Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

-Archu- Goldie
-Archu-
-Archu-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

guys i was left all alone in my hostel room today,all my friends went for outingCry,so i thought about scibbling something...do read and plzzz comment if u like or notSmile

"Di I can't believe that its YOU talking to me like this"

it was ofcourse beyond the limit of his tolerance.what all things di had just told him were totally new to him..he never thought about something like that.he never felt that he had changed. He cudn't feel anything wrong about his feelings for khushi now. He knew only one thing that she is an integral part of his life . Is that the change which made his di unhappy with him

"Di wat r u thinking? U feel i don't care for u anymore as I care for khushi now..how can u?"his eyes were moist,he looked away from anjali..

"No chottey,its not like that,I said u've changed,ur preferences have changed,today I belive that u wre not lying abt d meeting,but few days before wen u gifted those flowers  2 me u were lying to me,na chottey'You gave them to me out of sympathy.. "she paused..

"No,I'm not blaming you,things will change no one can be the same always.."

she said flatly.He was looking at her with pain and disbelief in his eyes..His di,who always wanted him to get married,who told him dat one day that girl'll come to ur life, even the tought of going away from her'll stop ur breath.. without looking into her eyes he left anjali's room.she din't call him back.For one moment he thought nothing wud've changed if he hadn't met khushi,di wud've been happy,she wud've been happy'He din't  even bother to think about his own happiness.

Khushi was sitting kneeling beside her devi mayya'

"why can't he understand,I never tried to get his attention,I never wanted him to buy any gifts for me..only thing I needed is his presence,once he is safe,happy I don't need anything else..now every one in this family is unhppy coz of me.."she cudn't control her tears..

"I've only one option left,I have to leave dis house at any cost..I won't allow dis to happen anymore..,I know arnavji'll try to stop me,may be yell at me'I can't see him in pain anymore,plzz give me courage to leave him."she slowly closed her eyes.silent tears were falling down'

The moment arnav entered their bed room his eyes were searching for khushi and was relieved to see her inside the room..He was relieved at the fact that she had no plans to leave as he saw her sitting down calmly,he knew very well about the pain which she had been going through for the past 2 ,3 hrs..he cud realise  by now that the heaviness inside his heart'll affect her also..he din't go near her as he knew he was not able to do anything to make her smile then'He sat on the recliner with his arms resting on knees

It started raining outside,she looked at the sky for a support from her parents,but they were no more visible to her since the sky was clouded..she slowly got in to her legs,hesitantly walked towards him..he was aware of her closeness but still  tried hard to focus his gaze on the floor..He knew that he wud loose his control over the emotions flooding his mind if he looked into her eyes..

"Arnavji,did you eat anything,had  ur medicine"she asked calmly..he looked at her with surprise..he surely expectd her to yell at him for cheating her into the agreement,it was all his fault, he  only reminded her of the  stupid contract marriage,all coz of his selfishness, he vowed to win her back at any cost and did all those things which again ended up with the family blaming her for his fault.

"how's di,did u talk to her?cud u convince her that u were not lying'" she continued once he nodded uncertainly..arnav was  clearly surprised to see her behaving normally like that..I know arnavji,wat's going through ur mind right nw,but it's too difficult for di to digest the truth,she is the one who needs your support now.and wat were you doing,why don't you understand that only thing matters to me is YOU and not ur expensive gifts or the surprises u've planned..she din't say it loudly'.she looked in to his eyes.He was still looking at her with the same blank face.

" I can't stay with u anymore,if u really want me to  be happy let me leave now.."arnav was shocked at the sudden change of her expressions. This was all that he feared about.""Khushi"he stood up and cupped her face,still she refused to look at him..he slowly raised her chin and made her look at him.

"Khushi'you'll be happy without me????"he was damn sure the answer is NO,the way she threw herself into his arms moments before assured him that whatever happened on this earth it's not possible for both of them to separate from eachother. he looked deep into her eyes as if he was trying to read her mind..she deliberately looked away

."yes,all I want  to do now is to leave dis house,don't try to stop me dis time,I'm not going to listen to any of ur stupid reasons"he cud sense the uneasiness in her voice'she freed herself from his grip and started packing her bag..

