I am logging off now ...Promo as per me will air early morning now ...catch u all tomorrow ...Rishbala dreams to all ...😳