Party Time...Khushi finally leaves RM!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by babes25

i am honestly truly happy with this whole Kushi leaving RM track... Then only he will realize what a gem of a person Kushi is...

Note to Payal : Pls follow your sister and see whether Akash misses you too... In my opinion 'NO', but it's worth a try...
oh i wish payal would...and maybe one day it might happen...again giving arhi a reason to come back and join hands and bring payal and akash together like they did once...
Originally posted by rainaluvBS

Track seems interesting but i just hope Cv's don't ruin it.

And really Thank God Khushi is out of the mad house.
lets wait and watch...things look quite promising..!!😊
thats what is bestr at the moment...
.anji  factor out
, shamu's MUing power out
, mami factor out,
payal-khushi FIght and payash disturbance affecting arhi out 

khushi dignity

raelise her worth in Rm

arnav woo and miss khushi,FINALLY MAYBE SOME REDEMPTION...REALISE THE HURT HE HAS CAUSED...I WANT HIM TO REMEMBER HOW HE MADE HER SLEEP ON THE POOLSIDE...CALLED CHARACTERLESS...BLAMING HER THE OTHER DAY AND OTHER INNUMERABLE WRONGS. JUST ROSES AND B'DAY GIFT IS NOT REDEMPTION...ARNIE NEVER GOT THE POINT OR KHUSHI'S PAIN.
bloody contract marriage nahi...asli wala marriage.

bina interruption ke setting me pyar

no family taunts and pressure

arnav wud be angry at his di for bringing sham in...and realise that anji's reaction forced khushi away from him. i wud love to see him angry for once with his di...her dumbness surpasses everything and this current arnav khushi ko pas dekh jalan track is too much and silly.

arhi get some space to breathe

and arhi back to square one to start over...their pre marriage phase ...light and attached...funny yet never registering anybody else other than each other only.

dont feel bad abt separation, the ones we love never truly leave us...and some are destined to be together like arhi. i think this blushing khushi and arnav's loverboystatus is like a house of cards may fold anytime...thir separation will help them emerge  stronger couple and bring closer
and who knows if anji gets shamu back into RM...he may make some fumbling and be exposed well and truly...to anji too.

she might grow stronger thaen.
Edited by medhasarkar - 11 years ago
Originally posted by heidi

but i wonder ,will buaji and family let her to live there ,without knowing the reason??they may think that khushi had a pety fight with asr and come home..she should tell them ,why she returned..and all those happened in rm..otherwise gh people will compel her to go back..but i think khusi will not tell her parents y she returned??
I really don't knw but Khushi is Khushi she will manege things...
may be this may be Arnav reveal the truth about their contract marriage to GH family and he will ask their help to win Khushi back and also want to marry kHUSHI...
I can't wait for this track. I want to see ASR's anger when he realizes that Khushi lied to him about the reason for leaving RM 😆 Go Khushi GOOO. Away from Poojali and other mad house members. 
Khushi said it "aapneh mujhse zabardasti shaadi kee hai"...he married her to save his sister's marriage and blackmailed her with Payal-Akash marriage too

If he really wants khushi to accept him as her husband then he has to show her that he loves her, express his feelings that he loves her and wants to marry her for love and not saving his Di's marriage

Khushi knows he loves her...but she needs him to say so...she needs him to say sorry for all the times he has hurt her and mean it from the bottom of his heart

She walked out coz she loves him...she can not see him torn between her and Di...very happy she maintained her dignity by walking out
Edited by sps0114 - 11 years ago
this is like the best ever spoiler by mishti! i have been wishing dis 4 so lond nd now khushi finally is leaving!!!!!!!! m so so so happy 4 her nd 4 arhi'sbond,as it will get more stronger,gonna feel bad of arnav but dis separation was well needed! so cheersss!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️
agree with you this track was a must
those RM people were snatching our doll's smile
and i really want arnav to go GH and again try to woo his love..😃
only good thing is that Arnie baby will visit GH to meet his lovely wife..as he cannot spend a single day without Khushi...both will miss each other like hell...Arnav will go to GH at night n surprise Khushi n we r going to have loads of rabba ves...yes finally no Raizadas to spoil their moments...bcz it out of RM so more n more romance ahead...I wish Arnav detached himself from Di n gets upset coz of her Khushi left RM...n anjali realizes it n take some step to get back Khushi..coz when Shaym is trhere, Anjlai will be sweet one like before
Rain sequence should happen in the Gupta House. YAY!

Late night, in the pouring rain, Arnav will wait outside the house for Khushi to come out. She knows he is out there, but she wont.

And then, rain, rain and more rain!
Khushi wouldn't be able to take any more!
In her night suit, she will run outside and see him leaning against his car, arms folded, completely oblivious to the weather and looking directly at her with almost cruel intensity, soaked to his very bones! But not a shiver in sight!!!!

And then...oooh..slowly moving towards each other...NO! Only Khushi will move towards him. He will make her!!  with those eyes, full of something indescribable, the intensity will scare her but she is concerned for his health (this is what she will tell herself, of course!), so she will come near him. And now she is soaked too. The rain is unrelenting, the storm is building, thunder, lightning...leading to ... a shriek from Khushi...followed by a ...????

Lets hope there is something more than a hug here. Fingers crossed. :D
Edited by Shahu - 11 years ago