Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Kyunki Anjali bhi Kabhi Wife thi... (Page 7)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Joined: 09 April 2005
Posts: 20989

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Harshitha

what the CV's intended to show & what we saw, are very different
the CV's intended to show that anjali was not happy for the aspect of "lying", but from the looks of it, seemed like as if she had a problem with the roses being kept there for khushi & not for her


rima i lost my friday sleep & my saturday morning that scene was bad

to be honest now its become anjali is khushi's saut even though she is arnav "DI"

my god even to think about anjali its so disturbing

funny isn't it? instead of di ki saut it should be pati ki behan jo saut bhi hai
 
 
that is quite cheap portrayal of a sister.
 
no sister begrudges her brother's married life

this is a reply from fari's post - i mean incandescent - 

Originally posted by -Jen-

This is such a brilliant post! I completely agree, like im kind of tired of being told to calm down cause this was apparently didi ki saut! You know, if I werent on IF, and all, I would have never known this was Didi Ki Saut hence just left the show in confusion! Plus this even Didi Ki Saut! My friend Soumya was telling me something very brilliant that if this were Didi Ki Saut, AnJhalli should have been thinking that Khushi is coming between her and Shyaam but over here she is thinking Khushi is coming between her and Arnav? So its cleary not Didi Ki Saut so then what is this crap? I feel sorry for Jhalli and all but still, shes a grown up woman, whos gonna become a mother, tell her to move on, shes got everyones support and babysitting plus my mom whos a TRP watcher is getting so bored of it cause of her monotonus dying face, infact if Daljeet wanted a strong role, I would have liked to see Anjali being a strong woman for her child, like that would have been better, I am sorry, but when I watched this show, I was promised ArHi and if im not seeing it & them being reduced constantly then I would be pissed.. I am not asking for ArHi 24/7 but I hope you know what I mean... 

im indicating towards the bold section



Edited by Harshitha - 22 July 2012 at 3:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by arshi21

Tell me about it.

I LOVED Anjali's character, but friday's episode's last lines and the way Anjali behaved has had me furious at her.

I understand her need to be with her brother and demand his attention and all, but NOT love his own wife? That ridiculous.

I agree that Anjali has not heard/seen the proof...like Nani has. Nani ji has been told directly by Arnav what he had seen and knows...making Nani believe in Khushi...but Anjali hasn't...I get that..


BUT..

Can't she herself try to KNOW TO THE DAMNED TRUTH?

She KNOWS THREE THINGS:

1. Shyam cannot lie to her.

2. Her chottey loves her beyond anything and anyone and he can never lie to her

3. Khushi cannot lie. She simply doesn't know the art of lying. 


Out of these three, I think she MUST THINK about the point number 2.

WHY the effing hell would her OWN DEAREST brother would lie to her? When he loves her the MOST? 

Can't she try to TALK to him..? And TRY to know that what made Arnav take such drastic step?


I am sure, if we have had seen Arshi together...enjoying marital bliss at least for a while, the forum wouldn't have gone so wildly against Anjali..
But we have been deprived of Arshi's true, pure love.

We haven't yet witnessed a wedded couple sharing the bathroom, sharing talks, sharing problems, griefs, little happiness together. Giving and taking support, loving each other and SO much more.

We have not witnessed that yet, even after more than a year and this longing...this craving to see both of them together at least for a while...to watch them be at peace...
has had us mad..at Anjali..at the CVs..and everyone else.
Had it been for Arnav supporting Khushi wholeheartedly in front of the family, the viewers wouldn't have felt so insecure for their beloved couple.

I wish the CVs could get this thing.

And then, they can show -Didi ki saut thing..as much they want to. 

We all just want Arnav to give Khushi ALL the happiness she deserves after going through so much, is it too much to ask for?



shreya I uwondered where you have been. missed you in the forum.
 
i agree why the forum is against anjal. it is quite normal that people are mad that she is coming between their fav couple now and earlier it was her husband.
 
the frustration is taking its toll.
 
the cvs don't get it  at all. they think all the audience wants is raaba vey.
 
that is not the case.
 
they want meaningful movement in their fav couple's life which is not much to ask for after a year


@Bold: SO true.

