Frequent Posters

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rima

agree with both of you.
the wife is always blamed.
she is the reason for all ills.
but you know why? because men are never balanced. They either tilt this way or that. They can never stand up for their relationships equally. they flow with either of the tides, which women never do. they are never against their family for their husband or visa versa unless extreme circumstances force them. men sorely lack this (forgive me men if you are reading this esp maverick. don't mean all men here)
correct me if I am wrong.

Too right rima...men don't know how to balance their relationships...arnav is a classic example...first in his rage he got married to her without even bothering to cross check that if she was involved or not considering he was abt to confess his love for the same girl but in a flash he thought the worse of her bcz of his sister similarly now when he knows that she is innocent he is hell bent to be accepted as a husband by her only physically but not emotionally,it seems to me that for arnav physical love is for wide and emotional side is for sister only and this behaviour of his causing all the turmoil in everybody's life...what anjilli needs is tough love and Khushi gentle bcz she has already given all the sacrifices in this relationship and anjilli needs to understand that Khushi holds an equally important and essential position in arnav's heart and his house and nobody else can make her understand this fact emphatically other than arnav himself...he doesn't need to be rude to his sister but needs to firmly explain it to her that what her role in his life is and what Khushi's role is and neither ladies gonna change that fact period.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

You know what... I never really LIKED Anjali! I dont trust "Sacarine Sweet" women, coz their VENOM is VERY bitter!

NOW this theory of mine has come true! Anjali has shown her TRUE nature! She has shown that she can only be happy for others when SHE is happy and her life is going well! As soon as a crisis hits HER life, people have to forget THEY have lives and pander to her!

Her crying that Arnav LIED to her etc etc was just DESPICABLE! She is pregnant and refuses to eat and take medication! She makes a "Thamash" of herself day and night and the WHOLE family is held hotsage to her WHIMS!

HOW the PH, CV's and even DB EXPECTS the audience to sympathize with SUCH a selfish and manipulative women is beyond my scope to understand! WHY should we feel sorry for her? She ws fooled by Shyam for YEARS mostly coz she LET him fool her! NOW when so many people have accused him, she STILL refuses to think that THEY could be telling the truth about Shyam! She STILL worships him and wants to have a SON like him! (The child she was about to Abort the day before!). The child despite being over 6 months pregnant has not GROWN an inch!

The whole thing is a shambles! The CV's have GROSSLEY miscalculated this track! IF they showed Anjali ACCEPTING Shyam's truth, but STILL struggeling to live in the same house with Khushi, or be normal with her! (Coz she feels that her husband LOVED Khushi and not her, and now her brother loves Khushi too)...

THAT I can understand! But THAT Anjali wont get between her brother's marriage! She will silently struggle to overcome her insecurity! SHE would try to re-build her life, but will be very sad and loney inside! She wont be holding the whole world to hostage, but seeing the other couples happy will maker her realize her OWN loss! THAT I can SYMPATHIZE with coz that is HUMAN NATURE!

What the CV's are showing is Manipulation and Emmpotional blackmail! She is USING her brother and his love and respect for her to hold HIS life and happiness hostage for HER! THIS behaviour is VERY negative and cannot be sympathized with AT ALL!

IF CV's expected that, then they were MORE deluded than their charahcter Anjali Jha!

you are right about the diabetically sweet part.

hre is where I love and relate to khushi more.

this girl's goodness is not dictated by what is happening in her life.

it is instinctive and always gives like a fountain.

and that's why we are all the more mad towards mrs jha who is so self centered and jeopardising the life of a very nice girl

her stupid antics of nt taking medicines (btw pregnant women do not need tablets what crap. they only need vitamin supplements) she is using her baby which no mother does

when she tried to abort her baby I knew she was at the heights of selfishness. no mother can do it.

in 2 weeks anjali jha has been ruined beyond redeem
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maverick29

Originally posted by arshi21

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by arshi21

your interest getting slow? no way. Can't handle that. You are so positive.

But sigh. I know this show can ruin the interest of the most ardent fans.

anyway yes, khushi's plight always weighs on my heart and that is why romance does not go down well with me
[/QUOTE]

No, I still watch and wait for IPK like everyone else, its just that my expectations are slowly fading...
I used to voice my expectations and hopes...but now, I just watch the episode because I am addicted to it...
I have stopped making posts because this track hurts me.

I don't know whether you'd believe me or not, but on friday night, when Anjali had said those strong words to Chottey, I had tears in my eyes. Tears for Arnav and Khushi's happiness..
And that's when I thought that perhaps, hoping for TRUE and soulful Arshi moments is a waste of time.

Its better to just watch the episode and expect nothing.

