Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

arshifan2012 IF-Dazzler
arshifan2012
arshifan2012

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
hey plz cont!!!!!!!!!!! its so nice and painful...

DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
beautiful OS...i loved it do plx continue!Smile
saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
perfactly it is right good pm keep it up pls plsClapClapClapClapClapClapClapit is v pain full for them.
BarunSanayaHM Goldie
BarunSanayaHM
BarunSanayaHM

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
nice loved it
sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Very well written.
I hope you would write about Arnav's actions now. Is he planning to stay with Khushi at GH?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devsum

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
So sad and wish it won't happen in show.I can't take one more separation.Thanks for PM
sanZ_Rash IF-Dazzler
sanZ_Rash
sanZ_Rash

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Do this really gonna happen in d show?????
Cry

continue writing it was nice...
-Archu- Goldie
-Archu-
-Archu-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

2'nd part updated...guys i thought of finishing OS with this ,but i cudn't..

Her tears…,it always made him weak..,he felt a rush of love for her,he had to fight an urge to run inside the house to hug her,to hold her closer to his heart..,to promise her that he will be always there for her..But he was helpless…, as he knew that wud make it more difficult for her to live without him,even though he was sure about that he'll find a solution for everything which made them separate.NO..NOT THIS TIME..he told his heart..Once again he let his mind to take control over his heart..But it was too paining.The great ASR felt tears falling down his eyes..

he cudn't concentrate on the roads,he came back to senses when he had just caused an accident to a bike..,It was a small girl of abt 15.she had only small fractures.he took her to hospital and informed her parents,He was abt to leave after paying the hospital bill and the compensation for the damaged bike to the girl's parents,the girl took his hand..

"bhaiyya,it was not ur fault,I was driving wrong side,I don't even have a liscense.you don't have to give this money..u took me to hospital and that was too gud of u .."he simply smiled at her  and left the hospital..

He was totally lost in memories of khushi,the way they yelled at each other at the middle of the road,he smiled  to himself at the thought of asking rs. 25000 as a compensation for a scratch on his suv. he thought..what did u do to me khushi,he helped an unknown girl who met with accident without even thinking a 2'nd time.old ASR wud never have done this.instead he wud've put all blame on that girl,may be he wud've left after throwing some money at her…He again smiled to himself,"Khushi,u r the one who is responsible for this,dis is the change that u made in me,I don't feel that I was a human being before meeting you."

He din't go to office,when he reached back home anjali was not there.,nani told him that she left for mandir with the driver.akash offered to go with her but she denied and sent him to office.Arnav went back to his room which was filled with her memories..,he sat on the recliner closing his eyes.All those incidents after his come back from the kidnappers were running through his mind..,it is his job now to prove her innocence before the family  as fast as he cud.he was recollecting each and every sentence of her explanation about shyam being the kidnapper.,he suddenly got up and went to NK."Nannav mere bhai,wen did u come back,y din't u stay with khushiji…is buaji OK",""leave it,tell me where did u see my passport and id card  back then"NK was a lil surprised at his question.."in jiju's suitcase.,but I thought u made new ones".arnav was already left.,He was searching inside her room when anjali came back.Anjali was not expecting to see him there."Di, u came back..,wat happened to you,y r u looking at me like dis,I'm searching for my medicines, you used to keep that box,no..that's y I thought of searching here.."he managed to lie to her.."But chottey,that wud be in ur room,I gave that box to khushiji wen it came by parcel"He was hearing her saying Khushi's name after a long time by now..she was in a hurry to get rid of him from the room.."Di,look at me…din't u go to mandir??"he asked her with doubts in mind due to her odd behaviour.."NO,..i mean,yes..i went to mandir only..y r u questioning me??where else shall I go"…"No,di I din't mean that"the doubt in his mind was getting more stronger..it was a sleepless night for arnav,he lied on the bed kept looking on the empty side where khushi used to sleep on…

Next day morning:

He felt the emptiness in the room without her,he was in no mood to go for jogging..he slowly went to open his cupboard,he was relieved to see that she had left some of her dresses there..he saw the pink one which she was wearing on the day he got kidnapped.he saw khushi's pleading face calling him out loudly asking him to come back…he closed his eyes"NO,khushi..im not going away frm u,and u r not going either.."

At GH:

It was the teej day..khushi din't eat anything from the previous day after he left her at buaji's..when buaji asked her she replied that this time being a married woman,it's something diffterent for her,to feel the difference she had layed a longer fast..she had to try really hard to smile and not to  reveal anything to buaji or amma..she kept herself away from babuji purposely coz she knew that she cudn't act before him…she was preparing herself to tell the whole truth about her marriage,shyam's exposure and her decision to leave RM,to everyone of her family,but she needs a lot more courage for that. morning when she got up she was surprised to see that it's not shantivan but her mayka..she cudn't supress herself and she called payal"jiji,its me khushi,is everything ok there,everyone fine???"…"haa,khushi what happened to u,hw's buaji,y r u calling soo early,had any nightmares"…."no jiji, I just thought of asking u abt….."…"abt what..everyone is fine here,Di, naniji,maaji,me and akash,everyone …"payal was teasing her to cheer her up…"and.."khushi din't notice that jiji purposely avoided sayng arnavji's name…"jiji, can u plzz ask him if he had taken his medicines,since I'm not there he won't take care of himself.. and  don't tell him that u r asking coz I told u to do so".payal became worried to hear her panicked voice."khushi,don't worry..i'll go and ask arnavji whether he had taken medicines.."Arnav heard her talking when he came downstairs..he pretented that he din't hear thogh.He remebered the countless times he tried to dial her number and left halfway through..she had atleast payal to call and ask about him,He cudn't find a way to know whether she's fine or not….

When he entered di's room,she was talking to somebody on phone…"I'll surely come with u,wherever u call me..i don't want to believe anyone else in this world.."he voice was broken and arnav saw her crying badly…."He Cud clearly say that whom she's talking to.."DI.."He called her with atmost disbelief in his voice..

To be continued….

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesRain_dropkarthimanmbobby2011et_tu_achuSara.KhanLuxCaldivya146Bella023sabby91manjusha_92DazlingdivyaDarkBecomingrjhaveriKhuarvArchu61ArnavarmaanAtyayBarunSanayaHMmsrenjininiaprincessrhearuhitanya_visihuvikadesigirldevsumsanZ_Rasharshifan2012arpita20moon_mineashred12fan145rini_katJennyAvniriafnaKaShArHi_Krishiajoopkeenu_kk-Yuks-rimaArshi.Sugi.IPK

Go to top