SO SO SO true.

I wish I could knock some sense into them. If this is the way they would keep going, TRPs would fall  like anything.
We want SECURITY.
Security for our beloved couple.

I think its too much to ask for.

I better get back to watching Balika Vadhu. IPK was my first Indian soap, but now..I have started watching Balika Vadhu. It hurts less.

PS: I've been keeping a bit busy. I read all your posts and everyone else'..its just that my internet is too slow to comment most of the time.

PPS: This news about Khushi leaving is hurting me. A LOT. Its like my heart being ripped out..because of the pain she has to endure...even now. I hate Anjali and the whole raizada Clan. I know ...'hate' is too strong a word, but I'll use it nonetheless. Because that's how I am feeling right now. All hateful, spiteful and HURT.
For the purest and kindest soul.


your interest getting slow? no way. Can't handle that. You are so positive.
 
But sigh. I know this show can ruin the interest of the most ardent fans.
 
anyway yes, khushi's plight always weighs on my heart and that is why romance does not go down well with me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanTia.0

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Harshitha

what the CV's intended to show & what we saw, are very different
the CV's intended to show that anjali was not happy for the aspect of "lying", but from the looks of it, seemed like as if she had a problem with the roses being kept there for khushi & not for her


rima i lost my friday sleep & my saturday morning that scene was bad

to be honest now its become anjali is khushi's saut even though she is arnav "DI"

my god even to think about anjali its so disturbing

funny isn't it? instead of di ki saut it should be pati ki behan jo saut bhi hai
 
 
that is quite cheap portrayal of a sister.
 
no sister begrudges her brother's married life

this is a reply from fair's post - i mean incandescent - 

Originally posted by -Jen-

This is such a brilliant post! I completely agree, like im kind of tired of being told to calm down cause this was apparently didi ki saut! You know, if I werent on IF, and all, I would have never known this was Didi Ki Saut hence just left the show in confusion! Plus this even Didi Ki Saut! My friend Soumya was telling me something very brilliant that if this were Didi Ki Saut, AnJhalli should have been thinking that Khushi is coming between her and Shyaam but over here she is thinking Khushi is coming between her and Arnav? So its cleary not Didi Ki Saut so then what is this crap? I feel sorry for Jhalli and all but still, shes a grown up woman, whos gonna become a mother, tell her to move on, shes got everyones support and babysitting plus my mom whos a TRP watcher is getting so bored of it cause of her monotonus dying face, infact if Daljeet wanted a strong role, I would have liked to see Anjali being a strong woman for her child, like that would have been better, I am sorry, but when I watched this show, I was promised ArHi and if im not seeing it & them being reduced constantly then I would be pissed.. I am not asking for ArHi 24/7 but I hope you know what I mean... 

im indicating towards the bold section

good point she is not worried about khushi-shyam equation. But about arnav khushi equation which is laughable and makes me wonder whether the CVs even know what they think they are loyal to in terms of the theme

Edited by rima - 22 July 2012 at 3:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserTia.0OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 22466

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
You know what... I never really LIKED Anjali! I dont trust "Sacarine Sweet" women, coz their VENOM is VERY bitter!
 
 
NOW this theory of mine has come true! Anjali has shown her TRUE nature! She has shown that she can only be happy for others when SHE is happy and her life is going well! As soon as a crisis hits HER life, people have to forget THEY have lives and pander to her!
 
 
Her crying that Arnav LIED to her etc etc was just DESPICABLE! She is pregnant and refuses to eat and take medication! She makes a "Thamasha" of herself day and night and the WHOLE family is held hotsage to her WHIMS!
 
