India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

My complete box office predictions: KSKHH

srkat Goldie
srkat
srkat

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Anyone wanting to read my previous predictions articles can read them at these links:

Bol Bacchan: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3068518
Cocktail: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3082394
King of Bollywood 2012: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3095621

I'm writing the predictions for this Friday's film a bit earlier (than usual) due to the fact that I am going to be on vacation soon, and therefore I won't have as much time as I normally due.

This Friday as we know is the release of the film KYA SUPER KOOL HAI HUM. It is the sequel to the 2005 sex comedy KYA KOOL HAI HUM which was one of the biggest Hits of 2005.

Furthermore, KYA SUPER KOOL HAI HUM is backed by Balaji Motion Pictures, who have delivered successful films like ONCE UPON A TIME IN MUMBAI (Hit) and of course, THE DIRTY PICTURE (Blockbuster).

So, do I think KYA SUPER KOOL HAI HUM will be a box office success? The answer is...yes! Looking at the promos of the film, it can be assumed that the film will be liked by at least a section of the audience. Although the film will not find acceptance from families, the film will very likely be accepted by the youth/young adults and some others. Regarding the multiplexes/single screens, I think the film can work at both. Also, like Balaji's other films, this film also probably has a controlled budget/cost, which will also prove to be beneficial for the film at the box office.

My predictions for the box office figures of the film:
Opening Day: 6 crores net
Opening Weekend: 21 crores net
Lifetime Collections: 50 crores nett
Overall Box Office Verdict: Hit/Super Hit 

So, what will this film result in? It will result in Balaji Motions Pictures having yet another successful film to their credit. For Ritesh Deshmukh, he continues his successful run this year, with TERE NAAL LOVE HO GAYA (Above Average), HOUSEFULL 2 (Super Hit) and now KYA SUPER KOOL HAI HUM. As For Tushar Kapoor, he also continues his success run of sorts, after GOLMAAL 3 (Blockbuster) and THE DIRTY PICTURE(Blockbuster). Sure, he did have a flop like CHAR DIN KI CHANDNI in between, but the successes outweigh the failures.

In short, KYA SUPER KOOL HAI HUM will keep everyone smiling: the director, the distributors, the producers, the actors, etc and most importantly, it will keep the audience smiling!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
i hope its not a success...but looks like it will be! 
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I hope they match up to the KKHH. The cheezy, yet fun-filled comic timing was a treat to watch! 

Sunshine797

srkat Goldie
srkat
srkat

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

I hope they match up to the KKHH. The cheezy, yet fun-filled comic timing was a treat to watch! 

Wow, reading your post I just realized a huge coincidence: the initials of Kya Kool Hai Hum are the same as Kuch Kuch Hota Hain Smile

The-Voice

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkat

Wow, reading your post I just realized a huge coincidence: the initials of Kya Kool Hai Hum are the same as Kuch Kuch Hota Hain Smile

LOL. Kekta kept the name deliberately to make it sound like a parody title of Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai.
srkat Goldie
srkat
srkat

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by srkat

LOL. Kekta kept the name deliberately to make it sound like a parody title of Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai.

ahaahhahahaahhaha Smile
srkat Goldie
srkat
srkat

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
bumped!
you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Congrats again! ImpressedClapClap

Predict Jism 2 next( I am expecting 27-32 crore weekend)

Go to top