India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

..|| Similar Lives // KriSha OS ||..

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Hello people. So I thought I'd try my hand at another OS.  I know I'm crazy, but let's see how this one goes.  I'll be using three point of views: Kria, Sharon and narrator and am sure, you will be able to make that out. Happy reading!

P.s - Some of you must have read this before. I wrote it long back and am just posting it again as the previous posts are not view-able. Thanks! 

Similar Lives
KriSha OS:

Kria's Point of View:

Just like every other day I went to the park nearby for jogging. The place is quite calm and soothing. It always refreshes my mood. It is the place, where my day begins. Personally I love this part of New York. Who would've imagined that the city of dreams could even be so quite! Well at least I did not.

I took off to jogging as soon as I entered the gates. I had my ear phones on and my gaze was intent on my iPhone. Usually I don't look up from my cell as this place is so lonely that I hardly fear of banging into someone. Her head was moving with beats of the song she was hearing. Her hands were also moving loosely and unconsciously.

Narrator:

Suddenly she came to a halt. She looked up from her phone and sighed. She had finally reached her area. Yes, her area. The place is quite unaffected by the main crowd. This part of the park had now become her area. It was she, who used to come here daily and practice her routines. She slowly took off the earphones and let the song play lightly. She carefully placed her cell down on the nearby bench and took her position a little bit further away.

No father figure in the house
And I'm wondering how
I'm gonna work it out
Oh
My friends keep on telling me
How I don't need that man
But they don't really understand

There's far
Too many pressures in reality
With dealing with the pain
The stress and poverty
And I gotta be myself because
There's nobody else for me
(Noo)

(Hang in there with me)
Sometimes it takes
A different kind of love
To raise a child
(So don't give up)
So don't give up
(When pressures come down)
Sometimes it takes
A different kind of dream
To make you smile
(So raise it up)
So raise
(Hang in there with me)
Sometimes we need
Another helping hand
To show the way
(So don't give up)
So don't give up
Sometimes it seems impossible
And that's why we pray
(So raise it up)
We pray
 Seems to be
Nothing left for me
Momma's gone
Daddy didn't wanna be
And now I'm all by myself
Wondering where is love
Or should I just give up
(Ya kno)

Life falls down on me
Cuts into my soul
But I know I got the strength
To make it through it all
Cause I'm still standing tall
Breaking through these walls
I'm gonna give my all

Feeling like
A motherless child
Pain cuts into my soul
It's bringing me down
Can't find my smile
On the face
Of a motherless child
I'm gonna break
Down these walls
Gonna give my all
Ya know
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahhh

(Hang in there with me)
Sometimes it takes
A different kind of love
To raise a child
(So don't give up)
So don't give up
Sometimes it takes
A different kind of dream
To make you smile
(So raise it up)
So raise it up
(Hang in there with me)
Sometimes we need
Another helping hand
To show you the way
(So don't give up)
Sometimes it seems impossible
That's why we pray
So raise it up

SONG: RAISE IT UP BY JAMIA SIMONE NASH

She did ballet. Well, classical ballet to be precise. The choreography was mostly allegro with small sections of adagio choreography. She did slow, enfolding movements, performed with the greatest amount of fluidity and grace. The highlights were the lightness, smoothness and ballon. She did many graceful steps like arabesque, attitude en pointe, grand battement, petit battement, piroutte, fouett en tornant and many more. She swayed on each beat like a swan. Watching her dance to the beats of the song was the best sight one can witness.

It was the ringing of her phone that brought her out of her dance. Yes, she was so lost in her dance, that she didn't even realize when the song stopped. That was the place of dance in her life. That was how she lost her mind, heart and senses when it came to dance. That was her passion for dance. Dance is what defined her and she is what defined dance. She was amongst one of those people who were born to dance.

