Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Kyunki Anjali bhi Kabhi Wife thi... (Page 5)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by rima

Rima, you are forgetting that Anjali was sugar and spice and everything nice when her life was rosy and she was no.1 in Arnav's life. Now that she is alone and she is no longer no.1 in her brother's life, she is no longer sugary sweet.
I had said on the slap episode what a big mistake Arnav did by not speaking up. Now you will see the result.
agree tia. i always blame arnav for all torubles of Khushi. He brought her into the raizada house. he did not speak up for her and now she is facing the brunt. when will that guy be a husband in the real sense? for me the romance does not make her his husband.

Tia i also agree she was nice when things were going well. she turns bitter when things are not in her favor and she is not number 1...which is not goodness in the real sense

You see Rima, when everyone was going ga ga over how perfect Anjali and Arnav's relationship was, I said one thing which a lot of people did not like. I said that they have a exclusive relationship which won't let them form healthy relationship with anyone else. If they were husband and wife, that's fine because then they would be each other's life partner. But they are brother and sister and they need their own life partners who may not be content to stay on the sideline of their relationship. 

Another point is that when everyone was saying Anjali is so good, no one noticed how manipulating she is because she was manipulating for good. Now people are noticing her manipulating nature because now she is doing the same for bad. She manipulated the family to accept Lavanya for Chotey's sake, she did it again to convince Khushi to train Lavanya, when Khushi left she did it to bring back Khushi and I can give you numerous example like that. And every time Arnav gave in. She never did. 

She is truly ASR's sister. 

Now about Arnav. No, he is not being a good husband because he is doing nothing to safeguard Khushi from insults. All he can think about is his Di's so-called fragile health. Just like Aakash has never been a good husband. He has been a more attentive husband. But I realized during Bubbly track that Aakash does not trust Payal even a bit even though he claims to love her. When he could think that Payal could be that cruel to torture a little girl, then is it any wonder that now he is back again his jerky behaviour?None of them know how to treat their own wives. They should never have got married. 
yes tia. now that you point it out, each one of the incidents point out the flaws in anjali which I did not see.

She has always manipulated for the better. Now she is manipulating for the worse.

I also agree akash and arnav are unfit husbands where it really matters. being romantic and smitten does not count when respect and trust  is missing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

tat is anjali...
as i read in one article...if she is not happy she wont allow others 2 be happy...Dead
And I agree. I never would have before

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

It's the problem with execution..I dunno whose fault it is..Director's or DB's..But watching Anjali get all jealous and worked up..It seems Arnav is stuck between two wives..How can a sister get jealous of her brother in love??!!She might be sad that her brother is lying and yada yada yada but it's pure jealousy these days...Ouch
crrect it is pure play jealousy. i don't know about execution because i think the scene was meant to show she is jealous of arnav choosing khushi over her

StormChaser..mrinalini..OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

I read some posts on defense of Anjali..after read that i tried a lot to make sympathy n understand her condition but i couldn't. I couldn't b/c her self centric selfish type attitude..All ready her different behaviors were proved she is not quite happy to see ArHi's togetherness..her jealousy expressed my hubby is not with me then why will khushi be happy with her hubby!!

But in last episode she was more aggressive in her attitude   n dialogues..she fully shown she doesn't tolerate the intimacy of ArHi in front Khushi. She said to her chotae * u r in love* ,* after marriage u have changed*, * u started to tell lie with ur di now*(though he didn't tell lie with her di) blah blah blah... but what is now she going to do for meeting with her hubby without telling her chotae?? Is it not love for her hubby?? If it is love, if she can love her hubby then why can't her chotae to his wife?? Iss discrimination ko kaya nam doon??Anjali ji apki jitna trif karu utna e kam hai!!!Pinch

Its high time for Arnav to understand not he rather than his di has changed b/c her dogmatic for her hubby..She is not his beloved di who always claimed Chotae *u r the most important person in my life* his di doesn't believe him anymore how much he does for her..her world is now revolved with her creep hubby's thought...So, Arnav leave ur di in her own delusion dreamy world n u go forward n build ur own fresh lovely world with ur Khushi.

well said. yes. time for him to move on.

it is not he who has changed but she

it is not he who is lying but she

...so anjali has changed and not chote

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmILTHBEB

Shweta_1 IF-Dazzler
Shweta_1
Shweta_1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Agree...Awesome  post...Clap
I always  wonder how  u write  such bang on post Always...Clap
I juz love ur posts...Hug
  my   dad (who watches  ipkknd  at times not regularly)   after   watching Fridays Episode   got  soo   much   Frustrated  with   Anjali..He   was  like   Why   the Bloody hell   is    she (anjali)   so    very  over reacting..??   Khushi is  arnav's  wife n   they   have  the  right   to   do   anything   then  why   the  hell is  this  anjali  behaving  in such a  way..???

