Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Kyunki Anjali bhi Kabhi Wife thi... (Page 8)

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Somehow i feel its CVs mistake here, they meant to portray that Anjali is upset with the insensitivity she feels her ever- protective brother is showing and instead they showed her as some weird jealousy angle!

Coz the Anjali we know was waiting for her Chote to find the same happiness she had with her ever loving hubby...she even made a mannat on that!
Here i find the couple are also at equal fault, they haven't explained to her beyond that first day where only accusations were hurled...after that all people do is shove tablets and put her to sleep .She still has no clue what these two went through and why her brother feels the need to be around his wife, she doesn't know they almost lost their lives, she doesn't know how much Khushi went through to get Arnav back! She doesnt even know the real reason behind their marriage. Arnav shud tell her on Monday , not only her but Maami also. Why only Naani knows about Arnav's confrontation with Shyam on PayAsh wedding.
All Anjali sees is her doting husband was thrown out and everyone around her are getting back to their lives!
Why the need to hide information further i don't understand CVs, anyways Anjali is already hurt, isn't it better to bring out the whole truth?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanrima

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by rima

Rima, you are forgetting that Anjali was sugar and spice and everything nice when her life was rosy and she was no.1 in Arnav's life. Now that she is alone and she is no longer no.1 in her brother's life, she is no longer sugary sweet.
I had said on the slap episode what a big mistake Arnav did by not speaking up. Now you will see the result.
agree tia. i always blame arnav for all torubles of Khushi. He brought her into the raizada house. he did not speak up for her and now she is facing the brunt. when will that guy be a husband in the real sense? for me the romance does not make her his husband.

Tia i also agree she was nice when things were going well. she turns bitter when things are not in her favor and she is not number 1...which is not goodness in the real sense

You see Rima, when everyone was going ga ga over how perfect Anjali and Arnav's relationship was, I said one thing which a lot of people did not like. I said that they have a exclusive relationship which won't let them form healthy relationship with anyone else. If they were husband and wife, that's fine because then they would be each other's life partner. But they are brother and sister and they need their own life partners who may not be content to stay on the sideline of their relationship. 

Another point is that when everyone was saying Anjali is so good, no one noticed how manipulating she is because she was manipulating for good. Now people are noticing her manipulating nature because now she is doing the same for bad. She manipulated the family to accept Lavanya for Chotey's sake, she did it again to convince Khushi to train Lavanya, when Khushi left she did it to bring back Khushi and I can give you numerous example like that. And every time Arnav gave in. She never did. 

She is truly ASR's sister. 

Now about Arnav. No, he is not being a good husband because he is doing nothing to safeguard Khushi from insults. All he can think about is his Di's so-called fragile health. Just like Aakash has never been a good husband. He has been a more attentive husband. But I realized during Bubbly track that Aakash does not trust Payal even a bit even though he claims to love her. When he could think that Payal could be that cruel to torture a little girl, then is it any wonder that now he is back again his jerky behaviour?None of them know how to treat their own wives. They should never have got married. 

Agree Thumbs Up  Akash and Arnav are biggest jerks ever when it comes to treating their women right and giving them the right place in their lives.. Only NK, though having stayed abroad has always respected and treated a woman the way she should be - Like a princess!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0rima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

[/QUOTE]
your interest getting slow? no way. Can't handle that. You are so positive.

But sigh. I know this show can ruin the interest of the most ardent fans.

anyway yes, khushi's plight always weighs on my heart and that is why romance does not go down well with me
[/QUOTE]

No, I still watch and wait for IPK like everyone else, its just that my expectations are slowly fading...
I used to voice my expectations and hopes...but now, I just watch the episode because I am addicted to it...
I have stopped making posts because this track hurts me.

I don't know whether you'd believe me or not, but on friday night, when Anjali had said those strong words to Chottey, I had tears in my eyes. Tears for Arnav and Khushi's happiness..
And that's when I thought that perhaps, hoping for TRUE and soulful Arshi moments is a waste of time.

Its better to just watch the episode and expect nothing.

