Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Tell me about it.

I LOVED Anjali's character, but friday's episode's last lines and the way Anjali behaved has had me furious at her.

I understand her need to be with her brother and demand his attention and all, but NOT love his own wife? That ridiculous.

I agree that Anjali has not heard/seen the proof...like Nani has. Nani ji has been told directly by Arnav what he had seen and knows...making Nani believe in Khushi...but Anjali hasn't...I get that..

BUT..

Can't she herself try to KNOW TO THE DAMNED TRUTH?

She KNOWS THREE THINGS:

1. Shyam cannot lie to her.

2. Her chottey loves her beyond anything and anyone and he can never lie to her

3. Khushi cannot lie. She simply doesn't know the art of lying. 

Out of these three, I think she MUST THINK about the point number 2.

WHY the effing hell would her OWN DEAREST brother would lie to her? When he loves her the MOST? 

Can't she try to TALK to him..? And TRY to know that what made Arnav take such drastic step?

I am sure, if we have had seen Arshi together...enjoying marital bliss at least for a while, the forum wouldn't have gone so wildly against Anjali..
But we have been deprived of Arshi's true, pure love.

We haven't yet witnessed a wedded couple sharing the bathroom, sharing talks, sharing problems, griefs, little happiness together. Giving and taking support, loving each other and SO much more.

We have not witnessed that yet, even after more than a year and this longing...this craving to see both of them together at least for a while...to watch them be at peace...
has had us mad..at Anjali..at the CVs..and everyone else.
Had it been for Arnav supporting Khushi wholeheartedly in front of the family, the viewers wouldn't have felt so insecure for their beloved couple.

I wish the CVs could get this thing.

And then, they can show -Didi ki saut thing..as much they want to. 

We all just want Arnav to give Khushi ALL the happiness she deserves after going through so much, is it too much to ask for?

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: babes25

Thank you for the lovely Post Rima... I think she has never seen Arnav romancing Kushi before..She always knew they had problems. But after kicking shyam out of the house she sees the sudden change in Arnav.. She holds Kushi responsible for everything which went wrong in her life..It's a shame that she can't recall those past memories like why shyam was never around when Kushi was working in RM and the jokes he said about his second marriage, Kushi's engagement ring and even she knew Kushi's fiance's name was Shyam... She has become purely selfish...I think she is using everything and everyone for her own benefit. She was like a mother to Arnav, but in my opinion Arnav is more like a father to her...He still takes care of her every single need but I think she cares for shyam more than Arnav...
What makes me so angry is that she never asked a single word about Arnav's kidnapping. It seems like she doesn't even care about it.. It's true he is saved but doesn't she think that she needs to know  what actually happened... But I am happy that Kushi is leaving RM.. It's a shame that Arnav couldn't clear her name in front of the family members before the contract but I am glad that she is leaving..If Payal is willing to listen to all the MIL husband crap it's her problem but happy for Kushi...

Pls tell me why she expects Arnav to give her more importance when she gives more to shyam?If she can blindly believe Shyam why can't Arnav?

i agree.

if shyam is more important to her, why is she cribbing about khushi-arnav relationship?

so all that avice to khushi to love her chote and understand him is bull crap because she was happy to be in control when things were wrong and now she hates the fact that they are intimate and happy whereas she is not. what dog in the manger attitude.

well said
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

Tell me about it.

I LOVED Anjali's character, but friday's episode's last lines and the way Anjali behaved has had me furious at her.

I understand her need to be with her brother and demand his attention and all, but NOT love his own wife? That ridiculous.

I agree that Anjali has not heard/seen the proof...like Nani has. Nani ji has been told directly by Arnav what he had seen and knows...making Nani believe in Khushi...but Anjali hasn't...I get that..

BUT..

Can't she herself try to KNOW TO THE DAMNED TRUTH?

She KNOWS THREE THINGS:

1. Shyam cannot lie to her.

2. Her chottey loves her beyond anything and anyone and he can never lie to her

3. Khushi cannot lie. She simply doesn't know the art of lying. 

Out of these three, I think she MUST THINK about the point number 2.

WHY the effing hell would her OWN DEAREST brother would lie to her? When he loves her the MOST? 

Can't she try to TALK to him..? And TRY to know that what made Arnav take such drastic step?

I am sure, if we have had seen Arshi together...enjoying marital bliss at least for a while, the forum wouldn't have gone so wildly against Anjali..
But we have been deprived of Arshi's true, pure love.

We haven't yet witnessed a wedded couple sharing the bathroom, sharing talks, sharing problems, griefs, little happiness together. Giving and taking support, loving each other and SO much more.

We have not witnessed that yet, even after more than a year and this longing...this craving to see both of them together at least for a while...to watch them be at peace...
has had us mad..at Anjali..at the CVs..and everyone else.
Had it been for Arnav supporting Khushi wholeheartedly in front of the family, the viewers wouldn't have felt so insecure for their beloved couple.