 
HOW the PH, CV's and even DB EXPECTS the audience to sympathize with SUCH a selfish and manipulative women is beyond my scope to understand! WHY should we feel sorry for her? She was fooled by Shyam for YEARS mostly coz she LET him fool her! NOW when so many people have accused him, she STILL refuses to think that THEY could be telling the truth about Shyam! She STILL worships him and wants to have a SON like him! (The child she was about to Abort the day before!). The child despite being over 6 months pregnant has not GROWN an inch!
 
 
 
The whole thing is a shambles! The CV's have GROSSLEY miscalculated this track! IF they showed Anjali ACCEPTING Shyam's truth, but STILL struggeling to live in the same house with Khushi, or be normal with her! (Coz she feels that her husband LOVED Khushi and not her, and now her brother loves Khushi too)... THAT I can understand!
 
 
 
But THAT Anjali wont get between her brother's marriage! She will silently struggle to overcome her insecurity! SHE would try to re-build her life, but will be very sad and loney inside! She wont be holding the whole world to hostage, but seeing the other couples happy will maker her realize her OWN loss! THAT I can SYMPATHIZE with coz that is HUMAN NATURE!
 
 
 
What the CV's are showing is Manipulation and Emmotional blackmail! She is USING her brother and his love and respect for her to hold HIS life and happiness hostage for HER! THIS behaviour is VERY negative and cannot be sympathized with AT ALL!
 
 
 
 
IF CV's expected that, then they were MORE deluded than their charahcter Anjali Jha!


Edited by MrDarcyfan - 22 July 2012 at 4:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vellainsaanStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 1463

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by tia.o

That's typical Indian mentality. 

If the son lies, it's because his wife asked him too... 
If the son cheats, it's because his wife is not good enough... 
If the son steals, it's because his wife has too many demands... 
If the son is rude, it's because his wife is teaching him that...
If the son kills someone, it's because his wife told him to...

As if the man is a brainless idiot that has no sense of what is right and what is wrong. And if that's the case, then he should not marry because it's not fair for a smart person like his wife, who can make him do anything, to be stuck with a moron...


Originally posted by farheen75

Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by tia.o

Rima, you are forgetting that Anjali was sugar and spice and everything nice when her life was rosy and she was no.1 in Arnav's life. Now that she is alone and she is no longer no.1 in her brother's life, she is no longer sugary sweet.
I had said on the slap episode what a big mistake Arnav did by not speaking up. Now you will see the result.

agree tia. i always blame arnav for all torubles of Khushi. He brought her into the raizada house. he did not speak up for her and now she is facing the brunt. when will that guy be a husband in the real sense? for me the romance does not make her his husband.
Tia i also agree she was nice when things were going well. she turns bitter when things are not in her favor and she is not number 1...which is not goodness in the real sense



You see Rima, when everyone was going ga ga over how perfect Anjali and Arnav's relationship was, I said one thing which a lot of people did not like. I said that they have a exclusive relationship which won't let them form healthy relationship with anyone else. If they were husband and wife, that's fine because then they would be each other's life partner. But they are brother and sister and they need their own life partners who may not be content to stay on the sideline of their relationship.

Another point is that when everyone was saying Anjali is so good, no one noticed how manipulating she is because she was manipulating for good. Now people are noticing her manipulating nature because now she is doing the same for bad. She manipulated the family to accept Lavanya for Chotey's sake, she did it again to convince Khushi to train Lavanya, when Khushi left she did it to bring back Khushi and I can give you numerous example like that. And every time Arnav gave in. She never did.

She is truly ASR's sister.

Now about Arnav. No, he is not being a good husband because he is doing nothing to safeguard Khushi from insults. All he can think about is his Di's so-called fragile health. Just like Aakash has never been a good husband. He has been a more attentive husband. But I realized during Bubbly track that Aakash does not trust Payal even a bit even though he claims to love her. When he could think that Payal could be that cruel to torture a little girl, then is it any wonder that now he is back again his jerky behaviour?None of them know how to treat their own wives. They should never have got married.


