Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Kyunki Anjali bhi Kabhi Wife thi... (Page 15)

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by apara_loves_IPK

Anjali is one of those sisters who portrays to love their brothers and are very sweet to their wives/partners but in their heart of hearts are extremely jealous...they are basically self-centered people who thrive on the attention they receive from their brothers and create a huge drama once they see the attention fleeting and resort to any tact to make the brother feel guilty..and unfortunately in real lives we do see a lot of parasites like that who go to any extent to ruin their brother's marital happiness...my sister is a lawyer and still now loads of divorce happens owing to the jealousy and interference of mother-in-laws and sister -in-laws just trying to keep their control over their son and brother even after their marriage ..and some of the stories are so gross that will put any sane person to shame...it is sickening but one of those complicated truth of lives...

I dont know weather CV s are trying to show Anjali in the same light or not but unfortuantely it is coming to us like that...what we are finding it very hard to digest only cze of her earlier characterization in the show...how can such a sweet and caring lady turn so vile all of a sudden..as you have said I could sympathize with her getting sad about the cake etc but how can a loving sister like her who has always portrayed to want sheer happiness for her chhote react like this...

But then although she has been sweet and very loving to Khushi but if we watch the episodes carefully there had been moments when some of her fleeting reactions had already pointed to these facts...I remember one scene in particular..It was during Khushi 's swami days...when dadi told her that Arnav wore a red shirt as per Khushi's insistence...her reactions were so complex...from that day I had this feeling that she is not as sweet as she looks to be...

What I disliked about yesterday's epi was how it was written...from Anjali's point of view Arnav had lied to her to spend time with his wife ..which again is one of the expected reactions and accusations that insecure people often throw to make the other person feel guilty but what I disliked the way the family was made to interrupt into such a private moments between husband and wife  and then the reactions...my heart cried out for khushi who was trying so hard to rectify the situation...it was absolutely gross and that made the scene more pathetic in my eyes...and how an aged lady like manorana was spitting vemon and other than just Arnav's a weak "Mami" there was no Kushi feel good expression from his side...I am indeed shocked at the CV s for doing that...they could create the same scene without making it so gross and completely butchering Anjali's character...

Now from Mishti's spoiler we know that Anjali will go to meet shaym without Arnav knowing...so could be that CV were trying to show this extreme scene where Anjali has no trust in her brother left and thinks that if he can lie to meet his wife so even she can do the same...well Anjali does need a massive eye opening..and as we all know that she needs to experince the wickedness of this man herself so may  be Cv are going towards that direction...but after months of dragging MU I hope they do it sooner...and do it in a dignified way...

thanks for a lovely post once again

ah. one more very good observation.

yes in relationship dynamics women tend to be posessive.

being a sister who is very close to her brother I have gone through my own set of insecurities when he got married.

but the idea is not to interfere in his 'romantic' life. that is their won. love attention etc is one thing romance is another. here is where anjali crossed a huge ine and the CVs portrayal of the damn thing was gross to an extent that i have sworn off watching monday's episode to see more crining scenes where anjal cries to her chote about how his marriage has changed him

the CVs have done a good job of turning away audience so far

Absolutely..I know they keep on claiming it is their baby blah blah blah but how can any sensible creative writer write such gross scenes  for something that they call their "baby" that is beyond my comprehension...

I can even agree that CV wanted  Anjali to think that  Arnav has lied to her to pave way for her to go meet Shyam etc etc  but how that message was brought out was completely wrong, illogical and unnecessary...I dont know  how they are going to redeem her character and make the audience love and respect her ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maverick29

[QUOTE=rima][QUOTE=tia.o]That's typical Indian mentality. 

let us keep it to the two spineless guys who are in this show...one who apparently seems to have the spine but does not show it...arnav

the other who never had it all...akash

This is the writers!!!  This is the so called Daily soap format!!! I have been saying this from the time of the Kidnapping -- they are changing Arnav's character -- Lalith and the original team built a Royal character that didnt give a shit about anyone -- these morons now are making him the "spineless guy".

Akash is a bigger problem -- he was the guy that wanted to please everyone -- Indian obedient boy style -- but we all know people who do that end up pleasing no one.  But there are ways to show spine as an Indian Kid -- now this upbringing limits leadership potential that is a totally different discussion.

I surely cannot see a guy who is as abrasive as Arnav at work being a nice little Pussy when it comes to handling the hard stuff.  This does not happen.  The writers are MENTAL.

