OS- Anji's sangeet! (Page 2)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by SSA777

Great OS - loved the way you showed Anji's prospective on Nidhi's behaviour.  Clap 

Thank you SSA777...feels kind of weird to call you that...is there a name or nickname that you wouldn't mind us using?

My name is Sha.  Smile

Hi Sha!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
VoW!!!  Sujatha... you have done it...Clap

First of all thank you very much on behalf of the invisible character who raised the question about 'who should be in the spot light' and in return got this wonderful OS dedicated to him / her.

and I am very proud of my self ..that one my 'dimag ka keeda' has given the opportunity to all forum members to get this beautiful - insightful OS...

I loved the OS to the fullest... This is a biggest moment in Anji's life.. she is the first person in this story... and she wanted to share it with all those near and dear... No wonder Nidhi occupied her thoughts more than any body... herself and Nidhi are just a single soul in two different bodies... she could understand Nidhi so well... cut Jyothika's words to defend Nidhi... assured her mom about Nidhi...wonderful friendship... It made me fall in love with Anji more now...

KTLK was initially started with all those beautiful relationships... Baba and Nidhi.. ( baba never liked daughter touching his feet...and his concern over her slightest discomfort... the way he preserved her letters that she wrote in her childhood)... DadiBua and Nidhi... Anji and Nidhi... anji and her parents...last, but not the least, Ashutosh and mallika... it was so much endearing to see the life in these relationships...

Today your OS brought all that back... Thanks once again for writing this...

Also, I think today is my lucky day... usually my day starts with a ever frowning face of my guide..( or did he born like that ??)...running here and there, and some ghatiya mails to answer...But today, Rabz thought of dedicating her OS to me!!! ( such an honour !!Smile) and you mentioned my name on the top...VOW!!!...patting my self...

Here..this is for you...

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

VoW!!!  Sujatha... you have done it...Clap

First of all thank you very much on behalf of the invisible character who raised the question about 'who should be in the spot light' and in return got this wonderful OS dedicated to him / her.

and I am very proud of my self ..that one my 'dimag ka keeda' has given the opportunity to all forum members to get this beautiful - insightful OS...

I loved the OS to the fullest... This is a biggest moment in Anji's life.. she is the first person in this story... and she wanted to share it with all those near and dear... No wonder Nidhi occupied her thoughts more than any body... herself and Nidhi are just a single soul in two different bodies... she could understand Nidhi so well... cut Jyothika's words to defend Nidhi... assured her mom about Nidhi...wonderful friendship... It made me fall in love with Anji more now...

KTLK was initially started with all those beautiful relationships... Baba and Nidhi.. ( baba never liked daughter touching his feet...and his concern over her slightest discomfort... the way he preserved her letters that she wrote in her childhood)... DadiBua and Nidhi... Anji and Nidhi... anji and her parents...last, but not the least, Ashutosh and mallika... it was so much endearing to see the life in these relationships...

Today your OS brought all that back... Thanks once again for writing this...

Also, I think today is my lucky day... usually my day starts with a ever frowning face of my guide..( or did he born like that ??)...running here and there, and some ghatiya mails to answer...But today, Rabz thought of dedicating her OS to me!!! ( such an honour !!Smile) and you mentioned my name on the top...VOW!!!...patting my self...

Here..this is for you...

Thank you, Mudra...I am thankful to you...I doubt if I would have bothered to write this but for you...and if it brings happiness to so many, then I am humbled...

Thank you for the lovely basket of flowers!

mudraswathi

Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Wow sujatha di... I guess u both sujatha di's are made up of the same mud... I mean I never thought of reading something from the charecters that are side lined... From the past few days, m feeling really previleged to b on IF... What a quality of artists we have here... Some write excellent FF, some OS, some taking the caps, some writing wonderful updates n news, some making funny emoti updates., some with their 'analyzing the epi' updates...N not 2 4get the most patient n loyal readers who take up u all people's writings as a treat to read...What more talent can one expect all together on one forum itself...

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Wow sujatha di... I guess u both sujatha di's are made up of the same mud... I mean I never thought of reading something from the charecters that are side lined... From the past few days, m feeling really previleged to b on IF... What a quality of artists we have here... Some write excellent FF, some OS, some taking the caps, some writing wonderful updates n news, some making funny emoti updates., some with their 'analyzing the epi' updates...N not 2 4get the most patient n loyal readers who take up u all people's writings as a treat to read...What more talent can one expect all together on one forum itself...

Thank you Aazeen...the forum is indeed a wonderful place for people to share their views and talents!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index