Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Kyunki Anjali bhi Kabhi Wife thi... (Page 12)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Chaituv

She is in the state of confusion right now, n i won't blame her completely for this.  Did Arnav or anyone else bothered to explain her abt shayam's true face? He just slapped Shyam n throwed him out of the house by just saying he believes n trusts in what Kushi says( we know that's not the  complete truth).  Why didn't he give the reasons or take  her opionon before throwing her husband out of the house? Don't she have the right to decide about her life? Don't she owe an explanation frm him? She was not shown any proofs against Shyam by Kushi or NK too. We can't expect her to believe Kushi over Shyam, she is her husband n they were together for yrs n most of all she trusts n believes him more than anyone. Everyone is wondering why she did not the house with shayam if she loves him so much, ya she can leave the house with him but she trusts chote over shaym (in my pov) . 
    Anyway Friday's conversation between Anjalin Arnav is still  not over .As  she said things have changed after his marriage with Kushi at least now he have to open up n say why he married Kushi ! How he crossed all his limits n crashed an innocent gal's life by forcing her to marriage. HOw he made the poor gal's life hell only to save her n her marriage! On that night he took a harsh decision n forced Kushi to marriage with out asking for explanations  n the other day he took the same harsh decision by throwing  shayam out of the house without  asking what Anjali's decision is, why? Because he is Asr n he thinks he is God n writes everyone's fate? He created all the mess around these two ppl he loves the most , now he is responsible clearing the things between them too!
   Here I'm not justifying Anajli's actions, but we can't blame her completely too. Though her reaction in Friday's episode was beyond justification, the way she looked at the flowers was  ...ewww n her dailouge "chote tumhe pyaar hogaya hai" ..hmmm no comments! Let's wait n see what's in store for us today! 
i myself defended her and made a post for her earlier.

in fact many posts.

I felt exactly as you said.
even if the conversation is not over, the very fact that she is upset that arnav was spending time with his wife, is pathetic as she knows arnav is a married man who has find happiness after a very bitter life
Rima I can't deny it's pathetic  after Friday's watching her reaction on Friday's epi. But what I'm not able to understand is , her reaction would have been the same if that gal is some one other than Kushi ? Or her problem is Kushi being that someone? What do u think?

i think it is because it is khushi who spilled the beans about her husband
Ya ,even I thought so too, then there we got our answer right ? She don't have any problem if her chote is happy with his wife if it is someone else , but here Kushi being his wife n she can't  believe Kushi over shaym is her main problem. We saw her confusion on the other day when she was talking to nani, she can't believe shaym can do all this n her chote cannot be wrong, so  she is making kushi  responsible for all this? So all these reactions. It's high time Asr discloses the truth to her  or else may be if cv's wants a drag festival on this mindless n baseless MU they won't show him open his mouth.I don't find any reason for Arnav to be quiet now..after all Anjali knows half truth n now he should explain the rest too...but after after reading the spoilers Anjali meeting Shyam , I don't think it's going to happen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Now anjali is getting on my nerves impatiently. Glad khushi is leaving Rm. I think it is 1st turn to redemption(ALL OF THEM).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Sorry to butt into your discussions but I so agree with Aahana!
I always found her manipulative and too saccharine sweet for me to handle. But I would bear with her even with her unnecessary giggles because I thought that maybe I thought of her in a wrong way and she was actually good. I did like her a few times when she supported Khushi and Arnav. But now, she's just crossed her own limits and my my limits to handle her.
I don't know in how many posts I've vented my frustration already and I still can't stop!
If she really is a glass doll then I feel like breaking her right now and telling the whole Raizada family to find another toy to play with!
Now I feel like calling her 'museebat ki jad' and I'm actually having no regrets saying that! She did suspect Shyam before but just dismissed it. She brought it on herself. Khushi had openly told her that she had been engaged to a guy named Shyam who lived in their house as a PG. Why can't she remember that now or why didn't she remember it when Khushi narrated the whole thing? Actually even Arnav didn't remember it!
I feel as if there's hardly any difference between her and her Shyamji now. Shyam was also manipulative and considered Arnav as a money-making machine and nothing more and the same goes with Anjali in my opinion.
She's just saying that he's the most important person in his life because she gets her luxury and attention from him. I feel bad for Arnav that a person like her ended up as his sister! I pity him really! Only Khushi's the one who truly understands him and has stayed by his side through kith and kin.
The rest of the family's also fine but I'm not liking the way they're treating Khushi and Payal. All of them are doing so because of this Anjali! I feel disgusted to even call her by her name now!
She has proved it before also! I have been observing her since a long time now.
Remember the time Khushi was waiting for Arnav to come home. The time she was acting like a pativrata patni and was waiting for him to have his dinner before she had. At that time, Anjali had clearly stated that Arnav was used to coming home alone and eating. He had always been lonely though he had the whole family.
Khushi was the one who actually lit up his life of loneliness. And now Poojali's not able to see her brother enjoying his share of the light!

