Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

We can make it possible..! (Season 2)

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

I've seriously lost my marbles after DEK ending news. But, hope this makes sense!LOL 
Well somebody posted about DEK season 2. And made a forum or something on it. We can join it guys! I know Sony is the most stubborn channel everDead But, atleast we can try. They say " Koshish karne walo ki haar nahi hoti" So we can take this as an inspiration. Join the forum and she/he said she/he would make a  petition also. Well, we can join that too. And email, tweet, call etc etc about DEK season 2 which they can air on 7:30Big smile Well I'll start doing that now. Hope u'll do it too. Guys if you love ur beloved show then we do it! And most importantly prayBig smile It's the holy month of Ramadan.Big smile Our prayers are always heard! And email and twitter ko mat bhulna.Big smile We have time slots also! And we should tell them in our mails and tweets about the Trps also. And if somebody can tweet. Tweet about this idea to SA also! Hope she will be with us in the mission. Afterall SA is the producer. The cast should be the same tooBig smile 
Tanvi:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoilvuday..oishu.....navina...

princesspriyal Newbie
princesspriyal
princesspriyal

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Big smileSmileashis Kapoor hiiiLOLHeart
princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princesspriyal

Big smileSmileashis Kapoor hiiiLOLHeart
Are you a new member? Well if you are.. Welcome to the forum.Big smile I'm not Ashish kapoor... I'm Tanvi:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilvuday

candy08 IF-Dazzler
candy08
candy08

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I PRAY FOR THIS AND PLEASE TELL ME AFTER DEKHA ALL DEKHIANS WHERE GOCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_T

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index