prediction time ppl!!!!!!!(+ve take on spoilers) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

good question to cvs.. baby bump๐Ÿคฃ

i kow right!
its like there is no cake in that oven!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿคฃ
I dont know how Im gone watch these episodes. ARSHi's pain i cant tolerate. But i like your prediction of  positive approach ๐Ÿ˜Š
me happy...creepwa coming..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by ogive_nab

I don't know actually what i m feeling now...but just now i can say about Anjali..in last episode she said to her chotae * u r in love* ,* after marriage u have changed*, * u started to tell lie with ur di now*(though he didn't tell lie with her di) blah blah blah... but what is now she going to do for meeting with her hubby without telling her chotae?? Is it not love for her hubby?? If it is love, if she can love her hubby then why can't her chotae to his wife?? Iss discrimination ki kaya nam doon??Anjali ji apki jitna trif karu utna e kam hai!!!๐Ÿ˜ต

through this it is clear that she is selfish
she choose her hubby over her chotte,is this true bro-sis relationship?
but from arnav's side its true love ,respect and moreover she is most important person and he is ready to sacrifice anything.

if shyam really means a lot to her ,in spite of knowing the truth (but she thinks he is not at fault)
even she has to understand that ever brother has life ,even he has to give importance to his wife just like she does.why does she understand all these?why can't she b a  strong women?

when a baby falls down the next time it tries to get up,why don't she learn after so much has happened?
why don't she find proofs,recollect what all shyam had told her?
she knows that the PG in guptas house was also a person named shyam,she knows khushi was engaged to him.why don't she think?
in this era no one can be like this.except anjali๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿ˜ƒ good khushi is leaving RM...atleast asr will think of her and
maybe they will meet chupke chupke...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..teej is coming...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
all this is good for arshi...
short term cant ๐Ÿ˜• take more MU...๐Ÿ˜กwhat all anji -shyam torture๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก we have to bear..
hope that track ends soon with anji realising khushi's worth...

waiting for remarriageโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
I like the positive outlook you have on the spoilers...Nice predictions. Hope it works out this way...

But regardless of whether it does...I am looking forward to the upcoming track...
Yes, it will be sad to see Arshi separate..but separation doesnt mean end of romance...also after every Judaai the milan is more exciting. I love all this anticipation.

What will get to me is that if they dont show Arshi scenes but just the other stuff..Focus on everyone in a balanced way(a bit more on Arshi though :D)

anjali asked him, you lied to me for the first time and it is because of your love, and here she is going to lie to him if she is going to meet his husband, which her brother threw out of the house, its again a lie for her love to his brother?
Originally posted by dkatmala

anjali asked him, you lied to me for the first time and it is because of your love, and here she is going to lie to him if she is going to meet his husband, which her brother threw out of the house, its again a lie for her love to his brother?

double standards i tell u!!!!!!!!!!11๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by deepika45

I dont know how Im gone watch these episodes. ARSHi's pain i cant tolerate. But i like your prediction of  positive approach ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks!
i always look at the thinngs positively!!!!!!!
it helps me to keep my calm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
agree.cv's r brilliant in creating story..๐Ÿ˜‰ well.done..even  i too thought same..yes..its a positive n gets more interesting..till now she is khushi.๐Ÿ˜Š