"Hello!!" she answered the phone in her velvet smooth and soft voice.  "How much time more?" asked a rushed voice from the other side of the phone. Kria sighed and picked up the small towel kept nearby. She began wiping off sweat beads from her neck and face, while she conversed with her 'in-a-hurry' friend. "Did you really break my concentration for such a stupid question of yours?" she asked back, irritation clear in her voice. "Common Kritz, don't be a poor sport. Just answer me straight for once. How much more time do you need?" "What's cooking in your 'oh-so-imaginative' mind huh? You speak like I'm out for the first time. I'll be back at my usual time. Now better hang up!!" she answered back. "Are you sure about that?" asked her friend back in an enthusiastic tone. "Don't test my patience level. I said usual time means usual time. Now I'm hanging up. And if I hear one more word from you - "Yea, yea, I know. Bye. See you in a few." Giggling her friend hung up and she sighed once again.

She was walking around all this while on the phone. Once, her friend hung up she started retreating towards where she was originally practicing. She was walking when something she saw in her peripheral vision made her stop. She slowly turned halfway towards her left and what she saw surprised her. There sat a beautiful girl of the same age group sobbing lightly. "What's wrong with her on such a beautiful day?" she thought to herself as she looked around as she appreciated the environment around her. Such type of atmosphere usually cheered her up. Not only her but almost everyone. And that's why she was surprised to find sad soul over here. That too, at this time of the day.

She could not see that girl in that condition. Seeing her sad, her heart flinched and she could feel it squeeze a little. She started walking towards her with small steps when she herself didn't know what she was doing. Or why she was doing it for that matter. She was one of those people who took care of everyone around themselves and taking that reason in her mind, she reasoned with her inner self.  Soon she reached her and slowly never disturbing her she sat down beside her, her back against the lower part of the trunk of the tree. Below them spread the beautiful city of New York, shimmering in the light heat of the early day, he distance almost lost in a blue haze. She doesn't know for how long she sat that like with her - staring at nothing in particular. But all she knew was the girl hadn't noticed her presence and was still sobbing silently. She seemed to be pretty sad. Her eyes were closed. A lone tear made its way out of her eyes, all the way down through her cheek to the length of her neck.  A small breeze came wandering round and the girl shivered while she sighed. That's when the other girl noticed someone's presence around her.

The Girl's Point of View:

I don't know what was happening around me. All I knew was that I was not me. I was fake person. A total fake person.  I am not who I thought I was. I was so lost in my thoughts that I had no idea that there is anyone around me. "Why did this happen to me? Why me? Why not someone else? What was my fault?" she asked herself these questions again and again. And then suddenly a breeze came wandering round and I shivered and heard a sigh.

Narrator:

The girl froze. "Oh god!!" was all she was able to think now. She squeezed her eyes shut even tighter.  She took a slow deep breath in. She opened her eyes slowly but still kept looking in front. She could feel someone's gaze on her. Suddenly she was feeling self-conscious. "Oh common! Don't behave weird. Don't behave weird. Don't behave weird." This was all she kept chanting to herself but it was of no avail. She knew it was not working. Slowly she looked towards her side and saw a girl - as beautiful as an angel - sitting right beside her. Her eyes were intent on her. She was looking so cute in her high messy pony, a few strands of hair sticking around her neck with the sheath of sweat. She was wearing a blue tank top with black lowers beneath. She was looking extraordinary in an exotic way. It was then she realized that she was staring at her. She quickly looked away feeling embarrassed, sad and angry at the same time.

In this small eye lock of theirs', she knew that the girl was indeed sad. She had a lot of pain in her system right now. She knew that she was unhappy. But she didn't know what she could do to make her feel better. She so much wanted to stand and smoothen those frown lines from her face. At the same time the girl was feeling furious. She just let herself open to a stranger. But she didn't know why she felt so comfortable with her. She didn't know this girl, but she knew that she can share her problem with her. And as if she could read her mind, she asked on cue - "What's wrong dear" in her velvet voice. But the girl was still not sure about her feelings. She was having second thoughts about whether she should discuss her problems with some stranger or not. "She's not a stranger", said her heart. But her mind was forcing the heart to shut down. She was feeling like a fool sitting and not replying to someone. She turned to face her but as soon as she looked at her she could see care and friendship for her in her eyes. Yet she was confused.

