Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Pass this on to the IPKKND team...they are bound to make a hash of things or maybe not if they see writing like this. I have started to have immense curiosity about Kakkori in Lucknow...will google it. As usual effortless OS.
LoveArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6

Really nice.. please write more.. waiting..

enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The deep emotions and the love that oozes out of every pore wrtten so eloquently by you brought moisture to my eyes.
Beautifully written
Thank you for the pm
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ah... Beautiful bingala!!!! I wish the Arnav on show realizes khushi's worth n gets her back when she leaves him
Manitaa thumbnail
Must continue.. This OS has all the capabilities of transforming into a beautiful SS.. What happens when they meet, how he convinces her.. A lil' flashback of how she settled.. Yada yada.. why im asking you to do that is 'cause the wooing track on your he epi is mind-numbingly pathetic.. Its so un-ASR-ish and hence unbelievable.. It lacks the essence of their original personalities. And plus you're one helluva writer.. So please my darling.. Do continue.. 
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os
thnaks for the pm
keep writing more
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it loved it awesome you need to put another part to it loved his emotions and his resolve awesome well written so cute he is on his way to lucknow to get his love back and this no one is stopping him love the os thanks for the pm

kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb..😃
thnx 4 pm
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
'Sometimes love is not enough' & 'There is a thin line between love and hate' what beautiful words! Sorry I will have to repeat each line of yours if I go on!

I love how you have brought out the change in priorities and Arnav's preference for solitude over Aakash and even his sister. 'She has a new plaything'.. If this Anjali is anything like the Anjali in the show, she only needs a 'toy' that is totally in her control...

The tug of war between duty and love, his love for Amma and Buaji and respect for Payal very well portrayed!

Thanks for the PM
the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I bow to thee oh prolific writer... Amazed at how easily you change the tenor of your OS's, so many of them yet each one way different from the others... But all of them equally beautiful...

👏