Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Party Time...Khushi finally leaves RM!! (Page 6)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
gh is the best place for arshi!!!!!

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by Shahu

Rain sequence should happen in the Gupta House. YAY!

Late night, in the pouring rain, Arnav will wait outside the house for Khushi to come out. She knows he is out there, but she wont.

And then, rain, rain and more rain!
Khushi wouldn't be able to take any more!
In her night suit, she will run outside and see him leaning against his car, arms folded, completely oblivious to the weather and looking directly at her with almost cruel intensity, soaked to his very bones! But not a shiver in sight!!!!

And then...oooh..slowly moving towards each other...NO! Only Khushi will move towards him. He will make her!!  with those eyes, full of something indescribable, the intensity will scare her but she is concerned for his health (this is what she will tell herself, of course!), so she will come near him. And now she is soaked too. The rain is unrelenting, the storm is building, thunder, lightning...leading to ... a shriek from Khushi...followed by a ...????

Lets hope there is something more than a hug here. Fingers crossed. :D
LOL...wait ...lets not put the cart before the horse...remember no high hopes coz they are the key to disappointment...i m happy to see what they show...

So am I.
But sometimes its fun to fantasize. Forget hoping. Just fantasize.
LOL

Ah, well. Big smile

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasereveline

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

yeah..we agree..yet this twist makes me too excitedWink
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Sorry but i feel till the Di problem is solved there wont be any proper romance and according to Misthi Khushi leaves due to contract so don't expect more friends, Khushi might tell about her contract marriage to Buaji too
forget the romance...lets put that on the back burner for now...and i agree that till the di shyam problem is solved...the picture will seem incomplete...but for dignity's sake...for khushi's self respect's sake...for arnav's realization's sake...i m happy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserJohny.S.Rajsbk2

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

gh is the best place for arshi!!!!!
LOL..u know now even i m getting superstitious that its lucky for our arhi...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

I completely agree with you!
I'm seriously looking forward to the GH track! I wish Arshi permanently relocated there! Atleast there would be less interruptions from you-know-who-s! LOL And maybe more meaningful conversations and probably some romance! I want NK also to tag along with them!
I don't want him to suffer in that depressing RM! Poor NK! Atleast he can enjoy Arshi bickering like us!
And yeah, I also want Arnav to keep his 'Di' aside for a while! Actually I would prefer a looong while but I guess I'll just go with what's shown. It should be Khushi all the way!
I also want Payal to leave the place along with Khushi! I'm tired of watching them having to face the brunt of the rest of the dimwitted family (except Nani. Love her! Smile) Akash soo doesn't deserve her. It's high time she n=understood this too! He should be the one going behind her asking for forgiveness not the other way round.
And yup Arshi all the way!! Love the GH mohalla and the people! It's an awesome place really!
I'm happy about one thing! Arnav is having to take one of the bitter medicines that he injected in Khushi! He's getting to see how Khushi must have felt all this while. How it must have felt when th person she loved so much refused to trust her and even listen to her.
Awesome post! Thumbs Up

in a way i feel we have waited for this to happen for so long...and finally the doors open...as u point out...the tables are turining..now the shoe is on the other foot...arnav is goig to be the one doing the chasing and the wooing and the explaining...lovely scene it would be..Big smile...and of course the bitterness factor is out...as the raizada clan is subtly removed from the arhi equation...and about payal...one day she might decide to up and pack her bags...that might be saved for a later date by the cvs...another reason for arhi to team up and bring them back once again...

StormChaser

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Definitely a reason to party... but will party after seeing the coming episodes...

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Definitely a reason to party... but will party after seeing the coming episodes...
ok..its a deal...a few more episodes wait wont kill us...LOL

Go to top