Mishti's spoilers have again confirmed my worst fears. 
What to do now? I don't have many options. Can't hate IPK, Can't live without it, but right now..can't love it either. 
[/QUOTE]

I can identify with this -- there is something about NOT GIVING UP from my way of doing things that is keeping me with this show -- In every venture I have been in, I have pushed things to the point where my physical and mental health were challenged till they were "terminal" -- this damn show/I take that back Khushi character and Sanaya's portrayal has made me think that this is like one of my ventures.  I am not able to just walk away from it.  So, I keep away from posting all week only to stay up talking and posting about it.  My wife sits next to me and we share what we read -- laugh etc etc while making these posts.

It is strange but I will eventually get out of it -- but still remember this as an experience -- it surreal.

Cheers.
[/QUOTE]
I agree with both of you.

i too am unable to give it up though time is now pressing me to become less obsessive.

maverick it is good you wife is with you in these posts. my hubby thinks I have ost it when I am so nutty about a serial character like Khushi

but for me Khushi is one of the main reasons I stick on.

she is like a cause I can't give up the serial or post making😊zoha is right. I seem to be her mom😊
rima thumbnail
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetihere

Somehow i feel its CVs mistake here, they meant to portray that Anjali is upset with the insensitivity she feels her ever- protective brother is showing and instead they showed her as some weird jealousy angle!

Coz the Anjali we know was waiting for her Chote to find the same happiness she had with her ever loving hubby...she even made a mannat on that!
Here i find the couple are also at equal fault, they haven't explained to her beyond that first day where only accusations were hurled...after that all people do is shove tablets and put her to sleep .She still has no clue what these two went through and why her brother feels the need to be around his wife, she doesn't know they almost lost their lives, she doesn't know how much Khushi went through to get Arnav back! She doesnt even know the real reason behind their marriage. Arnav shud tell her on Monday , not only her but Maami also. Why only Naani knows about Arnav's confrontation with Shyam on PayAsh wedding.
All Anjali sees is her doting husband was thrown out and everyone around her are getting back to their lives!
Why the need to hide information further i don't understand CVs, anyways Anjali is already hurt, isn't it better to bring out the whole truth?

that still does not explain how she can grudge arnav romancing khushi. it can explain why she is confused about shyam and truth.

i see your point but even then the CVs ortrayal of her is inconsistent
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rima

your interest getting slow? no way. Can't handle that. You are so positive.

But sigh. I know this show can ruin the interest of the most ardent fans.

anyway yes, khushi's plight always weighs on my heart and that is why romance does not go down well with me

No, I still watch and wait for IPK like everyone else, its just that my expectations are slowly fading...
I used to voice my expectations and hopes...but now, I just watch the episode because I am addicted to it...

I don't know whether you'd believe me or not, but on friday night, when Anjali had said those strong words to Chottey, I had tears in my eyes. Tears for Arnav and Khushi's happiness..
And that's when I thought that perhaps, hoping for TRUE and soulful Arshi moments is a waste of time.

What to do now? I don't have many options. Can't hate IPK, Can't live without it, but right now..can't love it either. 

I can identify with this -- there is something about NOT GIVING UP from my way of doing things that is keeping me with this show -- In every venture I have been in, I have pushed things to the point where my physical and mental health were challenged till they were "terminal" -- this damn show/I take that back Khushi character and Sanaya's portrayal has made me think that this is like one of my ventures.  I am not able to just walk away from it.  So, I keep away from posting all week only to stay up talking and posting about it.  My wife sits next to me and we share what we read -- laugh etc etc while making these posts.

It is strange but I will eventually get out of it -- but still remember this as an experience -- it surreal.

Cheers.

i too am unable to give it up though time is now pressing me to become less obsessive.

maverick it is good you wife is with you in these posts. my hubby thinks I have ost it when I am so nutty about a serial character like Khushi

she is like a cause I can't give up the serial or post making😊zoha is right. I seem to be her mom😊

Yeah Wifee loves the show but she has no patience -- she screams at the writers and then goes back to watching the show.  She is funny.  Usually we are out and about or when we watch TV she has her laptop open and she goes through stuff and keeps giving me some info or the other while I find stuff to watch for both of us -- she is technologically challenged even though she is an engineer!

But these days, we both sit with our laptops and read out the funny stuff we find on the forum -- especially since this crap started -- we just want to see it end -- being crazy motivated people I guess we are both a bit too Type A to let it go.

She starts screaming while watching the show -- all kinds of expletives when they show Khushi crying!
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maverick29

Cheers.

Yeah Wifee loves the show but she has no patience -- she screams at the writers and then goes back to watching the show.  She is funny.  Usually we are out and about or when we watch TV she has her laptop open and she goes through stuff and keeps giving me some info or the other while I find stuff to watch for both of us -- she is technologically challenged even though she is an engineer!

But these days, we both sit with our laptops and read out the funny stuff we find on the forum -- especially since this crap started -- we just want to see it end -- being crazy motivated people I guess we are both a bit too Type A to let it go.