I wish the CVs could get this thing.

And then, they can show -Didi ki saut thing..as much they want to. 

We all just want Arnav to give Khushi ALL the happiness she deserves after going through so much, is it too much to ask for?

shreya I uwondered where you have been. missed you in the forum.

i agree why the forum is against anjal. it is quite normal that people are mad that she is coming between their fav couple now and earlier it was her husband.

the frustration is taking its toll.

the cvs don't get it  at all. they think all the audience wants is raaba vey.

that is not the case.

they want meaningful movement in their fav couple's life which is not much to ask for after a year
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ASR4eva

</div>
<div>I agree with you! I've had enough of the word 'Di' for a lifetime now! 😆

Is Mrs. PooJhali seriously thinks that her huband's self-respect was hurt, then why couldn't she just leave with him? But no, she stayed back and tried to gain as much sympathy as possible. I feel as if there's hardly any difference between the way she thinks about Arnav and the way Shyam did. Both just regard him as the money-making machine. Both use their manipulative skills for gaining money and all the luxurious comfort that comes with it!PooJhali considers Arnav as the most important person because he doesn't let her do any work and because of him the whole house treats her like a glass doll which I'm actually waiting to break and tell them to go and find another toy to play with!I guess she would never think of that! I mean use yahan kaam karne ki kya zaroorat hai! Chotey hai na? 'Quoting her own words'.Idon't know how she never found her husband being a gharjamai disrespectful considering the fact that she believes in rules and ritualssooo much! Plain disgusting really! 🤢

ohh ditto*hug*..acchae sae pahaechan liya poojali li ko..This present track is nothing rather than to show the real face of mrs.shyam manohar jha!Edited by ogive_nab - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

what the CV's intended to show & what we saw, are very different

the CV's intended to show that anjali was not happy for the aspect of "lying", but from the looks of it, seemed like as if she had a problem with the roses being kept there for khushi & not for her

rima i lost my friday sleep & my saturday morning that scene was bad

to be honest now its become anjali is khushi's saut even though she is arnav "DI"

my god even to think about anjali its so disturbing

funny isn't it? instead of di ki saut it should be pati ki behan jo saut bhi hai

that is quite cheap portrayal of a sister.

no sister begrudges her brother's married life
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

That's typical Indian mentality. 

If the son lies, it's because his wife asked him too... 
If the son cheats, it's because his wife is not good enough... 
If the son steals, it's because his wife has too many demands... 
If the son is rude, it's because his wife is teaching him that...
If the son kills someone, it's because his wife told him to...

As if the man is a brainless idiot that has no sense of what is right and what is wrong. And if that's the case, then he should not marry because it's not fair for a smart person like his wife, who can make him do anything, to be stuck with a moron...

agree with both of you.

the wife is always blamed.

she is the reason for all ills.

but you know why? because men are never balanced. They either tilt this way or that. They can never stand up for their relationships equally. they flow with either of the tides, which women never do. they are never against their family for their husband or visa versa unless extreme circumstances force them. men sorely lack this (forgive me men if you are reading this esp maverick. don't mean all men here)

correct me if I am wrong.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rima

shreya I uwondered where you have been. missed you in the forum.

i agree why the forum is against anjal. it is quite normal that people are mad that she is coming between their fav couple now and earlier it was her husband.

the frustration is taking its toll.

the cvs don't get it  at all. they think all the audience wants is raaba vey.

that is not the case.

they want meaningful movement in their fav couple's life which is not much to ask for after a year

@Bold: SO true.

SO SO SO true.

I wish I could knock some sense into them. If this is the way they would keep going, TRPs would fall  like anything.
We want SECURITY.
Security for our beloved couple.

I think its too much to ask for.

I better get back to watching Balika Vadhu. IPK was my first Indian soap, but now..I have started watching Balika Vadhu. It hurts less.

PS: I've been keeping a bit busy. I read all your posts and everyone else'..its just that my internet is too slow to comment most of the time.

PPS: This news about Khushi leaving is hurting me. A LOT. Its like my heart being ripped out..because of the pain she has to endure...even now. I hate Anjali and the whole raizada Clan. I know ...'hate' is too strong a word, but I'll use it nonetheless. Because that's how I am feeling right now. All hateful, spiteful and HURT.
For the purest and kindest soul.

Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: apara_loves_IPK

Anjali is one of those sisters who portrays to love their brothers and are very sweet to their wives/partners but in their heart of hearts are extremely jealous...they are basically self-centered people who thrive on the attention they receive from their brothers and create a huge drama once they see the attention fleeting and resort to any tact to make the brother feel guilty..and unfortunately in real lives we do see a lot of parasites like that who go to any extent to ruin their brother's marital happiness...my sister is a lawyer and still now loads of divorce happens owing to the jealousy and interference of mother-in-laws and sister -in-laws just trying to keep their control over their son and brother even after their marriage ..and some of the stories are so gross that will put any sane person to shame...it is sickening but one of those complicated truth of lives...

