Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Swamini Bua...evil tramp or good mother ??

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
hello Smile

please i have a request...pls dont judge me or my intentions by my id..profile pic...coz i love EHM and i watch the show regularly  !!!...please hear me out coz i guess this is abt one character in the show who is hated by most  of the fans of EHM !!!

Swamini Bua...well she is a lady who is conscious of her family name and her class...she is very disciplined...she is very stiff and hard from the outside and yes she is not a great fan of Virman which is the main reason ppl hate her...am just trying to shed light on her character not being negative coz thats what i love abt this show...all the characters are positive in their intentions though they have their own way of showing it Smile

we all know that Viren is like her own son and from what vanshiks who is his own mother said...she herself gave Viren to swamini bua to raise him...and well I dont think any of us can complain about Viren...he is the best son..brother...husband and jeeju Heart

regarding Virat...he is also like a son to her but to understand her actions we need to look at her past...from the episodes abt inder chachu and his case...we come to know that swamini had left her family to be with her lover but it fails and that she came to her family but that incident has caused  a lot of pain and embarrassment to the family...maybe this is the reason as to y swamini is so conscious abt her family name and class...having been the reason for her family's name going down once she now wants to ensure that anythin or anyone coming into her family should be befitting to their family !!!
Jeevika's quiet nature and  responsible conduct appeals to swamini and she instantly selects her for viren...but in contrary our chirpy manvi doesnt appeal to her in first glance...manvi also has the same qualities of jeevika but she has a different way of showing...she is a person who is full of masti...due to which her responsible side cant be clearly seen in the beginning...so swamini had a negative opinion abt mnvi in the beginning which clearly changes during the maya episodes...we can see manvi and swamini's bond but like how it with virat...her relation with virman is going to be a tough one coz of their contrasting nature but we cant forget that she has virat's best interests at heart just like vanshika and viren.

Manvi's cancer is a major block for the vadhera family when it comes to accepting virman's relation but they have diffrnt ways of showing it.Dadaji hasnt reached a conclusion yet but he is supportive to an extent...Vanshika and Swamini both know the pain of loosing their life partner but they have diffrnt ways of showing it !!!!

Vanshika being a soft person by nature can only stand by virat and hope that everything goes well for him...we can see that she is in a dilemma as she herself admits it !!!

Swamini is more hard on her stand but that is the way she shows her love for virat...she doesnt want him to go thru the pain that she went thru and she wants him back...she is trying to shield him from suffering but yes her method is not appealing !!!

so in the end all she the wants is the welfare of Vadhera bros and we should be happy abt it !!!!

we cant ignore her good nature...we cant ignore her love for jeevika...viren is like her own son but accepts the fact that viren's future and his present is tied to jeevika...she is possessive abt him but not jealous of jeevika's place in his life...she understands that jeevika is the most important person in his life now !!!!

so all am saying is that her character deserves respect...yes she maybe a thorn in Virman's path but she will also be an important aspect when it comes to acceptance of Virman in vadhera house !!!

dont be hard on her guys coz she is a good person who loves virat and has his best interests at heart though she has a diffrnt and not so appealing way of expressing it but in the end everyone in vadhera house wants virat's happiness !!!!

so ease up on her and dont hate her !!!!

i hope i havent irritated anyone with my post...i just feel that every main character in EHM is about being positive and thats one reason i love this show...it shows the positive nature of all characters despite the mistakes they make !!!!

do comment and share ur thoughts !!!Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH_fan1vaikuurmilpreetivrnrithyaosweetdollashitaxoxsusanxoxbaublesIndigoBluesanu rulz

urmil Goldie
urmil
urmil

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
agree with u...actually the best thing abt this serial is that we can't tag any character as villian...every role is justified in his/her ways...even i feel swamini bua is not a vilian...she is being protective abt her family members and is more practical than emotional

