Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Party Time...Khushi finally leaves RM!! (Page 10)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

I am happy that she is leaving at the same time I am sad for Arnav because Khushi is the only one who could understand him in that zoo house. Not after Khushi accepted him as his husband. Again, I know she probably left because of AnjaliDead
oh arnav is a big boy..and he can take care of himself.LOL...and anyways his home is his castle and he is the king...so he is treated royally...but khushi on the other hand was suffering intolerably...so she needed to leave...and this was much required for arnav to realize he cannot survive without her...period..

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

Yea this track has imense potential ..jus hope cv's execute it well.
keeping my fingers crossed...Wink
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

i absolutely agree with you and i also wanted khushi to just walk out. its good fro both of them. Both arnav and khushi should actually feel the hollowness. Khushi because she is still very immature as far as love is concerned. Arnav because we all know the reason.

Well i am so looking forward for this track. i am sure we will see good sensible scenes between arshi.

I would love to see frustrated ASR. He will be a treat to watch. I am sure he is going to be MAD to the hilt. Ghar, office Sar pe uthalega i am sure. I want his love to turn to junoon now.
yup...so looking forward to the thwarted and jilted lover...he is going to be like a bear with a sore head...heads are gonna roll..Big smile.and it will be a treat to watch the old ASR but this time with a pinch of the desperate lover in him...wanna see what he is gonna do to get her back...and in his unique style...
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srishipra

Payal should also leave the raizadas.Akash is also behaving like his mother.Until manorma stops calling phati saari, khoon bhhari taang the sisters should not come back.
even i desperately want payal to quit...but i guess payash is a card the cvs plan to use at a later date...Wink
SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

I am happy that she is leaving at the same time I am sad for Arnav because Khushi is the only one who could understand him in that zoo house. Not after Khushi accepted him as his husband. Again, I know she probably left because of AnjaliDead
oh arnav is a big boy..and he can take care of himself.LOL...and anyways his home is his castle and he is the king...so he is treated royally...but khushi on the other hand was suffering intolerably...so she needed to leave...and this was much required for arnav to realize he cannot survive without her...period..

I don't agree with this, even king needs someone's attention, and only Khushi was giving him that or would. True, he is a King and treated royally, but that's before Kidnapping track.
Starting from the day he is back no one cares about him makes me so angry really. This man was suppose to die if it wasn't for KhushiAngry..Nobody realised that he was in danger, and Khushi saved himAngry All I hear is Sister this, sister that  makes me so illDead Nothing is wrong with that sister. No one cares how Arnav feels in that zoo house.
As for Khushi leaving RM I agree with you 100%. If I was CV I wouldn't let Khushi leave so Arnav can feel something for her. I would make him realise her worth whilst Khushi is living with him. How she is always nice to everyone, but what she gets in return + how he treated her.

Edited by SaraaK - 22 July 2012 at 9:22am
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

I don't agree with this, even king needs someone's attention, and only Khushi was giving him that or would. True, he is a King and treated royally, but that's before Kidnapping track.
Starting from the day he is back no one cares about him makes me so angry really. This man was suppose to die if it wasn't for KhushiAngry..Nobody realised that he was in danger, and Khushi saved himAngry All I hear is Sister this, sister that  makes me so illDead Nothing is wrong with that sister. No one cares how Arnav feels in that zoo house.
As for Khushi leaving RM I agree with you 100%. If I was CV I wouldn't let Khushi leave so Arnav can feel something for her. I would make him realise her worth whilst Khushi is living with him. How she is always nice to everyone, but what she gets in return + how he treated her.

all i can say is...we both want the same things...but wanna use different routes...in the end all roads lead to Rome...right??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJL

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

all i can say is...we both want the same things...but wanna use different routes...in the end all roads lead to Rome...right??LOL

We definitely want same thing
LOL! Agree!

Edited by SaraaK - 22 July 2012 at 9:34am

eveline

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Atleast they can romance in her house without any interruption from RM members...LOL and we all know that ASR will definitely visit KKG ...LOL that means more rabba ve...Big smile

eveline

Go to top