"OK LEAVE THEN,I don't need anybody with me'? I know u don't evn care a sh**t abt me then why shud i?GO GET LOST"it was his desperation more than anger'he left the room closing the door with a loud noise..she was expecting this outburst, she knew he was hurt..but she had no option other than this..once he left the room he felt he was making it easy for her to leave him',He felt as if she is not leaving him permanently and it's the duty of him to make her way back to his life..it shudn't be the one filled with stones and thornes anymore,It shud be decorated with rose petals..everything shud b back in place so that no one'll  ever get a chance to put blame on her for anything.

She lied on the bed closing her eyes,she was hearing the tick tick sound of the clock.morning wen she got up she saw arnav on the other side of the bed,she felt he was deep asleep.she took bath and came back.he was still sleeping..she cudn't resist her any more..she went near him,sat on the bed and slowly kissed his forehead carefully without waking him up..she took her bag and went down stairs..

Arnav felt her soft lips on his fore head,he woke up with a heavy heart'the thought of separation was prickling his heart.He kept on telling him that,it's for a short time she will  surely come back'.

He followed her to the hall room'she was telling everyone that she's leaving becoz of buaji's ill health.naniji consoled her with a hug and asked her to come back soon.she avoided answering payal's questions..and hugged her whispering in her ears jiji don't ask me anything nw,I'llexplain everything to u later'Mamiji was at her usual self

,"go anywhere,it wud b better if u don't come back"..arnav looked angrily at her and snatched bag from khushi,"come fast,I've other works to do"

Khushi was a little surprised at his coldness.. once they came outside the house she opened her mouth"u don't even have to come and drop me,just tell the driver or I'll catch an auto and go "

"shut up and sit inside"'he drove with her to buaji's house,both of them sat silently exchanging some looks in between,they spoke everything for them.

Once they reached buaji's house,she slowly stepped out of the car with her eyes still fixed on him..He was trying best to avoid her eyes,he managed escape from buaji saying that it was already late to reach the office,khushi also supported him'

Before turning the car he peeped in to her room through the open window'She stood there crying her heart out, she was holding herself tightly with both her arms so as she cud cover a hole inside her heart'she stood there with the pain of her soul ripping apart'.

Edited by Archanapajit - 22 July 2012 at 10:43am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesswati2011Rain_dropsharmilakirandestiny1213shrutitaayushikumarscarletmoonBella023arhifan_loverLuxCalSara.Khanmanisadi.biAym7SUKRIMAmistletoe22rjhaverishalinikanaguDazlingdivyaDarkBecomingrandom94PokkaKhuarvmaliArchu61prabhataArnavarmaanGirl54jazzpreetsamspriyanka09ritzzziisunshinegal1224sanyukta90EvilMindedMelovebadhanpalo101RandomGirlMaddyAddyBonhi_ipkkndBarunSanayaHMa.kaurroldcseabeautyvikadesigirldevsumachu_arshiarshifan2012ipkkndfanforevaDaRkPrInCeSslastdesireTwilightStar_JPnilmimisscrazyfanGAURI29riafnasaima4744JennyAvnirini_katshaaranyamoon_minefan145ashred12Nidsubh007-Stutz-keenu_kk-Yuks-MrDarcyfanajoopLyssaPieTia.0Omorabotithulasi_arshiArshi.Sugi.IPK

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
nice dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saima4744

jazzpreet Senior Member
jazzpreet
jazzpreet

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
this is great! please continue! i would love to see arnav's reactions on seeing khushi cry like that! :/

saima4744

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
too sad...

saima4744

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Poor Arnav and Khushi! Always victims of Rudali and her Snake!

saima4744

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
awesome ..i used to thnk why khushi is not kissing his forehead and didnt see anythng like tht in any os i read and now i got it ..wish this happns in show tooo
Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Do you have any plan to continue this? Smile

arniepervaiz Goldie
arniepervaiz
arniepervaiz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
well that was intense..loved it

Go to top