She starts screaming while watching the show -- all kinds of expletives when they show Khushi crying!
😊i find that cute

i too feel like screaming while watching which I can't.

my husband won't get it.

for him serial are a menace😊

but anyways i think she reacts the way any woman would react at the atrocious treatment of another woman😊

she is technologically challenged is she? tell her she has company in me😊
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I fail to understand this Poojali. 

Agreed she's in pain and needs everybody's attention. And she's getting the attention as well but does giving her attention mean that a man cannot even spend few romantic moments with his wife? Does that mean that only because she's unhappy, even people around her should remain unhappy too. Only because the great indian dummy doesn't want to believe her hubby's a creep and doesn't want to move on in life, should even other's not move ahead and enjoy their life?

'Chottey you have fallen in love, Your married now' 

She said this in such a way that made me feel like Arnav has committed some big crime by marrying the girl he loves. It was totally fine when she and her husband used to openly romance in front of the whole world shamelessly but when her chottey does it then he has started lying to her, he has started paying less attention to her, he has distanced himself from her. If she so blindly believes in her hubby dear then why didn't she just leave the house with him? Why did she allow Arnav to throw him out? 

And if she has such a big problem in Arnav lying to her then why is she not believing what he's trying to say? Why doesn't she believe him when he says Shyam is a disgusting human being. And now she will be going out by LYING to Arnav to meet Shyam. Wah re wah Anjali, You accused Arnav of lying to you but now your not LYING to your brother? You have started lying as well right? And why have you started lying? Because 'You're  in love, Your married.' Heights of hypocrisy. 

I have always seen Anjali as a very manipulative person. She and her husband. Both the sweet talkers of the family and destroying everybody's lives. Let her go to Shyam and not come back. He's her world, he is her everything. She doesn't mind if he kidnaps her brother whom she claims to love to death, She doesn't mind even if he tries to kill her brother,  She doesn't mind if he tries to destroy her brother's and sister in law's life. Why? Because he is her Shyamji and she wishes her child to be exactly like him. 

This is nothing but disgusting. Arnav should do nothing but ask people to just get out of his house. Why on earth should he provide people with explanations for romancing with his OWN wife in his OWN house. Its not like the house is run by Anjali or something. Its Arnav's house. He pays from his pocket for everything that is purchased in the house. The beautiful saree's that Anjali has been wearing since the beginning are because of Arnav and not her Shyamji. Anjali lives a lavish life because of HIM. If he asks her to get out and go to her Shyam (I know he won't do that) then she and her husband will be on the streets. So she has no right to stop him from romancing with his wife. 

rima thumbnail
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

I fail to understand this Poojali. 

Agreed she's in pain and needs everybody's attention. And she's getting the attention as well but does giving her attention mean that a man cannot even spend few romantic moments with his wife? Does that mean that only because she's unhappy, even people around her should remain unhappy too. Only because the great indian dummy doesn't want to believe her hubby's a creep and doesn't want to move on in life, should even other's not move ahead and enjoy their life?

'Chottey you have fallen in love, Your married now' 

She said this in such a way that made me feel like Arnav has committed some big crime by marrying the girl he loves. It was totally fine when she and her husband used to openly romance in front of the whole world shamelessly but when her chottey does it then he has started lying to her, he has started paying less attention to her, he has distanced himself from her. If she so blindly believes in her hubby dear then why didn't she just leave the house with him? Why did she allow Arnav to throw him out? 

And if she has such a big problem in Arnav lying to her then why is she not believing what he's trying to say? Why doesn't she believe him when he says Shyam is a disgusting human being. And now she will be going out by LYING to Arnav to meet Shyam. Wah re wah Anjali, You accused Arnav of lying to you but now your not LYING to your brother? You have started lying as well right? And why have you started lying? Because 'You're  in love, Your married.' Heights of hypocrisy. 

I have always seen Anjali as a very manipulative person. She and her husband. Both the sweet talkers of the family and destroying everybody's lives. Let her go to Shyam and not come back. He's her world, he is her everything. She doesn't mind if he kidnaps her brother whom she claims to love to death, She doesn't mind even if he tries to kill her brother,  She doesn't mind if he tries to destroy her brother's and sister in law's life. Why? Because he is her Shyamji and she wishes her child to be exactly like him. 

This is nothing but disgusting. Arnav should do nothing but ask people to just get out of his house. Why on earth should he provide people with explanations for romancing with his OWN wife in his OWN house. Its not like the house is run by Anjali or something. Its Arnav's house. He pays from his pocket for everything that is purchased in the house. The beautiful saree's that Anjali has been wearing since the beginning are because of Arnav and not her Shyamji. Anjali lives a lavish life because of HIM. If he asks her to get out and go to her Shyam (I know he won't do that) then she and her husband will be on the streets. So she has no right to stop him from romancing with his wife. 

precisely aahana. she is making him feel guilty about romancing his wife in his house and even his bedroom

...what did she think a husband and wife is all about?

anyway you are right, her compfortable and luxurious life is the gift of her chote and it is pathetic she forgets that

if she loved shyam she should have walked ut with him