Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Party Time...Khushi finally leaves RM!! (Page 7)

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
this little saparation will finshed sooon .they will meet sooon.so chil wait an watch.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Me ..me .. me... i am also happy hearing that... only hoping the CVs use this well and make it uber cute with a desperate ASR trying all the stunts on earth to meet her and YAYYY Shyam's coming back - waiting for evil to rain Evil Smile

StormChaser

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saima4744

this little saparation will finshed sooon .they will meet sooon.so chil wait an watch.Wink
ofcourse it cant last long...the cvs know very well that it would be suicidal LOL!!

StormChaser

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Yeahh!!!! I'm happy she's leaving!! :D ..and I'm glad anjali is going to get her toy back very soon..so she can leave.chote in peace for a bit..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vellainsaanStormChasereveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

Me ..me .. me... i am also happy hearing that... only hoping the CVs use this well and make it uber cute with a desperate ASR trying all the stunts on earth to meet her and YAYYY Shyam's coming back - waiting for evil to rain Evil Smile
i think this week the problem has been the over whelming negative reaction on the web and otherwise...i think this kind of negativity takes away the cvs creative liberty...and we are arm twisting them ...like u i too m hopeful that the cvs will use this track well...and not get affected by what all they are facing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetihereStormChaser

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

in a way i feel we have waited for this to happen for so long...and finally the doors open...as u point out...the tables are turining..now the shoe is on the other foot...arnav is goig to be the one doing the chasing and the wooing and the explaining...lovely scene it would be..Big smile...and of course the bitterness factor is out...as the raizada clan is subtly removed from the arhi equation...and about payal...one day she might decide to up and pack her bags...that might be saved for a later date by the cvs...another reason for arhi to team up and bring them back once again...

Coming to think of it, you might be right! Payal leaving must have been kept for a later date. But I'm totally fine with it as long as it happens because it's soo needed since Khushi's already leaving.
It would seriously be a lovely scene!! No bitter, constipated clan and only awesome, adorable, loving, warm and welcoming people! Smile
A lot of fun, a lot of understanding and a lot of love! Day Dreaming Already daydreaming! *sighs* LOL
sunshinegal1224 Senior Member
sunshinegal1224
sunshinegal1224

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I am so glad Khushi will be leaving RM! Im glad she stood up for herself. Wonder if Buaji will come to knw the reason behind her coming back to GH. Arnav is in for some fireworks from Buaji if at all she knew the circumstances under which he forced Khushi to marry him.
Looking fwd to an intense track now.
lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Im actually glad this is happening...now that its crystal clear that moaning myrtle is going to be a total pathetic Vamp...its better for khushi to leave!
I would love to see moaning myrtles face when he sees Arnav going crazy without khushi!
Good for khushi!
Let her have some dignity and self respect!
Let her escape the hundered horrors of moaning myrtle!
Yaay...khushi..don't even look back...infact do give Arnav, even a hell of a time!Tongue

Go to top