I never ever thought that  Anjali wud behave in such a  way...
 she excepts  arnav not to hide anything from her and Now What about her? as per Mishti's  spoiler Anjali is  going to meet Shyam without letting arnav knw about it...???
I juz  cant get her...Confused

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Rima, you are forgetting that Anjali was sugar and spice and everything nice when her life was rosy and she was no.1 in Arnav's life. Now that she is alone and she is no longer no.1 in her brother's life, she is no longer sugary sweet.
I had said on the slap episode what a big mistake Arnav did by not speaking up. Now you will see the result.

I completely agree with you Tia! And you too Rima!
I used to like the Arnav-Anjali scenes in the initial episodes and Anjali was bearable for me. But nowadays she's just getting on my nerves. No offence to anyone but it's just my opinion.
Even I thought that it was Arnav's mistake of not telling Anjali the whole truth then and there.
Tia, you just reminded me of powerpuff girls! Used to love that show as a kid! LOL
Someone accidently added chemical X to Anjali and instead of getting super-heroine powers she's got super-evil powers. Even I want the old Anjali back.
I'm not telling the CVs that I want only Arshi romance. I just want the parallel tracks to be meaningful and not overboard. The way they're showing it, it's as if Anjali is not so sad over Shyam leaving her or cheating on her but sad that Arnav is living his life along with his wife! I really don't know what to say about this!
As long as she had her love and her happiness held tightly inside her self-made bubble, she wanted her co-called chotey to find his love. But now that he has found it and her bubble has burst she doesn't want im to live his life. She's just being a plain sadist here and this is not what I would expect from Anjali if it was the same person shown in the early episodes. But now I guess this doesn't come as a shocker to me.
Awesome post Rima! I don't regret watching the show that I thought it was. The show IPKKND and not Didi Ki Saut. The love-hate story of Arnav and Khushi and also the correct balance in showing the rest of the family.
Now I'm left asking Anjali, you had absolutely no problem in making us watch your torturing romantic scenes with Shyam but when we want to see Arnav and Khushi leading a happily married life, you have a problem with that? That is so unfair!(btw this question is for Anjali not DB Smile)
Woah, ended up typing a lot! Sorry for that! Venting too much nowadays! EmbarrassedLOL

we are all in the venting mood.

anjali owes a lot to khushi though she does not know it.

she is a married woman who lives off her brother. so she owes a lot to anjali too. and she knows it

but what is she giving such a wonderful brother who has find love after his bitter past? the same brother who never believed in love and anjali despaired he would ever marry?

today she grudges his hapiness.

this anjali is what you and i are unable to relate to

StormChaserTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan1

Agree...Awesome  post...Clap
I always  wonder how  u write  such bang on post Always...Clap
I juz love ur posts...Hug
  my   dad (who watches  ipkknd  at times not regularly)   after   watching Fridays Episode   got  soo   much   Frustrated  with   Anjali..He   was  like   Why   the Bloody hell   is    she (anjali)   so    very  over reacting..??   Khushi is  arnav's  wife n   they   have  the  right   to   do   anything   then  why   the  hell is  this  anjali  behaving  in such a  way..???

I never ever thought that  Anjali wud behave in such a  way...
 she excepts  arnav not to hide anything from her and Now What about her? as per Mishti's  spoiler Anjali is  going to meet Shyam without letting arnav knw about it...???
I juz  cant get her...Confused
your dad is right.

she is over reacting and behaving in a bizarre way for no reason at all when she very well knows chote is married. so was she

thanks about the post

Shweta_1OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Because Anjali is a self absorbed, self centered, delusional person. If she is personally happy then everyone and everything around her should be happy, if she's unhappy... everyone around her should be grieving too. Selfish and mean.
never thought there would be a day I would agree..but i do now. she is all that you said

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Go to top