I dont know weather CV s are trying to show Anjali in the same light or not but unfortuantely it is coming to us like that...what we are finding it very hard to digest only cze of her earlier characterization in the show...how can such a sweet and caring lady turn so vile all of a sudden..as you have said I could sympathize with her getting sad about the cake etc but how can a loving sister like her who has always portrayed to want sheer happiness for her chhote react like this...

But then although she has been sweet and very loving to Khushi but if we watch the episodes carefully there had been moments when some of her fleeting reactions had already pointed to these facts...I remember one scene in particular..It was during Khushi 's swami days...when dadi told her that Arnav wore a red shirt as per Khushi's insistence...her reactions were so complex...from that day I had this feeling that she is not as sweet as she looks to be...

What I disliked about yesterday's epi was how it was written...from Anjali's point of view Arnav had lied to her to spend time with his wife ..which again is one of the expected reactions and accusations that insecure people often throw to make the other person feel guilty but what I disliked the way the family was made to interrupt into such a private moments between husband and wife  and then the reactions...my heart cried out for khushi who was trying so hard to rectify the situation...it was absolutely gross and that made the scene more pathetic in my eyes...and how an aged lady like manorana was spitting vemon and other than just Arnav's a weak "Mami" there was no Kushi feel good expression from his side...I am indeed shocked at the CV s for doing that...they could create the same scene without making it so gross and completely butchering Anjali's character...

Now from Mishti's spoiler we know that Anjali will go to meet shaym without Arnav knowing...so could be that CV were trying to show this extreme scene where Anjali has no trust in her brother left and thinks that if he can lie to meet his wife so even she can do the same...well Anjali does need a massive eye opening..and as we all know that she needs to experince the wickedness of this man herself so may  be Cv are going towards that direction...but after months of dragging MU I hope they do it sooner...and do it in a dignified way...

thanks for a lovely post once again

ah. one more very good observation.

yes in relationship dynamics women tend to be posessive.

being a sister who is very close to her brother I have gone through my own set of insecurities when he got married.

but the idea is not to interfere in his 'romantic' life. that is their won. love attention etc is one thing romance is another. here is where anjali crossed a huge ine and the CVs portrayal of the damn thing was gross to an extent that i have sworn off watching monday's episode to see more crining scenes where anjal cries to her chote about how his marriage has changed him

the CVs have done a good job of turning away audience so far
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rima

funny isn't it? instead of di ki saut it should be pati ki behan jo saut bhi hai

that is quite cheap portrayal of a sister.

no sister begrudges her brother's married life

this is a reply from fari's post - i mean incandescent - 

Originally posted by: -Jen-

This is such a brilliant post! I completely agree, like im kind of tired of being told to calm down cause this was apparently didi ki saut! You know, if I werent on IF, and all, I would have never known this was Didi Ki Saut hence just left the show in confusion! Plus this even Didi Ki Saut! My friend Soumya was telling me something very brilliant that if this were Didi Ki Saut, AnJhalli should have been thinking that Khushi is coming between her and Shyaam but over here she is thinking Khushi is coming between her and Arnav? So its cleary not Didi Ki Saut so then what is this crap? I feel sorry for Jhalli and all but still, shes a grown up woman, whos gonna become a mother, tell her to move on, shes got everyones support and babysitting plus my mom whos a TRP watcher is getting so bored of it cause of her monotonus dying face, infact if Daljeet wanted a strong role, I would have liked to see Anjali being a strong woman for her child, like that would have been better, I am sorry, but when I watched this show, I was promised ArHi and if im not seeing it & them being reduced constantly then I would be pissed.. I am not asking for ArHi 24/7 but I hope you know what I mean... 

im indicating towards the bold section

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

@Bold: SO true.

SO SO SO true.

I wish I could knock some sense into them. If this is the way they would keep going, TRPs would fall  like anything.
We want SECURITY.
Security for our beloved couple.

I think its too much to ask for.

I better get back to watching Balika Vadhu. IPK was my first Indian soap, but now..I have started watching Balika Vadhu. It hurts less.

PS: I've been keeping a bit busy. I read all your posts and everyone else'..its just that my internet is too slow to comment most of the time.

PPS: This news about Khushi leaving is hurting me. A LOT. Its like my heart being ripped out..because of the pain she has to endure...even now. I hate Anjali and the whole raizada Clan. I know ...'hate' is too strong a word, but I'll use it nonetheless. Because that's how I am feeling right now. All hateful, spiteful and HURT.
For the purest and kindest soul.

your interest getting slow? no way. Can't handle that. You are so positive.

But sigh. I know this show can ruin the interest of the most ardent fans.

anyway yes, khushi's plight always weighs on my heart and that is why romance does not go down well with me