U r absolutely right Tia...anjilli was always manipulative,arnav and anjilli never shared a normal sibling relationship they were too involved in each others life without giving space to each other which is very important for any healthy relationship...she was happy for his married life when she was happy herself but now when she isn't anymore happy and in a relationship she wants him to suffer as well.

My big issue with the cvs r that stop portraying Khushi as only a sexual object in a marriage where arnav's only interest in being accepted as a husband is to get her into bed...being a husband is a complete package and love is not only the physical aspect,agreed its a very important part of the package but not the only one...love is respect which he is not giving to her himself and not making others to respect her either...he should stand by her bcz she is not the guilty party here and if the Cvs make her bcz of anjilli then where is the nayi Sochi star plus is harping on abt? This is what always happen that the wife/daughter in law pay for everybody's crime in the susral.


agree with both of you.
 
the wife is always blamed.
 
she is the reason for all ills.
 
but you know why? because men are never balanced. They either tilt this way or that. They can never stand up for their relationships equally. they flow with either of the tides, which women never do. they are never against their family for their husband or visa versa unless extreme circumstances force them. men sorely lack this (forgive me men if you are reading this esp maverick. don't mean all men here)
 
correct me if I am wrong.

After I wrote my response I saw the stuff in parenthesis -- as long as we are qualifying the statement with "some people from personal/friends experience" men have tended to behave a certain way -- I am good with it.

General statements about half the population can be dicey!

Cheers.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserTia.0OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Originally posted by Harshitha

what the CV's intended to show & what we saw, are very different
the CV's intended to show that anjali was not happy for the aspect of "lying", but from the looks of it, seemed like as if she had a problem with the roses being kept there for khushi & not for her


rima i lost my friday sleep & my saturday morning that scene was bad

to be honest now its become anjali is khushi's saut even though she is arnav "DI"

my god even to think about anjali its so disturbing



U r right the way cvs portrayed the scene on Friday it looked very disgusting and downright cheap on anjilli's behalf I mean which sister has flashbacks of his bro kissing his wife as a cause of desperation, she was acting more like a cheated first wife rather than a sister which is sick...if cvs wanted to gain sympathies for this character then they should have shown a strong anjilli with moments of cracks of absolute desperation and we would have cried our eyes out for her...we r sisters as well and we do not pry on our bros private moments with their wives do we? When they were having a private moment on poolside by their room she just simply barged into their room I mean who does that,they could have been in any compromising situation at that time of night in their room so what she would have done cry her eyes out for him having intimacy with HIS wife in HIS room bcz she doesn't have husband anymore to indulge in the similar activity? What kind of a sick portrayal of bro/sis relationship is this?
very very true.
 
the way people walk into raizada rooms and even the house is funny.
 
on the cae cutting day she did not even knock. that is weird considering he is married. as you said they could have been in a compromising situation. looks like she is missing the intimacy with dear old snake

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserTia.0OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 8910

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by arshi21

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by arshi21

Tell me about it.

I LOVED Anjali's character, but friday's episode's last lines and the way Anjali behaved has had me furious at her.

I understand her need to be with her brother and demand his attention and all, but NOT love his own wife? That ridiculous.

I agree that Anjali has not heard/seen the proof...like Nani has. Nani ji has been told directly by Arnav what he had seen and knows...making Nani believe in Khushi...but Anjali hasn't...I get that..


BUT..

Can't she herself try to KNOW TO THE DAMNED TRUTH?

She KNOWS THREE THINGS:

1. Shyam cannot lie to her.

2. Her chottey loves her beyond anything and anyone and he can never lie to her

3. Khushi cannot lie. She simply doesn't know the art of lying. 


Out of these three, I think she MUST THINK about the point number 2.

WHY the effing hell would her OWN DEAREST brother would lie to her? When he loves her the MOST? 

Can't she try to TALK to him..? And TRY to know that what made Arnav take such drastic step?


