India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

VISION UNCLEAR

Manisha. Goldie
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
It saddnens me like crazy to see my favorite IPPKND (the only serial i watch) going thru this horrible AND lacking logic track...

what saddens me even more  is that the constructive feedback and opinions is considered as ruthless criticsm and our pure eagerness and wish to see ARSHI together is seen as a crude and lecherous desire...with this thought in mind, i would like to mention that Gautam Hegde's  tweet dint go well with me...how can he say "dekhna hai to dekho"...arrogance can only pave path to doomsday...our love to the team remains  unchanged..but atleast have the courtesy to accept feedback graciously...

we dont have any insane expectations...all we want is the story to unfold in a very logical manner..
ASR till date dint care to apologise to KHUSHI...thtz the 1st thing i expected him to do as they got talking...if everything has to be understood by the audience then whats the point in running the show...instead leave the ANjali part to be understood and just minimise it...understood she is goin thru hell...but plz she is NOT THE PROTAGNIST...

i perfectly understand the need for a supporting cast..but the grace of the show remains intact when supporting cast remains supporting cast and doesnot attempt to overpower the lead...Sadly DB has negotiated a POOR DEAL for herself...(A deluge of hate mail doesnt surprise me a bit)

In this stage where there is so much competition, so many shows fighting to  occupy the number 1 spot..why is this show hell bent on losing its position...

Finally, if we as audiences have misunderstood the VISION, I request the PH to clarify..coz to me the VISION is UNCLEAR...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986FairyLiquidSoap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index