If you take my way of dealing with things -- it is the same across the board -- I yell at home/when pissed at my parents or any of my aunts and uncles grand parents does not matter who it is/at work well the entire board knows when I am pissed -- it does not change.  The only time it changes is when you need to be nice, I am not Soft at work but I am at home when I need to be nice i am soft.  That is the only change -- if I talk to my wife like I talk to people at work all the time she will Kill me -- no leaving me -- just butchering me.

So, we make slight adjustments but we dont become "different people" this is schizophrenia that the writers are showing.
i agree withthe change and butchering of characters.

arnav is not so strong anymore.

akash is not so nice anymore

anjali is beginning to be evil

khushi is a doormat now...

maverick why is LM not coming back?

i somehow still beleive all is lost fro when he went away

ps: good you are nice at home and good you know she can kill you if you are not niceSmile

I went to bed after that post!  I am obviously kidding when I say "my wife will kill me" -- she is too nice.  She uses what I call "making a face" maneuver.  As soon as I raise my voice she makes this face.  After that it is impossible for me to yell.  I hope she does not read this post -- I am giving away too much info.

Now for the LM thing -- this is what we can call independent research.

As I had told you earlier, I got my family back in India hooked on this and made them watch the show on their computers.  Here is the feedback:

They are now around episode 240 or so and they think that the show has "Lost its charm" -- they say the whole thing was "Royal" for a long time and suddenly they started making up this shit that has turned the show into some kind of a stupid thing.

Need I say more? -- they were not influenced.  They were just given the way to access the Youtube channel for these epis.

If after this the so called PH does not want to help bring the show back by bringing the original team -- we have to say "they are moving on to bigger and better things -- this show does not make them enough money -- it is a business decision".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrima

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chaituv

She is in the state of confusion right now, n i won't blame her completely for this.  Did Arnav or anyone else bothered to explain her abt shayam's true face? He just slapped Shyam n throwed him out of the house by just saying he believes n trusts in what Kushi says( we know that's not the  complete truth).  Why didn't he give the reasons or take  her opionon before throwing her husband out of the house? Don't she have the right to decide about her life? Don't she owe an explanation frm him? She was not shown any proofs against Shyam by Kushi or NK too. We can't expect her to believe Kushi over Shyam, she is her husband n they were together for yrs n most of all she trusts n believes him more than anyone. Everyone is wondering why she did not the house with shayam if she loves him so much, ya she can leave the house with him but she trusts chote over shaym (in my pov) . 
    Anyway Friday's conversation between Anjalin Arnav is still  not over .As  she said things have changed after his marriage with Kushi at least now he have to open up n say why he married Kushi ! How he crossed all his limits n crashed an innocent gal's life by forcing her to marriage. HOw he made the poor gal's life hell only to save her n her marriage! On that night he took a harsh decision n forced Kushi to marriage with out asking for explanations  n the other day he took the same harsh decision by throwing  shayam out of the house without  asking what Anjali's decision is, why? Because he is Asr n he thinks he is God n writes everyone's fate? He created all the mess around these two ppl he loves the most , now he is responsible clearing the things between them too!
   Here I'm not justifying Anajli's actions, but we can't blame her completely too. Though her reaction in Friday's episode was beyond justification, the way she looked at the flowers was  ...ewww n her dailouge "chote tumhe pyaar hogaya hai" ..hmmm no comments! Let's wait n see what's in store for us today! 
i myself defended her and made a post for her earlier.

in fact many posts.

I felt exactly as you said.
even if the conversation is not over, the very fact that she is upset that arnav was spending time with his wife, is pathetic as she knows arnav is a married man who has find happiness after a very bitter life
Rima I can't deny it's pathetic  after Friday's watching her reaction on Friday's epi. But what I'm not able to understand is , her reaction would have been the same if that gal is some one other than Kushi ? Or her problem is Kushi being that someone? What do u think?

i think it is because it is khushi who spilled the beans about her husband
Ya ,even I thought so too, then there we got our answer right ? She don't have any problem if her chote is happy with his wife if it is someone else , but here Kushi being his wife n she can't  believe Kushi over shaym is her main problem. We saw her confusion on the other day when she was talking to nani, she can't believe shaym can do all this n her chote cannot be wrong, so  she is making kushi  responsible for all this? So all these reactions. It's high time Asr discloses the truth to her  or else may be if cv's wants a drag festival on this mindless n baseless MU they won't show him open his mouth.I don't find any reason for Arnav to be quiet now..after all Anjali knows half truth n now he should explain the rest too...but after after reading the spoilers Anjali meeting Shyam , I don't think it's going to happen!
even if it is khushi and she does not like her, her chote loves her. s how can she grudge him that

Ya I know ur right, but right now she is not in a state to understand all this. She might be thinking if he can love Kushi after all this why he has to throw shaym out of the house? Sorry Rima,I never thought I ll have a diff opinion frm u on this serial as I love all ur posts...but this what I feel right now abt her...Asr should be blamed more than Anjali for the current happenings.
        Cv's have  to show Anjali's feelings towards Kushi to audience to understand her current state of mind ,rather than showing her like a jealous women who is crying on her brother's happiness. Even after Arnav explaining the truth if she behaves in the same way then , I ll have no words left to justify her actions.

