Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Kyunki Anjali bhi Kabhi Wife thi... (Page 10)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
ppl read this a very apt post for now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabrarima

urvashi_93 Senior Member
urvashi_93
urvashi_93

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

what the CV's intended to show & what we saw, are very different
the CV's intended to show that anjali was not happy for the aspect of "lying", but from the looks of it, seemed like as if she had a problem with the roses being kept there for khushi & not for her

rima i lost my friday sleep & my saturday morning that scene was bad

to be honest now its become anjali is khushi's saut even though she is arnav "DI"

my god even to think about anjali its so disturbing

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU , what bothers me alot is that the CVS keep saying we wanna emphasise DIDI KI SAUT... ok fine but NOWHERE DOES ONE SEE KHUSHI TRYING TO BE THE SAUT, shes just trying to find happiness with her husband. THE ONLY THING WE GATHER FROM THE TRACK IS " DIDI BANI SAUT" The didi is trying to take her brother's wife's place. Anjali is taking Khushi's share of love.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged

read and commented harshu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

i just saw
i just loved that post
my gosh perfect point raised in there
it feels peace reading such posts

StormChaserrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

i just saw
i just loved that post
my gosh perfect point raised in there
it feels peace reading such posts

i agree. she raised valid points there

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
i don't want to talk about this psychiatric patient and her behaviour

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

urvashi_93StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

i don't want to talk about this psychiatric patient and her behaviour
ROFLshastru she is making us psychic too

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmDiamondLife

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

I fail to understand this Poojali. 

Agreed she's in pain and needs everybody's attention. And she's getting the attention as well but does giving her attention mean that a man cannot even spend few romantic moments with his wife? Does that mean that only because she's unhappy, even people around her should remain unhappy too. Only because the great indian dummy doesn't want to believe her hubby's a creep and doesn't want to move on in life, should even other's not move ahead and enjoy their life?

'Chottey you have fallen in love, Your married now' 

She said this in such a way that made me feel like Arnav has committed some big crime by marrying the girl he loves. It was totally fine when she and her husband used to openly romance in front of the whole world shamelessly but when her chottey does it then he has started lying to her, he has started paying less attention to her, he has distanced himself from her. If she so blindly believes in her hubby dear then why didn't she just leave the house with him? Why did she allow Arnav to throw him out? 

And if she has such a big problem in Arnav lying to her then why is she not believing what he's trying to say? Why doesn't she believe him when he says Shyam is a disgusting human being. And now she will be going out by LYING to Arnav to meet Shyam. Wah re wah Anjali, You accused Arnav of lying to you but now your not LYING to your brother? You have started lying as well right? And why have you started lying? Because 'You're  in love, Your married.' Heights of hypocrisy. 

I have always seen Anjali as a very manipulative person. She and her husband. Both the sweet talkers of the family and destroying everybody's lives. Let her go to Shyam and not come back. He's her world, he is her everything. She doesn't mind if he kidnaps her brother whom she claims to love to death, She doesn't mind even if he tries to kill her brother,  She doesn't mind if he tries to destroy her brother's and sister in law's life. Why? Because he is her Shyamji and she wishes her child to be exactly like him. 

This is nothing but disgusting. Arnav should do nothing but ask people to just get out of his house. Why on earth should he provide people with explanations for romancing with his OWN wife in his OWN house. Its not like the house is run by Anjali or something. Its Arnav's house. He pays from his pocket for everything that is purchased in the house. The beautiful saree's that Anjali has been wearing since the beginning are because of Arnav and not her Shyamji. Anjali lives a lavish life because of HIM. If he asks her to get out and go to her Shyam (I know he won't do that) then she and her husband will be on the streets. So she has no right to stop him from romancing with his wife. 

precisely aahana. she is making him feel guilty about romancing his wife in his house and even his bedroom

...what did she think a husband and wife is all about?

anyway you are right, her compfortable and luxurious life is the gift of her chote and it is pathetic she forgets that

if she loved shyam she should have walked ut with him

Yes and I hate to say that Anjali is with Arnav because of his money. I just hate it but right now she herself is making everything look like that.
 If she loves him so much and still trusts him then she hasn't even tried to contact him. Its Shyam who is trying to contact her (Yeah! What else can we expect from him?) She says she wants to know the 'whole truth' then has she ever taken in steps to know the truth? Has she made any efforts to talk to either Arnav or Khushi and ask them about everything that has been happening. Whenever someone comes in front of her she tells them," I want to be alone. So leave me alone''. What kind of behavior is this? Instead of conversing with people and sorting out everything she's just there, sitting and weeping and praying her child to be like her hubby Dead 

Because of her Akash is acting like a jerk and not talking to his wife. Payal's suffering for no reason at all. 
Because of her Mami who had some point in time started feeling for Khushi is back to square one. Taunting and mocking her two daughter in laws. 
Because of her Khushi has to hide behind a pillar, not attend satsangs, not go out with the family. 
Because of her Arnav cannot spend few romantic moments with his wife in his own wife. 
Does she even know the amount of problems she is causing for everybody? Does she even care about anybody except her Shyamji? 

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top