As she (the first girl) looked into those eyes of her, she could see the conflict going on there. It felt to her as if she could clearly hear the World War Three going on between her heart and brain. She was a little surprised to see this but she knew that the girl in front of her was special. At least for her. She understood that she was not comfortable with this topic so she diligently changed the topic. "By the way, what's your name?" she asked her in a cheerful yet concerned voice. The other girl smiled and said "Sharon. Sharon Raiprakash". "Really? Sharon Raiprakash? Who are you kidding girl?" she asked to herself. "Oh, Hi Sharon, I'm Kria, Kria Ghai", she said extending her hand for Sharon to shake. Sharon took her hand and grinned at her. Kria smiled back widely happy that she had succeeded in taking her mind off the delicate subject.

And then they began talking. The two were talking animatedly. They were having best moments of their life, in each other's company. They talked, laughed and enjoyed. They talked about everything from health to likes to colleges. "Really? You are also going to the *** University?" asked a hyper Kria. Sharon did not miss the also over there. "Also? Who else is going to be there?" asked Sharon totally confused. "Obviously myself Sharon. I can't believe that we'll be going to the same University and that too with the same courses. I just wish we get the same classes!" concluded Kria. Sharon smiled widely at her enthusiasm. She thought about it and was very happy that she found one good friend so fast. She had just shifted to New York. She came from Spain. :D

(Guys, please play this song in background as it will really help for the mood to set. It really suits the situation.

Song: Kyun (Female Version)

Movie: Kambakkht Ishq

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWBbBLrzbmc)

But even after all this fun; Sharon still felt her heavy heart. She looked up at Kria who was now staring at something far off. She concluded that she can share her life with Kria. After all she is her first and the best friend in New York. Sharon also turned her head back to the front and stared at something invisible. "My mother is not my mother!" whispered Sharon slowly and quietly. Kria was shocked at what she heard. Now she understood why Sharon was sad all this time. She was feeling to capture Sharon is one of her bone crashing hugs and calm her down when she heard her sob again. This time it scared her. She just wrapped her arms around her and held her in her arms. Sharon placed her head at her shoulder and hugged her back. Kria spoke very softly - "Just let it out. I'm here with you." Sharon nodded in her shoulder and cried her heart out. Finally after a long time no more tears came out of her eyes. She pulled back and looked at Kria feeling a little embarrassed for what just happened. "You don't need to be embarrassed. Do you want to talk about it?" asked Kria calmly. Sharon looked back towards the beautiful view of the city and Kria just followed. Sharon let out a long sigh and then told Kria her story. "Since I was born, I was looked after by Maya. I always treated her as mom. She did everything for me which a mother would do for her child. I loved her a lot and will always love her. But somehow, I never got that feeling of motherhood and childhood with her. And yesterday, I got to know that the person, who I treated as my mother for last 17 years, isn't my mother. She was just an aaya. And knowing the truth just hurts", she concluded. She was surprised that she didn't cry again. Maybe her tears were finished, she thought. "So, do you know who your mom is?" Kria asked. Still calm. "No. Dad doesn't want to talk about it" answered Sharon. Kria tried to hold back her tears. She controlled herself and then continued still looking away from Sharon. "You know Sharon, life is just like that. Sometimes, good times come and sometime bad. But we never ought to give up. We have to fight away the bad times and just change them into good times and live it to the fullest. So cheer up my little Sharon and enjoy the life as it is. Forget that Maya is your aaya. Just go back on treating her as your mother. I know you love her and believe me for you she is only your mother. Common now give me my smiling Sharon back," Kria said.

Sharon looked at Kria to find her already looking at her. A tear escaped Sharon's eye which Kria wiped away. Sharon gave Kria a wide smile and just pulled her into a long and warm hug. Still in the hug, Sharon spoke - "Thanks Kria. I really needed that. You truly are the world's best friend. And I'm so lucky that I'm the lucky person to have a friend like you. Thanks a lot." Kria shook her head and hit Sharon playfully on her head from back and whispered "Pagli."

