Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Kyunki Anjali bhi Kabhi Wife thi... (Page 14)

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Well written post as always RimaClap
Can you believe Rima, viewers are waiting for the return of the main antagonist of show (for the first time in the history of Indian Television I guess). This is what is the impact of Anjali's character now in the show. I dont know about others but Im unable to bear even a glance of her now either I close my eyes and ears or fast forward itLOL. She is butchered beyond repair. I can never ever like even if she changes for good, as you say people who faced the brunt cant forget nor forgive easilyOuch
i can quite believe why people want shyam back. that is the height of desperation to get riid of anjali

Truly I was never desparate like thisLOL Im feeling like banging my head at the thought of Anjali yaarOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasermazkachazkaMrDarcyfanrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

NK knows how to treat women with respect because he lived in abroad. In India, a husband can withhold money, privileges, whether you can meet your parents or not etc even if wife earns money and most definitely if he earns the money. In abroad (Canada), women are Ardhangini in the truest sense. No husband, whether they are sole breadwinner or not can hold anything back, be it property, money, privileges etc by law even if he paid for it. No husband can tell his wife to get out from their marital home. If he does, then he will have to pay her cost of living wherever she lives. And if she files for separation or divorce, then wife will get half of everything you own... More if you have kids and she wins their custody. In India, we don't know the meaning of Ardhangini, but we live that in Canada. If India needs to progress, they need to delete this difference attitude towards men and women first.

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Rima, you are forgetting that Anjali was sugar and spice and everything nice when her life was rosy and she was no.1 in Arnav's life. Now that she is alone and she is no longer no.1 in her brother's life, she is no longer sugary sweet.
I had said on the slap episode what a big mistake Arnav did by not speaking up. Now you will see the result.

agree tia. i always blame arnav for all torubles of Khushi. He brought her into the raizada house. he did not speak up for her and now she is facing the brunt. when will that guy be a husband in the real sense? for me the romance does not make her his husband.
Tia i also agree she was nice when things were going well. she turns bitter when things are not in her favor and she is not number 1...which is not goodness in the real sense

You see Rima, when everyone was going ga ga over how perfect Anjali and Arnav's relationship was, I said one thing which a lot of people did not like. I said that they have a exclusive relationship which won't let them form healthy relationship with anyone else. If they were husband and wife, that's fine because then they would be each other's life partner. But they are brother and sister and they need their own life partners who may not be content to stay on the sideline of their relationship.

Another point is that when everyone was saying Anjali is so good, no one noticed how manipulating she is because she was manipulating for good. Now people are noticing her manipulating nature because now she is doing the same for bad. She manipulated the family to accept Lavanya for Chotey's sake, she did it again to convince Khushi to train Lavanya, when Khushi left she did it to bring back Khushi and I can give you numerous example like that. And every time Arnav gave in. She never did.

She is truly ASR's sister.

Now about Arnav. No, he is not being a good husband because he is doing nothing to safeguard Khushi from insults. All he can think about is his Di's so-called fragile health. Just like Aakash has never been a good husband. He has been a more attentive husband. But I realized during Bubbly track that Aakash does not trust Payal even a bit even though he claims to love her. When he could think that Payal could be that cruel to torture a little girl, then is it any wonder that now he is back again his jerky behaviour?None of them know how to treat their own wives. They should never have got married.

Agree Thumbs Up Akash and Arnav are biggest jerks ever when it comes to treating their women right and giving them the right place in their lives.. Only NK, though having stayed abroad has always respected and treated a woman the way she should be - Like a princess!
tia you are partly right and partly wrong.

in india , at least in urban india, men and women are doing a fine job of maintaining a balance. one maintains the home and the other earns. in US i have seen women leave a 2 month old in day care and rush to work because the men don't support them. in india men carry the load and happily do so. my neighbours are both engineers. but the wife quit after the baby and the hubby never questions how much she spends. my own brother is a shippie. all his money is controlled by his wife. lots of such examples are therre.

i have seen in US and canada etc the relationships are also unstable because they are so free to leave and choose. there are negative aspects to everything

Edited by rima - 22 July 2012 at 10:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaMrDarcyfan

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ClumsyLilGirl

Firstly, well said, or in this case, written.. Clap

Hypocrisy- that is the exact word.
Cause wasn't it her, who wanted chotte to meet someone who would change him, make him experience love?
Wasn't it her, who wanted arnav and khushi to be married, some time back?

That women used to love khushi like her sister, once upon a time..

