Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Kyunki Anjali bhi Kabhi Wife thi... (Page 4)

--Shukti-- IF-Rockerz
--Shukti--
--Shukti--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
absolutely right.. well said.. loved the Title specially Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

what the CV's intended to show & what we saw, are very different
the CV's intended to show that anjali was not happy for the aspect of "lying", but from the looks of it, seemed like as if she had a problem with the roses being kept there for khushi & not for her

rima i lost my friday sleep & my saturday morning that scene was bad

to be honest now its become anjali is khushi's saut even though she is arnav "DI"

my god even to think about anjali its so disturbing

U r right the way cvs portrayed the scene on Friday it looked very disgusting and downright cheap on anjilli's behalf I mean which sister has flashbacks of his bro kissing his wife as a cause of desperation, she was acting more like a cheated first wife rather than a sister which is sick...if cvs wanted to gain sympathies for this character then they should have shown a strong anjilli with moments of cracks of absolute desperation and we would have cried our eyes out for her...we r sisters as well and we do not pry on our bros private moments with their wives do we? When they were having a private moment on poolside by their room she just simply barged into their room I mean who does that,they could have been in any compromising situation at that time of night in their room so what she would have done cry her eyes out for him having intimacy with HIS wife in HIS room bcz she doesn't have husband anymore to indulge in the similar activity? What kind of a sick portrayal of bro/sis relationship is this?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasMaverick29StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Originally posted by Harshitha

what the CV's intended to show & what we saw, are very different
the CV's intended to show that anjali was not happy for the aspect of "lying", but from the looks of it, seemed like as if she had a problem with the roses being kept there for khushi & not for her

rima i lost my friday sleep & my saturday morning that scene was bad

to be honest now its become anjali is khushi's saut even though she is arnav "DI"

my god even to think about anjali its so disturbing

U r right the way cvs portrayed the scene on Friday it looked very disgusting and downright cheap on anjilli's behalf I mean which sister has flashbacks of his bro kissing his wife as a cause of desperation, she was acting more like a cheated first wife rather than a sister which is sick...if cvs wanted to gain sympathies for this character then they should have shown a strong anjilli with moments of cracks of absolute desperation and we would have cried our eyes out for her...we r sisters as well and we do not pry on our bros private moments with their wives do we? When they were having a private moment on poolside by their room she just simply barged into their room I mean who does that,they could have been in any compromising situation at that time of night in their room so what she would have done cry her eyes out for him having intimacy with HIS wife in HIS room bcz she doesn't have husband anymore to indulge in the similar activity? What kind of a sick portrayal of bro/sis relationship is this?

Couldn't agree with you more!
She's just acting like a little girl whose lollipop has been snatched away from her right now! I really don't have words to describe all these scenes! Totally puke-worthy for me! Dead

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

This is so true, I think with some efforts I can dismiss everything Anjali has done except for this, I find it BEYOND ridiculous that bc if her a husband and a wife have to feel guilty romancing with each other, she would lie and do everything for her husband, which she's going to do in the show now according to mishti's spoilers, like go visit Shyam without telling Arnav but EVEN IF Arnav did lie so he could romance with his wife instead if teasing him or being happy for him she made a big issue and ruined the moment, and ruined an understanding that would have started between the couple 
I'm beyond upset, this Anjali track is going too far I hope Shyam keeps her busy when he's back =_=
And I can't wait for her to c what kind of fool she's turn into hen she finds out the actual truth 
I really wish everyone would just tell her the truth from a to z instead of c to w 

This was so uncalled for a d this was the last thing I thought Anjali would do behaving so immaturely, ESP! After Arnav had picked up Aman's phone in front of her AND CONSTANTLY told her that he'll go to the temple with her

It's just...*facepalm* 
somehow I doubt if she will see shyam's true face till she has completely separated arnav and khushi. I am sure of it.

yes even id di not expect her to call him a liar after he picked up the phone in front of her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilmi

Why can't She leave RM and go with Snakawa...and spare her chote...

If she immensely in love with Shyam, Why didn't she leave with him...

Anjali will never let them live their life peacefully... 

I am so happy about Shyam's return and most importantly Kushi is leaving to Buaji's house...

RM people will learn their lesson very soon...(including Arnav for hurting Kushi so much)
a very valid question. any good wife would follow her husband. in fact they won't live in the same roof where their husband was insulted. and anjali calls herself a good wife? no way

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

rima this is awesome post..
I think Anjali is a mission that she will make her brothers devdas sure one day she will...
poor Gupta sis they have to suffer case of this...

any way I never ever thought Anjali will be like this...
but I knw she is spoiled so this can happen...
any way she always want to be center in the family all need to think about her and want to be around her this is what she want...
did you read Mshti's spoilers..
she herself going to meet shyaam ...Shocked
let her meet shyam and run away with him. sick of her and shyam. she is destroying her brother's life

OmNaMaSteOmanu17

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
tat is anjali...
as i read in one article...if she is not happy she wont allow others 2 be happy...Dead

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

U know rima anjilli was sweet bcz she was never in this situation before where arnav had some body else in his life apart from her of equal importance...moreover she was the centre of attention of all the men in her life, she was always self centred and without any self respect hence living with her bro and spending his money on her husband's expensive choices.

Arnav is not a proper husband,he loves Khushi but is not ready to give her respect himself or fight for her in front of her family either...he only wants to be intimate with her...I had tears in my eyes when she was frantically trying to make disappear the rose petals on Friday and when everybody insulted her to their hearts content even her husband didn't come after her to check if she was ok,they all proper made her feel like a s**t but in reality it was arnav's raging hormones which landed them in that situation.
very true. you are very right. anjali was never in such a situation. bith men were eating out of her hands. now that she is in this position she is going bonkers.

i also agree it was arnav's raging hormones which got her into trouble. i am surprised is all set to make her his wife bodily but does not give her the respect deserving of a wife

PrasRasOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top