Mishti's spoilers have again confirmed my worst fears. 
What to do now? I don't have many options. Can't hate IPK, Can't live without it, but right now..can't love it either. 
[/QUOTE]

I can identify with this -- there is something about NOT GIVING UP from my way of doing things that is keeping me with this show -- In every venture I have been in, I have pushed things to the point where my physical and mental health were challenged till they were "terminal" -- this damn show/I take that back Khushi character and Sanaya's portrayal has made me think that this is like one of my ventures.  I am not able to just walk away from it.  So, I keep away from posting all week only to stay up talking and posting about it.  My wife sits next to me and we share what we read -- laugh etc etc while making these posts.

It is strange but I will eventually get out of it -- but still remember this as an experience -- it surreal.

Cheers.

Edited by Maverick29 - 22 July 2012 at 4:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cetroniaarshi21OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrima

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

You know what... I never really LIKED Anjali! I dont trust "Sacarine Sweet" women, coz their VENOM is VERY bitter!

NOW this theory of mine has come true! Anjali has shown her TRUE nature! She has shown that she can only be happy for others when SHE is happy and her life is going well! As soon as a crisis hits HER life, people have to forget THEY have lives and pander to her!

Her crying that Arnav LIED to her etc etc was just DESPICABLE! She is pregnant and refuses to eat and take medication! She makes a "Thamash" of herself day and night and the WHOLE family is held hotsage to her WHIMS!

HOW the PH, CV's and even DB EXPECTS the audience to sympathize with SUCH a selfish and manipulative women is beyond my scope to understand! WHY should we feel sorry for her? She ws fooled by Shyam for YEARS mostly coz she LET him fool her! NOW when so many people have accused him, she STILL refuses to think that THEY could be telling the truth about Shyam! She STILL worships him and wants to have a SON like him! (The child she was about to Abort the day before!). The child despite being over 6 months pregnant has not GROWN an inch!

The whole thing is a shambles! The CV's have GROSSLEY miscalculated this track! IF they showed Anjali ACCEPTING Shyam's truth, but STILL struggeling to live in the same house with Khushi, or be normal with her! (Coz she feels that her husband LOVED Khushi and not her, and now her brother loves Khushi too)...

THAT I can understand! But THAT Anjali wont get between her brother's marriage! She will silently struggle to overcome her insecurity! SHE would try to re-build her life, but will be very sad and loney inside! She wont be holding the whole world to hostage, but seeing the other couples happy will maker her realize her OWN loss! THAT I can SYMPATHIZE with coz that is HUMAN NATURE!

What the CV's are showing is Manipulation and Emmpotional blackmail! She is USING her brother and his love and respect for her to hold HIS life and happiness hostage for HER! THIS behaviour is VERY negative and cannot be sympathized with AT ALL!

IF CV's expected that, then they were MORE deluded than their charahcter Anjali Jha!

Very well said!! Clap
I couldn't agree with you more!! And even I have the same theory! It seriously is true, isn't it?LOL
I'm just not able to stand her coming on screen these days! My blood starts boiling, curdling or whatever you want to say! Angry
And now looking at the way she's behaving and venting out half my frustation I feel like laughing out loud!! LOL I'm not even going to force myself to sympathize with Anjali! You're soo right!
And on top of that we are told ki dekhna hai toh dekho varna mat dekho! Now what do I say to that??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrima

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

That's typical Indian mentality.

If the son lies, it's because his wife asked him too...
If the son cheats, it's because his wife is not good enough...
If the son steals, it's because his wife has too many demands...
If the son is rude, it's because his wife is teaching him that...
If the son kills someone, it's because his wife told him to...

As if the man is a brainless idiot that has no sense of what is right and what is wrong. And if that's the case, then he should not marry because it's not fair for a smart person like his wife, who can make him do anything, to be stuck with a moron...

Originally posted by farheen75

Rima, you are forgetting that Anjali was sugar and spice and everything nice when her life was rosy and she was no.1 in Arnav's life. Now that she is alone and she is no longer no.1 in her brother's life, she is no longer sugary sweet.
I had said on the slap episode what a big mistake Arnav did by not speaking up. Now you will see the result.

agree tia. i always blame arnav for all torubles of Khushi. He brought her into the raizada house. he did not speak up for her and now she is facing the brunt. when will that guy be a husband in the real sense? for me the romance does not make her his husband.
Tia i also agree she was nice when things were going well. she turns bitter when things are not in her favor and she is not number 1...which is not goodness in the real sense

You see Rima, when everyone was going ga ga over how perfect Anjali and Arnav's relationship was, I said one thing which a lot of people did not like. I said that they have a exclusive relationship which won't let them form healthy relationship with anyone else. If they were husband and wife, that's fine because then they would be each other's life partner. But they are brother and sister and they need their own life partners who may not be content to stay on the sideline of their relationship.