Another thing I want to state on Khushi's behalf and one thing that I've noticed and felt bad about is Arnav doesn't think twice before shouting at Khushi. So much so he usually regrets after shouting at her but when he talks to his 'Di' he hardly loses his calm. He always controls it. Like in Friday's episode! I didn't like that either. I would rather he shouted at her and got her to her senses if she ever had any and gave her a piece of his mind about her not interfering in his life, especially his marital life!

Anjali is rightfully acting like the name I've given her 'Sticky Octopus Tentacle'! She sticks ti her prey and you know the rest... Evil Smile

I'm done with my rants for a while now! Phew! LOL

Edited by ASR4eva - 22 July 2012 at 8:30am

OmNaMaSteOm

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Well written post as always RimaClap
Can you believe Rima, viewers are waiting for the return of the main antagonist of show (for the first time in the history of Indian Television I guess). This is what is the impact of Anjali's character now in the show. I dont know about others but Im unable to bear even a glance of her now either I close my eyes and ears or fast forward itLOL. She is butchered beyond repair. I can never ever like even if she changes for good, as you say people who faced the brunt cant forget nor forgive easilyOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvTia.0OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

She is in the state of confusion right now, n i won't blame her completely for this.  Did Arnav or anyone else bothered to explain her abt shayam's true face? He just slapped Shyam n throwed him out of the house by just saying he believes n trusts in what Kushi says( we know that's not the  complete truth).  Why didn't he give the reasons or take  her opionon before throwing her husband out of the house? Don't she have the right to decide about her life? Don't she owe an explanation frm him? She was not shown any proofs against Shyam by Kushi or NK too. We can't expect her to believe Kushi over Shyam, she is her husband n they were together for yrs n most of all she trusts n believes him more than anyone. Everyone is wondering why she did not the house with shayam if she loves him so much, ya she can leave the house with him but she trusts chote over shaym (in my pov) . 
    Anyway Friday's conversation between Anjalin Arnav is still  not over .As  she said things have changed after his marriage with Kushi at least now he have to open up n say why he married Kushi ! How he crossed all his limits n crashed an innocent gal's life by forcing her to marriage. HOw he made the poor gal's life hell only to save her n her marriage! On that night he took a harsh decision n forced Kushi to marriage with out asking for explanations  n the other day he took the same harsh decision by throwing  shayam out of the house without  asking what Anjali's decision is, why? Because he is Asr n he thinks he is God n writes everyone's fate? He created all the mess around these two ppl he loves the most , now he is responsible clearing the things between them too!
   Here I'm not justifying Anajli's actions, but we can't blame her completely too. Though her reaction in Friday's episode was beyond justification, the way she looked at the flowers was  ...ewww n her dailouge "chote tumhe pyaar hogaya hai" ..hmmm no comments! Let's wait n see what's in store for us today! 
i myself defended her and made a post for her earlier.

in fact many posts.

I felt exactly as you said.
even if the conversation is not over, the very fact that she is upset that arnav was spending time with his wife, is pathetic as she knows arnav is a married man who has find happiness after a very bitter life
Rima I can't deny it's pathetic  after Friday's watching her reaction on Friday's epi. But what I'm not able to understand is , her reaction would have been the same if that gal is some one other than Kushi ? Or her problem is Kushi being that someone? What do u think?

i think it is because it is khushi who spilled the beans about her husband
Ya ,even I thought so too, then there we got our answer right ? She don't have any problem if her chote is happy with his wife if it is someone else , but here Kushi being his wife n she can't  believe Kushi over shaym is her main problem. We saw her confusion on the other day when she was talking to nani, she can't believe shaym can do all this n her chote cannot be wrong, so  she is making kushi  responsible for all this? So all these reactions. It's high time Asr discloses the truth to her  or else may be if cv's wants a drag festival on this mindless n baseless MU they won't show him open his mouth.I don't find any reason for Arnav to be quiet now..after all Anjali knows half truth n now he should explain the rest too...but after after reading the spoilers Anjali meeting Shyam , I don't think it's going to happen!
even if it is khushi and she does not like her, her chote loves her. s how can she grudge him that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108873

this post will lighten everyones mood

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I agree. It hurts me to watch SP leads spineless and stupid. I'd rather see a fiesty Khushi standing up for her rights than a weeping Khushi hiding her pain alone. That kind of thinking is the reason, I married to a Canadian guy and could not be happier. I knew that due to my fiesty nature and outspoken attitude, I will never be able to fit in a Indian/Pakistani family. Fortunately my family supported me because they would rather have me happily married to a Canadian guy than unhappily divorced from an Indian guy. Lol...