And they stayed like that holding onto each other for a while.

. . . 

So there's the first and the last update.  If you like it let me know. Anyways that's another little attempt at writing.  Let me know.  I don't know if there's any continuation to this. If you guys like it, then I'll continue. If not, then that's okay too.  :).  If I continue I'll let you all know. Please like and comment. Take care, bye.

P.s - I know some of you must be confused with that Kria's controlling part. Well if I continue, I'll let you all know. Otherwise, let it remain a mystery. ;) Also, a big thanks to Neha di as she was the one who motivated me to post this. Otherwise, I was all set on not posting. Thanks. :D

Sorry if you've read this before but posted as I wanted all my work to be there! Embarrassed

If you wish to read other works by me, simply check out My Gallery! :)

Aditi
Xx

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 20 August 2012 at 8:01am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29varshitha.h.nanu-arshaEyesfriendlysharuKRstar94KoolKatzDevilish.Angelkria1996Shweta-kriyanshkittu_arshaGayatriJethani..-Chabhilal-..swa-ronidiot_boxThats.me.GuniAnanya.SwaRonrock_ruvikreya204Beautiful_King--RAINA--Nirju99Saumya_D3puja_arshataniya_dostiiprrk86ArShiDelenaTanuka_TanHa-Nia----Shailu---HR-DMG4life--Shukti--kritzzz_ArShaaishasullyKanchi..kvarshashaffy_arshayogini64Fate.IntervinedRoxxy47sadafarshaPihu.k11sweetydiyafrienanjoriiichand91-shenz-The007ShivaniKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakekuhu_ArshaLovenarbhicrazysky-FrozenRain-anjali22Born2DanceMaaNeeTLuV-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
res

unres...

heya!!!!!!!!!!

i really loved this os to core...

the way kria supports her...

the way sharon lets her heart out...

its just perfect...

yay!!!!!!!!!! first one to cmnt

Edited by deetha - 22 July 2012 at 12:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AwesomeSauce.

AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deetha

res

unres...

heya!!!!!!!!!!

i really loved this os to core...

the way kria supports her...

the way sharon lets her heart out...

its just perfect...

yay!!!!!!!!!! first one to cmnt

Heyo di! 

Aw, thanks a lot re . . . I'm glad that you liked it . . . Thank you! 

Haha, Congos for being first! 

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 22 July 2012 at 1:18am

Deetha.

Shweta-kriyansh Goldie
Shweta-kriyansh
Shweta-kriyansh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
i had read this before...

but reading it again was a pleasure...kinda contented i felt coz it made up for what i was wanting in the show...

loved the song...and the way  sharon vented out  her feelings in front of kria...

super-awesome end to a beautiful piece...as always,aditi.i salute ur writing skills doll...

AwesomeSauce.

MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
i have read dis b4... it's awesome

AwesomeSauce.

AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta-kriyansh

i had read this before...

but reading it again was a pleasure...kinda contented i felt coz it made up for what i was wanting in the show...

loved the song...and the way  sharon vented out  her feelings in front of kria...

super-awesome end to a beautiful piece...as always,aditi.i salute ur writing skills doll...

I know di . . . Had to post it for the sake of it. So that new readers can also read this! Embarrassed
Aw, thanks a lot di . . . I'm glad you took out some time and commented on the already commented work . . . Thank you di . . . Even I love the song re . . . Thanks a ton di! Big smile

P.s - I love it when you call me doll! Hug

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 22 July 2012 at 1:00am
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaNeeTLuV

i have read dis b4... it's awesome

I know re . . . I already said it in the beginning . . . However thanks for your time . . . I really appreciate it . . . I'm glad you liked it . . . Thanks! Big smile
dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
i have read dis before...loved the way kriya supported sharon...  awesome...thanks 4 the pm.

AwesomeSauce.

Go to top