Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Two tweets by Ravindra Gautam [Viewbie's Note: Pg 25] - Page 10

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ISADORA

nidzz i am waiting for your WU...

I just hope they air it tonight itself ...else phir se morning shift karne padege mujhe TV ke samne ..πŸ˜†...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

u know i think u r one of the most sensible member or rather Drashti fan i have seen till now and i kinda look forward for ur comments πŸ˜†

@RED - ok u want that to happen...but i m not talking out of nowhere...they have already given indications as in whats gonna happen in future...RK playing with that Trish and Madhu clay made dolls and saying "tumhari kismat ki lakeer maine kheech di hai" and now onwards they will think God is doing things to them but its actually him doing it for next 40 years πŸ˜†...and he wanna play bhagwan bhagwan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...these all stuff make some sense for future, right?...dont u think so?...or is just nothing related to the story? πŸ˜•

btw did u see IPK ka ME? 😲🀣

thanksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†My comments on the show are as a viewer of the show mostly not as a DD fan.

But I just have this feeling that RK will not be successful all the time. MB might give him equal takkar. This won't go well with RK because he gets his way all the time. Even now two of his plans failed. MB sent hm to jail.
MB escaped.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Also MB's strong character is what is attracting RK. Definitely RK is going to destroy her life and all her relationships. But I think all these will make MB a stronger person. Now she is a cry baby. Not that I mind, DD looks so cute when she cries.

Also Colours heroines are strong characters, so that is also one of the reason I said that MB will be strong when she confronts RK.

IPK ME. No i don't watch the show. But saw an article about Maha episodes having low TRP's and also in this week in TRP thread,  fans were crazy cos IF mistakenly publish low TRP for that show.
I stalk other forums sometimes.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manonids

I just hope they air it tonight itself ...else phir se morning shift karne padege mujhe TV ke samne ..πŸ˜†...

Is it time up there and promo is not aired...are they showing other shows promo's
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hmm...looks like they have forgot that there is show by that name
Manonidz thumbnail

hmm...looks like they have forgot that there is show by that name

Hatzzie .,...the problem is airing the promo at this moment would not make any difference ...they should promote Rishbala pose frequently ...donno but colors is addicted to JDJ 
-brokensoul- thumbnail

What is he doing there ..hey bhagwan..this show seems more of drame baaz rather than dance they do hell lot of drama...i saw for wat 15 mins one week ...my head started spinning gave it up...damn so much of scripted things...

True. I watch DID. JDJ is so much drama this year especially.
-brokensoul- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manonids

Hatzzie .,...the problem is airing the promo at this moment would not make any difference ...they should promote Rishbala pose frequently ...donno but colors is addicted to JDJ 

Still show's TRp is hardly 2
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i love jdj,, i love madhuri n remo,,
m loving bharthi n isha thie year,, i wait to watch their performance!!
guru is also one reason i watch!! next week karan wahi is coming!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Guys, there was just one break in the whole show and only 'Parichay' promo was aired. 
Manonidz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Guys, there was just one break in the whole show and only 'Parichay' promo was aired. 

πŸ˜†  Poco u too !!!! glued to Colors for Promo...