India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

PREGNANCY vs CANCER (Page 6)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
For GOD sake, plz plz i beg you to post this to 4lions or ippknd officials.
This monster anjali is sucking the soul of our beloved showAngryAngryAngry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoushka_113

I know I am not to post topics comparing shows, but the way Anjali is shown, I can't help it.
IPK has Anjali who is clingy and weepy , who emotionally blackmails, manipulates, and has all the family members dancing around her, indiscriminately picking up pills and offering her whenever she is in the frame, ( which is always, since we are talking of EXTENDED SCREEN SPACE, God help us!).

In the very next show we have Maanvi, battling a terminal disease without resorting to high-end drama.

The pregnant lady, for all these naatak, doesn't sport a baby-bump, whereas, the one with cancer goes bald!

Anjali clings to her sibling and is jealous if he spends a wee bit of time with his wife, whereas the latter stands firm in sending her sibling back to her spouse!

plz plz For God sake, post this to 4lions or ipkknd officials.

this sickening monster anjali is sucking the soul of our beloved show.AngryDeadDeadDeadDeadAngryAngry

It should be noted that IPK was promoted as a love story, where as the other show is all about sibling love!

Before I get bashed for comparing, let me clarify.  I love, or rather loved IPK, and actually started watching the other show by sheer accident, since it comes right after IPK. But the way they have handled cancer is commendable, no melodrama, at the same time, not trivialising it either, whereas IPK's handling of a normal, beautiful experience like pregnancy sets your teeth on edge!

CVs, please, this is a wake-up call!  With such powerpacked talents, esp in the leads, (and by that I DON'T MEAN ANJALI!) please, please do some reality check.  Don't give us such unpalatable characterisations, even if it means the said actress gets an opportunity to show her histri(yawn)onics!

Give us back the show we loved!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushka_113

minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
This thread is full of comparisons, whether members are comparing in a constructive way or a bashful way.. comparing is NOT ALLOWED in the forum and will not be tolerated. The rules are the same for all members.

Read them and follow them.
Closed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoName.Sad.But.True.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index