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH-loverpreetivr

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
i wonder how dis lady can have so many sides... she treats virat and viren differentyly... viren is always loved more... she understands him... buy y not virat??? she shud make an effort atleatst...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhi_s

LilButterfly003 IF-Sizzlerz
LilButterfly003
LilButterfly003

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Well i sort of  agree wid u but swamini bua has to soften her nerves a bit wid manvi n virat...they r true lovers yaar! jeevika n viren showed their real love after they got married but these 2  r kinda different...they r in love yaar n its cool...swamini shud get rite nw...manvi's got cancer,so what's da big deal?are people who hve cancer named ''loveless''???i think the 2 shud b 2gether nw...i rely like ur post...gud workWink!
preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urmilsalve

agree with u...actually the best thing abt this serial is that we can't tag any character as villian...every role is justified in his/her ways...even i feel swamini bua is not a vilian...she is being protective abt her family members and is more practical than emotional

your last line is perfectly put.
she is more practical than emotional
preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_virman

i wonder how dis lady can have so many sides... she treats virat and viren differentyly... viren is always loved more... she understands him... buy y not virat??? she shud make an effort atleatst...

i used to think she had bias btw the two bros too.
but thats wrong yar.
she proved she cares for virat by her efforts to bring maya back into his life.
maya was a right or wrong choice , that was left for virat to decide, but swamini ji always wanted virats happiness during maya track. ( if it was kandaan which mattered more jeevika would not be in vadhera house)

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@ jyo
i am really happy to see someone make a good and positive analysis of swamini ji.
she is anything ,but negative (quoting one of my friends)
i have faltered several times in understanding her, but every action of hers has always been sound and straight ( well as u said not always the popular or right decision) but she has always been strong as a character .

she speaks upright. thinks practically.

during marriage track, when  manvi was asked not to come to marriage, it was beejis misunderstanding.

she was WRONG during inder chachu track. which she repented once she got to know manvi better.

her scene yesterday had so much depth.
i didnt understand that at first go,
but reading through other's post i realised she was potraying too well as a mother,
whose care and love for her son is beyond all,
but is understanding enough to give him the space, that he and his wife need for themselves.

her disapproval of virmann is not well received by many , i agree.
i might hate her too if i thought as a fan, who has followed through their friendship and love and believes they are best for each other.
but if i think as a daughter i cannot blame swamini ji.
if i were to ever to fall in love with a guy who has cancer, my parents would surely go any extent against me . (and not cause i am a girl, that would be the case even if i were a boy). (Vanshika ji is too soft , thats why she is still in a dilemma.)

well concolusively loved your opinion. thanks for sharing.

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetivr

@ jyo
i am really happy to see someone make a good and positive analysis of swamini ji.
she is anything ,but negative (quoting one of my friends)
i have faltered several times in understanding her, but every action of hers has always been sound and straight ( well as u said not always the popular or right decision) but she has always been strong as a character .

she speaks upright. thinks practically.

during marriage track, when  manvi was asked not to come to marriage, it was beejis misunderstanding.

she was WRONG during inder chachu track. which she repented once she got to know manvi better.

her scene yesterday had so much depth.
i didnt understand that at first go,
but reading through other's post i realised she was potraying too well as a mother,
whose care and love for her son is beyond all,
but is understanding enough to give him the space, that he and his wife need for themselves.

her disapproval of virmann is not well received by many , i agree.
i might hate her too if i thought as a fan, who has followed through their friendship and love and believes they are best for each other.
but if i think as a daughter i cannot blame swamini ji.
if i were to ever to fall in love with a guy who has cancer, my parents would surely go any extent against me . (and not cause i am a girl, that would be the case even if i were a boy). (Vanshika ji is too soft , thats why she is still in a dilemma.)

well concolusively loved your opinion. thanks for sharing.

thank you...I really  thought my analysis was boring coz i didnt see any comments even after 2 hours...but now am glad Smile

thank you all Smile

Go to top