Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Chaituv

Ya ,even I thought so too, then there we got our answer right ? She don't have any problem if her chote is happy with his wife if it is someone else , but here Kushi being his wife n she can't  believe Kushi over shaym is her main problem. We saw her confusion on the other day when she was talking to nani, she can't believe shaym can do all this n her chote cannot be wrong, so  she is making kushi  responsible for all this? So all these reactions. It's high time Asr discloses the truth to her  or else may be if cv's wants a drag festival on this mindless n baseless MU they won't show him open his mouth.I don't find any reason for Arnav to be quiet now..after all Anjali knows half truth n now he should explain the rest too...but after after reading the spoilers Anjali meeting Shyam , I don't think it's going to happen!

even if it is khushi and she does not like her, her chote loves her. s how can she grudge him that
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3108873

this post will lighten everyones mood

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree. It hurts me to watch SP leads spineless and stupid. I'd rather see a fiesty Khushi standing up for her rights than a weeping Khushi hiding her pain alone. That kind of thinking is the reason, I married to a Canadian guy and could not be happier. I knew that due to my fiesty nature and outspoken attitude, I will never be able to fit in a Indian/Pakistani family. Fortunately my family supported me because they would rather have me happily married to a Canadian guy than unhappily divorced from an Indian guy. Lol...

Originally posted by: farheen75

No Tia its the typical Pakistani mentality as well...as I am from Pakistan and married into a British Pakistani family u' ll be amazed to know that my in laws wanted a tulsi/Parvati brand of wife bcz my husband is the only son and he shared arnav's kind if relationship with his sisters and parents that's why it hurts a lot to see the same rubbish meted out to another girl on screen...I actually behaved the way Khushi did to gain respect and love which after 12 years of spending time in this hell I still haven't got...my point is that media is a very powerful medium so use it sensibly and teach the you g girls value of self respect which is very important for any relationship to succeed...people connect to characters more than to plain preaching then why not use it positively...if the cvs show a self respecting Khushi then I am sure it won't diminish the drama value of the show but it will make it more interesting...I am not asking them to show a feminist Khushi which is again another extreme but a well balanced Khushi,a human Khushi rather than an anjel Khushi who is inhumanly love with anjilli...I want arnav to go with khushi to bua ji's house bcz it's his duty to stand with his wife no matter what.

πŸ˜‰
.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nycc post!! 
    thanks!😊
right...
Edited by spring089 - 11 years ago
.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said
😳   πŸ‘    
Edited by spring089 - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
NK knows how to treat women with respect because he lived in abroad. In India, a husband can withhold money, privileges, whether you can meet your parents or not etc even if wife earns money and most definitely if he earns the money. In abroad (Canada), women are Ardhangini in the truest sense. No husband, whether they are sole breadwinner or not can hold anything back, be it property, money, privileges etc by law even if he paid for it. No husband can tell his wife to get out from their marital home. If he does, then he will have to pay her cost of living wherever she lives. And if she files for separation or divorce, then wife will get half of everything you own... More if you have kids and she wins their custody. In India, we don't know the meaning of Ardhangini, but we live that in Canada. If India needs to progress, they need to delete this difference attitude towards men and women first.

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Agree πŸ‘πŸΌ Akash and Arnav are biggest jerks ever when it comes to treating their women right and giving them the right place in their lives.. Only NK, though having stayed abroad has always respected and treated a woman the way she should be - Like a princess!

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The way she got annoyed seeing the rose path for Khushi.. Arghh... Did she forget her creep also did the same for her once...? How sick Anjali.. She is unhappy so the whole world has to be unhappy.. She cannot see the love that Arnav has in his eyes for his wife.. When she was open heartedly enjoying her husbands attention even in front of the family(remember that lift in the living room in front of everyone) I wonder why she feels Arnav did something grave by spending some time with his wife..
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarunfan4ever

Well written post as always RimaπŸ‘
Can you believe Rima, viewers are waiting for the return of the main antagonist of show (for the first time in the history of Indian Television I guess). This is what is the impact of Anjali's character now in the show. I dont know about others but Im unable to bear even a glance of her now either I close my eyes and ears or fast forward itπŸ˜†. She is butchered beyond repair. I can never ever like even if she changes for good, as you say people who faced the brunt cant forget nor forgive easily

i can quite believe why people want shyam back. that is the height of desperation to get riid of anjali
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: spring089

well said

😳   πŸ‘    

thanks
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

The way she got annoyed seeing the rose path for Khushi.. Arghh... Did she forget her creep also did the same for her once...? How sick Anjali.. She is unhappy so the whole world has to be unhappy.. She cannot see the love that Arnav has in his eyes for his wife.. When she was open heartedly enjoying her husbands attention even in front of the family(remember that lift in the living room in front of everyone) I wonder why she feels Arnav did something grave by spending some time with his wife..

i did not get that at all. that is why i turned against her.or, i always liked her for being so sensitive