Another point is that when everyone was saying Anjali is so good, no one noticed how manipulating she is because she was manipulating for good. Now people are noticing her manipulating nature because now she is doing the same for bad. She manipulated the family to accept Lavanya for Chotey's sake, she did it again to convince Khushi to train Lavanya, when Khushi left she did it to bring back Khushi and I can give you numerous example like that. And every time Arnav gave in. She never did.

She is truly ASR's sister.

Now about Arnav. No, he is not being a good husband because he is doing nothing to safeguard Khushi from insults. All he can think about is his Di's so-called fragile health. Just like Aakash has never been a good husband. He has been a more attentive husband. But I realized during Bubbly track that Aakash does not trust Payal even a bit even though he claims to love her. When he could think that Payal could be that cruel to torture a little girl, then is it any wonder that now he is back again his jerky behaviour?None of them know how to treat their own wives. They should never have got married.

U r absolutely right Tia...anjilli was always manipulative,arnav and anjilli never shared a normal sibling relationship they were too involved in each others life without giving space to each other which is very important for any healthy relationship...she was happy for his married life when she was happy herself but now when she isn't anymore happy and in a relationship she wants him to suffer as well.

My big issue with the cvs r that stop portraying Khushi as only a sexual object in a marriage where arnav's only interest in being accepted as a husband is to get her into bed...being a husband is a complete package and love is not only the physical aspect,agreed its a very important part of the package but not the only one...love is respect which he is not giving to her himself and not making others to respect her either...he should stand by her bcz she is not the guilty party here and if the Cvs make her bcz of anjilli then where is the nayi Sochi star plus is harping on abt? This is what always happen that the wife/daughter in law pay for everybody's crime in the susral.

agree with both of you.
the wife is always blamed.
she is the reason for all ills.
but you know why? because men are never balanced. They either tilt this way or that. They can never stand up for their relationships equally. they flow with either of the tides, which women never do. they are never against their family for their husband or visa versa unless extreme circumstances force them. men sorely lack this (forgive me men if you are reading this esp maverick. don't mean all men here)
correct me if I am wrong.

Too right rima...men don't know how to balance their relationships...arnav is a classic example...first in his rage he got married to her without even bothering to cross check that if she was involved or not considering he was abt to confess his love for the same girl but in a flash he thought the worse of her bcz of his sister similarly now when he knows that she is innocent he is hell bent to be accepted as a husband by her only physically but not emotionally,it seems to me that for arnav physical love is for wide and emotional side is for sister only and this behaviour of his causing all the turmoil in everybody's life...what anjilli needs is tough love and Khushi gentle bcz she has already given all the sacrifices in this relationship and anjilli needs to understand that Khushi holds an equally important and essential position in arnav's heart and his house and nobody else can make her understand this fact emphatically other than arnav himself...he doesn't need to be rude to his sister but needs to firmly explain it to her that what her role in his life is and what Khushi's role is and neither ladies gonna change that fact period.

StormChaserTia.0OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

You know what... I never really LIKED Anjali! I dont trust "Sacarine Sweet" women, coz their VENOM is VERY bitter!

NOW this theory of mine has come true! Anjali has shown her TRUE nature! She has shown that she can only be happy for others when SHE is happy and her life is going well! As soon as a crisis hits HER life, people have to forget THEY have lives and pander to her!

Her crying that Arnav LIED to her etc etc was just DESPICABLE! She is pregnant and refuses to eat and take medication! She makes a "Thamash" of herself day and night and the WHOLE family is held hotsage to her WHIMS!

HOW the PH, CV's and even DB EXPECTS the audience to sympathize with SUCH a selfish and manipulative women is beyond my scope to understand! WHY should we feel sorry for her? She ws fooled by Shyam for YEARS mostly coz she LET him fool her! NOW when so many people have accused him, she STILL refuses to think that THEY could be telling the truth about Shyam! She STILL worships him and wants to have a SON like him! (The child she was about to Abort the day before!). The child despite being over 6 months pregnant has not GROWN an inch!

The whole thing is a shambles! The CV's have GROSSLEY miscalculated this track! IF they showed Anjali ACCEPTING Shyam's truth, but STILL struggeling to live in the same house with Khushi, or be normal with her! (Coz she feels that her husband LOVED Khushi and not her, and now her brother loves Khushi too)...