I am sure, if we have had seen Arshi together...enjoying marital bliss at least for a while, the forum wouldn't have gone so wildly against Anjali..
But we have been deprived of Arshi's true, pure love.

We haven't yet witnessed a wedded couple sharing the bathroom, sharing talks, sharing problems, griefs, little happiness together. Giving and taking support, loving each other and SO much more.

We have not witnessed that yet, even after more than a year and this longing...this craving to see both of them together at least for a while...to watch them be at peace...
has had us mad..at Anjali..at the CVs..and everyone else.
Had it been for Arnav supporting Khushi wholeheartedly in front of the family, the viewers wouldn't have felt so insecure for their beloved couple.

I wish the CVs could get this thing.

And then, they can show -Didi ki saut thing..as much they want to. 

We all just want Arnav to give Khushi ALL the happiness she deserves after going through so much, is it too much to ask for?



shreya I uwondered where you have been. missed you in the forum.
 
i agree why the forum is against anjal. it is quite normal that people are mad that she is coming between their fav couple now and earlier it was her husband.
 
the frustration is taking its toll.
 
the cvs don't get it  at all. they think all the audience wants is raaba vey.
 
that is not the case.
 
they want meaningful movement in their fav couple's life which is not much to ask for after a year


@Bold: SO true.

SO SO SO true.

I wish I could knock some sense into them. If this is the way they would keep going, TRPs would fall  like anything.
We want SECURITY.
Security for our beloved couple.

I think its too much to ask for.

I better get back to watching Balika Vadhu. IPK was my first Indian soap, but now..I have started watching Balika Vadhu. It hurts less.

PS: I've been keeping a bit busy. I read all your posts and everyone else'..its just that my internet is too slow to comment most of the time.

PPS: This news about Khushi leaving is hurting me. A LOT. Its like my heart being ripped out..because of the pain she has to endure...even now. I hate Anjali and the whole raizada Clan. I know ...'hate' is too strong a word, but I'll use it nonetheless. Because that's how I am feeling right now. All hateful, spiteful and HURT.
For the purest and kindest soul.


your interest getting slow? no way. Can't handle that. You are so positive.
 
But sigh. I know this show can ruin the interest of the most ardent fans.
 
anyway yes, khushi's plight always weighs on my heart and that is why romance does not go down well with me

No, I still watch and wait for IPK like everyone else, its just that my expectations are slowly fading...
I used to voice my expectations and hopes...but now, I just watch the episode because I am addicted to it...
I have stopped making posts because this track hurts me.

I don't know whether you'd believe me or not, but on friday night, when Anjali had said those strong words to Chottey, I had tears in my eyes. Tears for Arnav and Khushi's happiness..
And that's when I thought that perhaps, hoping for TRUE and soulful Arshi moments is a waste of time.

Its better to just watch the episode and expect nothing.

Mishti's spoilers have again confirmed my worst fears. 
What to do now? I don't have many options. Can't hate IPK, Can't live without it, but right now..can't love it either. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29StormChaserTia.0OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by tia.o

That's typical Indian mentality. 

If the son lies, it's because his wife asked him too... 
If the son cheats, it's because his wife is not good enough... 
If the son steals, it's because his wife has too many demands... 
If the son is rude, it's because his wife is teaching him that...
If the son kills someone, it's because his wife told him to...

As if the man is a brainless idiot that has no sense of what is right and what is wrong. And if that's the case, then he should not marry because it's not fair for a smart person like his wife, who can make him do anything, to be stuck with a moron...