Now, she is unhappy about her brother romancing with khushi, cause perhaps she is still wearing a black cloth around her eyes, and is hoping and believing for her husband to be innocent..
It almost looks like she wants khushi to be at fault, this time around! Angry

And also, cause she feels that her brother should give her more importance during this difficult phase of her life..
Does she not get the fact that her brother already loves her soo freaking much?
He forcefully married khushi, because of her happiness..
How much more love can he possibly shower? :|
correct. hypocricy. ths woman had both men wrapped around her little finger and she inds out both women prefer the other woman. so it is lso a complex

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

This is so true, I think with some efforts I can dismiss everything Anjali has done except for this, I find it BEYOND ridiculous that bc if her a husband and a wife have to feel guilty romancing with each other, she would lie and do everything for her husband, which she's going to do in the show now according to mishti's spoilers, like go visit Shyam without telling Arnav but EVEN IF Arnav did lie so he could romance with his wife instead if teasing him or being happy for him she made a big issue and ruined the moment, and ruined an understanding that would have started between the couple 
I'm beyond upset, this Anjali track is going too far I hope Shyam keeps her busy when he's back =_=
And I can't wait for her to c what kind of fool she's turn into hen she finds out the actual truth 
I really wish everyone would just tell her the truth from a to z instead of c to w 

This was so uncalled for a d this was the last thing I thought Anjali would do behaving so immaturely, ESP! After Arnav had picked up Aman's phone in front of her AND CONSTANTLY told her that he'll go to the temple with her

It's just...*facepalm* 
somehow I doubt if she will see shyam's true face till she has completely separated arnav and khushi. I am sure of it.

yes even id di not expect her to call him a liar after he picked up the phone in front of her

Oh yeah that's the same as it is in any show, one of the good ones who turns bad never finds out their foolishness until the last second when it's too late, and even thn Anjali will only be all tears she won't sacrifice herself or something wise and even she does she'll fall into a state where only Khushi will be blamed AGAIN. 

I can't believe I saw this all coming from the time of the sangeet but I kept the hope that this show would be different I should have taken a break from there honestly :/ 

No more expectations, no more hope and eventually no more spirit soon if Khushi doesn't get her sorries and respect at least from Arnav and Akash

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaMrDarcyfanrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

This is so true, I think with some efforts I can dismiss everything Anjali has done except for this, I find it BEYOND ridiculous that bc if her a husband and a wife have to feel guilty romancing with each other, she would lie and do everything for her husband, which she's going to do in the show now according to mishti's spoilers, like go visit Shyam without telling Arnav but EVEN IF Arnav did lie so he could romance with his wife instead if teasing him or being happy for him she made a big issue and ruined the moment, and ruined an understanding that would have started between the couple 
I'm beyond upset, this Anjali track is going too far I hope Shyam keeps her busy when he's back =_=
And I can't wait for her to c what kind of fool she's turn into hen she finds out the actual truth 
I really wish everyone would just tell her the truth from a to z instead of c to w 

This was so uncalled for a d this was the last thing I thought Anjali would do behaving so immaturely, ESP! After Arnav had picked up Aman's phone in front of her AND CONSTANTLY told her that he'll go to the temple with her

It's just...*facepalm* 
somehow I doubt if she will see shyam's true face till she has completely separated arnav and khushi. I am sure of it.

yes even id di not expect her to call him a liar after he picked up the phone in front of her

Oh yeah that's the same as it is in any show, one of the good ones who turns bad never finds out their foolishness until the last second when it's too late, and even thn Anjali will only be all tears she won't sacrifice herself or something wise and even she does she'll fall into a state where only Khushi will be blamed AGAIN. 

I can't believe I saw this all coming from the time of the sangeet but I kept the hope that this show would be different I should have taken a break from there honestly :/ 

No more expectations, no more hope and eventually no more spirit soon if Khushi doesn't get her sorries and respect at least from Arnav and Akash
to tell you the truth I am very very upset with akash for howhe is treating khushi. even anjali i can take. even arnav. but I don't know why I am unable to accept akashsp part because this girl has been so nice to him and she has not even hurt him ever. she treats him like a brother. how much more and how many more will hurt khushi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14StormChasermazkachazkaMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

preciousgirl125 Senior Member
preciousgirl125
preciousgirl125

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
too bad the selfless and sweet anjali turned out to be this much self centered..never expected this Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaMrDarcyfan

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
aah i love how you've summed up Rima! really no patience left in me to adjust with this character and as well as for the story line!im only going to comeback full fledged when the show turns sensible! im sure trp's gonna drop! jan thappad nai jootha padega CV's par! i want that to happen! sadly at the cost of the very talented ArHi/SaRun!
abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

ppl read this a very apt post for now

Thanks for this post.. What a brilliant write-up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top