Edited by Chaituv - 22 July 2012 at 6:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

She is in the state of confusion right now, n i won't blame her completely for this.  Did Arnav or anyone else bothered to explain her abt shayam's true face? He just slapped Shyam n throwed him out of the house by just saying he believes n trusts in what Kushi says( we know that's not the  complete truth).  Why didn't he give the reasons or take  her opionon before throwing her husband out of the house? Don't she have the right to decide about her life? Don't she owe an explanation frm him? She was not shown any proofs against Shyam by Kushi or NK too. We can't expect her to believe Kushi over Shyam, she is her husband n they were together for yrs n most of all she trusts n believes him more than anyone. Everyone is wondering why she did not the house with shayam if she loves him so much, ya she can leave the house with him but she trusts chote over shaym (in my pov) . 
    Anyway Friday's conversation between Anjalin Arnav is still  not over .As  she said things have changed after his marriage with Kushi at least now he have to open up n say why he married Kushi ! How he crossed all his limits n crashed an innocent gal's life by forcing her to marriage. HOw he made the poor gal's life hell only to save her n her marriage! On that night he took a harsh decision n forced Kushi to marriage with out asking for explanations  n the other day he took the same harsh decision by throwing  shayam out of the house without  asking what Anjali's decision is, why? Because he is Asr n he thinks he is God n writes everyone's fate? He created all the mess around these two ppl he loves the most , now he is responsible clearing the things between them too!
   Here I'm not justifying Anajli's actions, but we can't blame her completely too. Though her reaction in Friday's episode was beyond justification, the way she looked at the flowers was  ...ewww n her dailouge "chote tumhe pyaar hogaya hai" ..hmmm no comments! Let's wait n see what's in store for us today! 
i myself defended her and made a post for her earlier.

in fact many posts.

I felt exactly as you said.
even if the conversation is not over, the very fact that she is upset that arnav was spending time with his wife, is pathetic as she knows arnav is a married man who has find happiness after a very bitter life
Rima I can't deny it's pathetic  after Friday's watching her reaction on Friday's epi. But what I'm not able to understand is , her reaction would have been the same if that gal is some one other than Kushi ? Or her problem is Kushi being that someone? What do u think?

i think it is because it is khushi who spilled the beans about her husband
Ya ,even I thought so too, then there we got our answer right ? She don't have any problem if her chote is happy with his wife if it is someone else , but here Kushi being his wife n she can't  believe Kushi over shaym is her main problem. We saw her confusion on the other day when she was talking to nani, she can't believe shaym can do all this n her chote cannot be wrong, so  she is making kushi  responsible for all this? So all these reactions. It's high time Asr discloses the truth to her  or else may be if cv's wants a drag festival on this mindless n baseless MU they won't show him open his mouth.I don't find any reason for Arnav to be quiet now..after all Anjali knows half truth n now he should explain the rest too...but after after reading the spoilers Anjali meeting Shyam , I don't think it's going to happen!
even if it is khushi and she does not like her, her chote loves her. s how can she grudge him that

Ya I know ur right, but right now she is not in a state to understand all this. She might be thinking if he can love Kushi after all this why he has to throw shaym out of the house? Sorry Rima,I never thought I ll have a diff opinion frm u on this serial as I love all ur posts...but this what I feel right now abt her...Asr should be blamed more than Anjali for the current happenings.
        Cv's have  to show Anjali's feelings towards Kushi to audience to understand her current state of mind ,rather than showing her like a jealous women who is crying on her brother's happiness. Even after Arnav explaining the truth if she behaves in the same way then , I ll have no words left to justify her actions.
chill about the diff of opinion bit.

the forum is for that.

i quite get your point about why she is like this.

all i am saying is she should not be
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by Harshitha

ppl read this a very apt post for now

Thanks for this post.. What a brilliant write-up!

ur most welcome Big smile

Go to top