Originally posted by farheen75

Originally posted by tia.o

That's typical Indian mentality.

If the son lies, it's because his wife asked him too...
If the son cheats, it's because his wife is not good enough...
If the son steals, it's because his wife has too many demands...
If the son is rude, it's because his wife is teaching him that...
If the son kills someone, it's becaus his wife told him to...

As if the man is a brainless idiot that has no sense of what is right and what is wrong. And if that's the case, then he should not marry because it's not fair for a smart person like his wife, who can make him do anything, to be stuck with a moron...

Originally posted by farheen75

Rima, you are forgetting that Anjali was sugar and spice and everything nice when her life was rosy and she was no.1 in Arnav's life. Now that she is alone and she is no longer no.1 in her brother's life, she is no longer sugary sweet.
I had said on the slap episode what a big mistake Arnav did by not speaking up. Now you will see the result.

agree tia. i always blame arnav for all torubles of Khushi. He brought her into the raizada house. he did not speak up for her and now she is facing the brunt. when will that guy be a husband in the real sense? for me the romance does not make her his husband.
Tia i also agree she was nice when things were going well. she turns bitter when things are not in her favor and she is not number 1...which is not goodness in the real sense

You see Rima, when everyone was going ga ga over how perfect Anjali and Arnav's relationship was, I said one thing which a lot of people did not like. I said that they have a exclusive relationship which won't let them form healthy relationship with anyone else. If they were husband and wife, that's fine because then they would be each other's life partner. But they are brother and sister and they need their own life partners who may not be content to stay on the sideline of their relationship.

Another point is that when everyone was saying Anjali is so good, no one noticed how manipulating she is because she was manipulating for good. Now people are noticing her manipulating nature because now she is doing the same for bad. She manipulated the family to accept Lavanya for Chotey's sake, she did it again to convince Khushi to train Lavanya, when Khushi left she did it to bring back Khushi and I can give you numerous example like that. And every time Arnav gave in. She never did.

She is truly ASR's sister.

Now about Arnav. No, he is not being a good husband because he is doing nothing to safeguard Khushi from insults. All he can think about is his Di's so-called fragile health. Just like Aakash has never been a good husband. He has been a more attentive husband. But I realized during Bubbly track that Aakash does not trust Payal even a bit even though he claims to love her. When he could think that Payal could be that cruel to torture a little girl, then is it any wonder that now he is back again his jerky behaviour?None of them know how to treat their own wives. They should never have got married.

U r absolutely right Tia...anjilli was always manipulative,arnav and anjilli never shared a normal sibling relationship they were too involved in each others life without giving space to each other which is very important for any healthy relationship...she was happy for his married life when she was happy herself but now when she isn't anymore happy and in a relationship she wants him to suffer as well.

My big issue with the cvs r that stop portraying Khushi as only a sexual object in a marriage where arnav's only interest in being accepted as a husband is to get her into bed...being a husband is a complete package and love is not only the physical aspect,agreed its a very important part of the package but not the only one...love is respect which he is not giving to her himself and not making others to respect her either...he should stand by her bcz she is not the guilty party here and if the Cvs make her bcz of anjilli then where is the nayi Sochi star plus is harping on abt? This is what always happen that the wife/daughter in law pay for everybody's crime in the susral.

No Tia its the typical Pakistani mentality as well...as I am from Pakistan and married into a British Pakistani family u' ll be amazed to know that my in laws wanted a tulsi/Parvati brand of wife bcz my husband is the only son and he shared arnav's kind if relationship with his sisters and parents that's why it hurts a lot to see the same rubbish meted out to another girl on screen...I actually behaved the way Khushi did to gain respect and love which after 12 years of spending time in this hell I still haven't got...my point is that media is a very powerful medium so use it sensibly and teach the you g girls value of self respect which is very important for any relationship to succeed...people connect to characters more than to plain preaching then why not use it positively...if the cvs show a self respecting Khushi then I am sure it won't diminish the drama value of the show but it will make it more interesting...I am not asking them to show a feminist Khushi which is again another extreme but a well balanced Khushi,a human Khushi rather than an anjel Khushi who is inhumanly love with anjilli...I want arnav to go with khushi to bua ji's house bcz it's his duty to stand with his wife no matter what.
Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

.Spring. Goldie
.Spring.
.Spring.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
nycc post!! 
    thanks!
right...

Edited by spring089 - 22 July 2012 at 9:04am