Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs a request : arnav shud tell anjali

sulu_123 Senior Member
sulu_123
sulu_123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Cvs just a request. Pl do consider the following :
Friday's episode we saw anjali telling arnav 'tum badal gaye chote... tumhe pyaar ho gaya. jabse tumhari shaadi hui, jabse tumne hamare sawalonka jawaab dena chod diya...'
Arnav shud take this chance and explain to her..in fact not just to her but the whole family...

'Haan di...i dint give u any answers when u were demanding them after my sudden marriage. But i did so just to protect u. On the night of akash's wedding, i heard shaym telling khushi that he loved only her and not ranisahiba. . That his marriage held no meaning for him. I was shocked . hen i confronted him, he told me 'haan khushiji meri jindagi ...mera junoon ban chuki hai...mein ranisaheba se pyaar nahi karta..''
i wanted to tell u the truth. I came to tell u the truth, but as i was telling u, u fainted. By the time u became conscious, ur pregnancy report had come  and i cudn't break ur heart in those circumstances.

i was torn between the desire to tell u the truth and also protect u. So protect ur marriage, i forced khushi to marry me the same evening by threatening her that if she refused, i wud not let akash marry payal.She was not ready but gave in for her sister's happiness. After marriage, i never treated her like a wife. I never even told her the reason i had married her. On my wedding night, i threw her out of my room and she spent the night shivering in the cold..

i gave a chance to shyam to redeem himself. I told him this was his last chance to take care of di and her coming child but shyam continued his beahaviour toewrads khushi.

Becoz of our marriage. she had to face criticism from our family and hers too. She was disowned by her family. She was so unhappy, yet she did not tell anyone about the forced marriage. i was  cruel and rude to her, never respected her feelings but she always carried on with a smile without showing anyone her grief. She managed to win everyone back with her sweet behaviour but i never gave her any credit.

When i was kidnapped, i spoke to everyne on phone  but it was only khushi who realised that something was wrong. She tried to find me. She evn found me once but got caught herself. I had to hit her and make her unconscious becoz she refused to leave me and go.

After all the bad that i had done to her, she put her own life in danger to save me. If it had not been for her, I wud have been burnt alive. She mixed water in the kerosine cans and saved me. Today i am alive becoz of her. All i want to do now, is to atone for my wrongs. I want to bring a smile to her face. She has suffered silently for long. She sud not tell anyone abt shyam becoz she did not want to hurt u Di.
Khushi never trapped me. It was me who forced her to marry me. I kept her in RM by threatening to break up akash payal marriage if she left.
All this i did so that Di cud remain happy. But shyam never deserved a second chance. He is such an evil person that he never deserved a chance.
But I had destroyed am innocent life just for my Di's happiness.

i know Di has got a shock. But she has to accept the truth. She has the whole family to look after her and console her. But khushi has noone. No one even realizes what she has gone thru. Now i will ask khushi to leave RM. Becoz no one in this family is ready to acknowledge her sacrifice and all she will alays get is insults and abuses.

I HAVE POSTED THIS IN EDUNIYA ALSO.
READERS PL GIVE UR VIEWS AND COMMENTS .
I WILL BE MOST HAPPY FOR THE SAME.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nik28nilu147ranisatv4luvusanayahadikhansoumyakjazzpreetRaykaazizeh123Maverick29preetihere

azizeh123 Senior Member
azizeh123
azizeh123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Very well written.  This is how I feel the story should go. Atleast every thing should come out clear. 

hadikhan Groupbie
hadikhan
hadikhan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
i like what u have written i think this is how the monday's episode should b instead of Arnav keeping his mouth shut..they should not drag this issue more!!instead let anjali know the whole truth!!!
Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Arre aap samajh nahin rahi hain ji!  Arnav ke mu pe tala laga hain.

The guy has been back for 3 weeks and he has not talked to anyone about the kidnapping episode or how Khushi saved him and worse yet, no one has asked him how he was during that phase and what happened!!!

You are asking the retarded writers to grow a brain.  How is that possible???  They think the viewing audience is dumb and will eat up any crap they throw our way.

In interview after interview Barun and Sanaya said the main strength of the show was "tight script" -- that has gone out the window and all we are left with is some crap and we are watching because we cannot get enough of Arnav and Khushi -- honestly the minute they made the mistake of the big FORCED wedding, they screwed the show and they have been going down further and further!!!

We just want this thing to get better so badly that we cannot think of ways we can suggest to fix the damn thing -- BUT no one is listening -- these guys are just hell bent on Screwing THEMSELVES with what seems like a 10-foot pole!

Cheers.
Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I wish this comes out exactly word to word as you have written.  I have wanted this to happen for such a long time, but knowing how the CVs love to drag, this will also get stretched to its maximum.
luvusanaya Groupbie
luvusanaya
luvusanaya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
ur totally rite buddy...I ALSO WANTED TO WRITE THE SAME THING...
luvusanaya Groupbie
luvusanaya
luvusanaya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rayka

I wish this comes out exactly word to word as you have written.  I have wanted this to happen for such a long time, but knowing how the CVs love to drag, this will also get stretched to its maximum.

YES THEY WILL DRAG UNTIL WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top