THAT I can understand! But THAT Anjali wont get between her brother's marriage! She will silently struggle to overcome her insecurity! SHE would try to re-build her life, but will be very sad and loney inside! She wont be holding the whole world to hostage, but seeing the other couples happy will maker her realize her OWN loss! THAT I can SYMPATHIZE with coz that is HUMAN NATURE!

What the CV's are showing is Manipulation and Emmpotional blackmail! She is USING her brother and his love and respect for her to hold HIS life and happiness hostage for HER! THIS behaviour is VERY negative and cannot be sympathized with AT ALL!

IF CV's expected that, then they were MORE deluded than their charahcter Anjali Jha!
you are right about the diabetically sweet part.

hre is where I love and relate to khushi more.

this girl's goodness is not dictated by what is happening in her life.

it is instinctive and always gives like a fountain.

and that's why we are all the more mad towards mrs jha who is so self centered and jeopardising the life of a very nice girl

her stupid antics of nt taking medicines (btw pregnant women do not need tablets what crap. they only need vitamin supplements) she is using her baby which no mother does

when she tried to abort her baby I knew she was at the heights of selfishness. no mother can do it.

in 2 weeks anjali jha has been ruined beyond redeem

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maverick29

[QUOTE=rima][QUOTE=tia.o]That's typical Indian mentality. 

defenitely not general.

but largely men without spine do this.

they tend to let the wife or in-laws take the blame for their own mistakes by t taking a stand.

i know many men are not like this,

i know women too who have hurt parents by siding with their husbands. i guess it  depends on the larger human nature.

but since the woman lives in the man's house the scope is more with men.

usually the woman are the ones who reach out and build bonds. so when they do not do it with their in-laws the blame falls on them

Ok!  Let us set ground rules here -- A man without a spine is not a MAN in my book.  The definition of a guy that runs his family is one who is capable of making the requisite decisions and has the convictions he can stand by.

So, the spineless wonders who are not really men dont count.  I have been away from family politics for so long and like I said, I live in my work world totally and I just make sure my immediate family listens to what I say.  So, I may not know this well.

So, my conclusion will be before we blame "MEN" -- let us qualify them -- these are spineless guys -- you can pick them out quite easily.  If there are too many of them, then there is a problem.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanTia.0rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

your interest getting slow? no way. Can't handle that. You are so positive.

But sigh. I know this show can ruin the interest of the most ardent fans.

anyway yes, khushi's plight always weighs on my heart and that is why romance does not go down well with me
[/QUOTE]

No, I still watch and wait for IPK like everyone else, its just that my expectations are slowly fading...
I used to voice my expectations and hopes...but now, I just watch the episode because I am addicted to it...
I have stopped making posts because this track hurts me.

I don't know whether you'd believe me or not, but on friday night, when Anjali had said those strong words to Chottey, I had tears in my eyes. Tears for Arnav and Khushi's happiness..
And that's when I thought that perhaps, hoping for TRUE and soulful Arshi moments is a waste of time.

Its better to just watch the episode and expect nothing.

Mishti's spoilers have again confirmed my worst fears. 
What to do now? I don't have many options. Can't hate IPK, Can't live without it, but right now..can't love it either. 
[/QUOTE]

I can identify with this -- there is something about NOT GIVING UP from my way of doing things that is keeping me with this show -- In every venture I have been in, I have pushed things to the point where my physical and mental health were challenged till they were "terminal" -- this damn show/I take that back Khushi character and Sanaya's portrayal has made me think that this is like one of my ventures.  I am not able to just walk away from it.  So, I keep away from posting all week only to stay up talking and posting about it.  My wife sits next to me and we share what we read -- laugh etc etc while making these posts.

It is strange but I will eventually get out of it -- but still remember this as an experience -- it surreal.

Cheers.
[/QUOTE]
I agree with both of you.

i too am unable to give it up though time is now pressing me to become less obsessive.

maverick it is good you wife is with you in these posts. my hubby thinks I have ost it when I am so nutty about a serial character like Khushi

but for me Khushi is one of the main reasons I stick on.

she is like a cause I can't give up the serial or post makingSmilezoha is right. I seem to be her momSmile

Maverick29arshi21OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanTia.0

Go to top