Originally posted by farheen75

Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by tia.o

Rima, you are forgetting that Anjali was sugar and spice and everything nice when her life was rosy and she was no.1 in Arnav's life. Now that she is alone and she is no longer no.1 in her brother's life, she is no longer sugary sweet.
I had said on the slap episode what a big mistake Arnav did by not speaking up. Now you will see the result.

agree tia. i always blame arnav for all torubles of Khushi. He brought her into the raizada house. he did not speak up for her and now she is facing the brunt. when will that guy be a husband in the real sense? for me the romance does not make her his husband.
Tia i also agree she was nice when things were going well. she turns bitter when things are not in her favor and she is not number 1...which is not goodness in the real sense



You see Rima, when everyone was going ga ga over how perfect Anjali and Arnav's relationship was, I said one thing which a lot of people did not like. I said that they have a exclusive relationship which won't let them form healthy relationship with anyone else. If they were husband and wife, that's fine because then they would be each other's life partner. But they are brother and sister and they need their own life partners who may not be content to stay on the sideline of their relationship.

Another point is that when everyone was saying Anjali is so good, no one noticed how manipulating she is because she was manipulating for good. Now people are noticing her manipulating nature because now she is doing the same for bad. She manipulated the family to accept Lavanya for Chotey's sake, she did it again to convince Khushi to train Lavanya, when Khushi left she did it to bring back Khushi and I can give you numerous example like that. And every time Arnav gave in. She never did.

She is truly ASR's sister.

Now about Arnav. No, he is not being a good husband because he is doing nothing to safeguard Khushi from insults. All he can think about is his Di's so-called fragile health. Just like Aakash has never been a good husband. He has been a more attentive husband. But I realized during Bubbly track that Aakash does not trust Payal even a bit even though he claims to love her. When he could think that Payal could be that cruel to torture a little girl, then is it any wonder that now he is back again his jerky behaviour?None of them know how to treat their own wives. They should never have got married.


U r absolutely right Tia...anjilli was always manipulative,arnav and anjilli never shared a normal sibling relationship they were too involved in each others life without giving space to each other which is very important for any healthy relationship...she was happy for his married life when she was happy herself but now when she isn't anymore happy and in a relationship she wants him to suffer as well.

My big issue with the cvs r that stop portraying Khushi as only a sexual object in a marriage where arnav's only interest in being accepted as a husband is to get her into bed...being a husband is a complete package and love is not only the physical aspect,agreed its a very important part of the package but not the only one...love is respect which he is not giving to her himself and not making others to respect her either...he should stand by her bcz she is not the guilty party here and if the Cvs make her bcz of anjilli then where is the nayi Sochi star plus is harping on abt? This is what always happen that the wife/daughter in law pay for everybody's crime in the susral.


agree with both of you.
 
the wife is always blamed.
 
she is the reason for all ills.
 
but you know why? because men are never balanced. They either tilt this way or that. They can never stand up for their relationships equally. they flow with either of the tides, which women never do. they are never against their family for their husband or visa versa unless extreme circumstances force them. men sorely lack this (forgive me men if you are reading this esp maverick. don't mean all men here)
 
correct me if I am wrong.

After I wrote my response I saw the stuff in parenthesis -- as long as we are qualifying the statement with "some people from personal/friends experience" men have tended to behave a certain way -- I am good with it.

General statements about half the population can be dicey!

Cheers.
defenitely not general.
 
but largely men without spine do this.
 
they tend to let the wife or in-laws take the blame for their own mistakes by t taking a stand.
 
i know many men are not like this,
 
i know women too who have hurt parents by siding with their husbands. i guess it  depends on the larger human nature.
 
but since the woman lives in the man's house the scope is more with men.
 
usually the woman are the ones who reach out and build bonds. so when they do not do it with their in-laws the blame falls on them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserTia.0OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: monsi08   Replies: 59   Views: 4840

monsi08 59 4840 17 November 2011 at 12:04am by monsi08
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham! Blog Article

Author: -Deepali-   Replies: 1   Views: 1087

-Deepali- 1 1087 09 November 2011 at 8:49am by parkview23
FF ll* Kabhi Pyaar Kabhi Dosti*ll

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 8   Views: 1989

Khilonaa 8 1989 25 October 2011 at 3:46am by Khilonaa
kabhi khushi kabhi gham

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 2   Views: 624

naddiya26 2 624 15 October 2011 at 2:27am by naddiya26

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index